Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstanding ❯ First Visit ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch 11: First Visit

~All Standard Disclaimers Apply~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Allright. This following chapter is actually unnecessary. I just added it because of two reasons. 1-I thought I needed to get more in touch with the humor side of this story. And 2-I have no idea what should happen to Kurama. I don't know how Hiei would punish him. Please help me brainstorm! Give me some ideas and maybe I'll use it or it'll spark a few of my own. Thank you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kurama?" Hiei peered through the redhead's open bedroom window. "Are you in here?"

"Yes….." replied a dark voice.

"Where are you?"

"Over HEEEEEERE!!!!!!" Kurama suddenly jumped out of a dark corner wielding a giant ax.

Hiei just stood there staring at him, not believing the fox would dare to hurt him.

Kurama, surprised that the demon didn't give any sign of recognition of the dangerous, sharp object before him, dropped the mentioned ax and stared at him back.

Hiei was used to being silent and this contest didn't bother him at all.

"Hiei?"

~Silence~

"Don't you CARE?"

~Silence~

"Damn it." And with that said, Kurama buried the giant ax in his hair.

<i>(a/n: I've concluded that if he is able to hide thousands of seeds and plants in it, his hair can make a little room for a giant, dangerous, sharp ax. How DOES it look neat and pretty all the time?)</i>

~Silence~

"Well, if it doesn't bother you, it certainly doesn't bother me." Kurama carefully made sure that he radiated calm and peace as he gracefully walked over to his bed and supposedly snuggled comfortably under the covers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hn. Stupid fox.

I'll be back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

^_^;;