Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ From Heaven to hell ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here is the sequal to Hiei's Mistake!! I sure hope that everyone enjoys it!!
Disclaimers: Nope sorry i don't own Yu-Yu Hakusho
Warnings: Yaoi and just about anything else!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Mukuro’s Lie Chapter One

Hiei sat down roughly onto one of the kitchen chairs, wearing one of his patented scowls. He had just gotten the message. He had to leave tomorrow.
Hiei briefly reflected on his life in recent times. It had been two months since the whole Yusuke and poison stuff had gone on. His and Kurama's relationship was stronger now than ever before. He shook his head. Kurama...How can I leave you after all that? He knew he had to though- it was his job, after all.
He looked at the clock. Two hours and his fox would be home from that ningen thing called ‘school.’ That gave him an idea. HE would make this a night his kitsune would not soon forget.
Hiei had no idea how long he would be gone this time- tonight could possibly be the last night they would be together for years... He quickly brushed away that thought, though…
Hiei, making a mental check off list, then left to get his supplies for tonight, hoping to soften the blow his leaving would bring.
~Kurama’s POV~
I walked into our apartment to the sound of soft music playing. On the kitchen table were two long, lit taper candles. Hiei was standing there in his suit- the suit that he had refused to wear ever before. Inari he looks better than the food on the table.
He had gone all out for me. Baked rabbit, some rice, miso soup, and something that looked suspiciously like chocolate cake!! I couldn’t help but lick my lips. After all, I hadn’t eaten since this afternoon and, very surprisingly, Hiei was a *very* good cook.
"Hiei," I greeted with a smile.
"Kurama," he replied then came over and kissed me. Yes, I was soaring above the clouds now. I moaned a little, brushing my hips against Hiei’s.
"You keep that up and we will just skip dinner," he said, raising an eyebrow (which disappeared under his bandanna ^_^) and giving me a one-fanged grin.
My heart pounded against my ribcage. I wondered why Hiei had made such a romantic dinner. It looked almost like what I had done for our one-year anniversary. I brushed it aside, just happy to have him here with me. I had come so close to losing him…
I brushed that thought away, just wanting to forget about all those bad times and enjoy the good.
I moved over to the table and sat down. Hiei seated himself across from me.
We ate in a comfortable silence. It was one that we had often shared since we had known each other. Not that it remained that way. Just watching Hiei eat was torture. That fork moving in and out of his mouth…
Soon all the food was gone. He took my hand and led me to our room. Still with out words.
His hands pushed me back onto our bed. Then his hot, hungry mouth covered mine. It was pure bliss. I kissed him back with all my passion. Out tongues battled for control while our hands roamed on each other’s bodies.
I could feel his need poke through his clothing. Just from its touch, I became instantly horny. I wanted- no needed- to feel his skin on mine. I began to slip his shirt off, desperate for contact. My mouth was released from his so we could each catch our breaths.
I ran my hand over his finely toned chest, hearing him moan with my touch. The Youko in me wanted to tease him, but the human part only wanted to make sure he was pleased. So, I opted to do both. I rolled him over so I was on top. With a predatory grin, I began to kiss him again. My left hand went behind his head to pull it closer; my right to his nipples. I wanted to be sure he was in as much need of me as I was of him.
I rubbed his nipple between my fingers, while I placed butterfly kisses all over his face and neck, licking and nibbling his tender flesh. He moaned and I grew more excited.
"Fox…" Hiei huskily moaned his pet name for me.
"You taste so good, beloved," I whispered back, just as lust flared.
I then sucked on his nipple while playing with the other one. My stomach is being rubbed against his cock. Mine is also hard and waiting.
Soon, I began to take off his pants- but only after suckling both nipples and placing as much kisses as I deemed appropriate all over his abdomen.
I needed to taste his juice. I wanted to swallow him. He lifted his hips so I could take off his clothing. They go down till they reach his feet. Soon I have a *very* delicious, *very* hot, and *very* naked fire demon in front of me.
I deep-throat him and suck on his length. I love feeling his silky skin in my mouth. My hands go to rub his balls. I want to make sure my mate is soaring. I want him to feel like he grew wings.
"K...Kurama...ahh…" he moans as his hands find their way to my hair. He pushes my head on him, wanting more of the heat that is my mouth. He thrusts up into me. I take him fully without any hesitation.
Then I can feel him stiffen. He is close to his release, I think hungrily, Soon I will have my treat. But I soon am disappointed. He pulled my head off him and proceeded to flip me onto my back.
Before i can curse him he is kissing me hard. “Oh my demon,” I moan.
His swift hands peal off my clothing. I am now naked and our members are being rubbed together. Oh it’s too much!!
"Hiei...please," I beg him.
Soon he stops, smirking slightly. I feel his cock entering me. It is stretching me out to give me the greatest pleasures.
"Ohhhhh" I said and arched my back.
Soon I have him fully inside me. We are whole once more. There is no Kurama, no Hiei- just us. Once again, I get an ego burst.
He then begins to move inside me. I can feel him hitting my prostate with every thrust. The room feels as if it’s on fire. It’s only my baby in the peak of his passion. Soon he is moving inside me at his top speed. At this point, find it almost impossible to think, to remember to breath.
I cum all over him. Then he thrusts in me two more times, harder and deeper than before, releasing himself with a groan.
We both lay in each other’s arms panting, still as one. At times like this, I truly feel as if I went to what humans call heaven. His and my heart beating together, sleep soon claims us.
~Hiei POV~
My kitsune is still sleeping. He looks so perfect lying there under me. I have yet to move to break our bodies apart, though I know I soon should. I’ll have to be going soon. But looking at his sated face, I can’t help but feel happy.
Happy that he is still mine.
He will be upset that, I’m leaving, I just know it. He is jealous of Mukuro. I have known that for a long time. I can tell just as he can that she wants me. But only he will know me this way. Never again will I hurt him like that. I would sooner die than betray him.
I get up and off him, sliding out and breaking our bonds. I feel the emptiness of not having him all around me. It was then I promised myself that I would return to him soon. And when I do, we will make love for days straight. As many as I feel is necessary to made up my absence to my Youko.
I go and shower, getting dressed when I get out. I do this all while my lover sleeps on, not knowing that I will be gone when he awakes. Why do i leave him like this??
I hate to see his green eyes look sad and the pained look that comes on his face. Kurama and Yukina can make me feel things that no one else can. The only two I have ever loved. I go and write him a note, then leave him. But, I gave him one last, gentle kiss on the lips before flying out into the city towards the portal, before my love wakes up and cries.
Soon I am in the Makai.
Its hot here now in Mukuro's lands. I run over to her castle, soon entering. The guards bow to me as I pass. If they had failed to do this, I would have taken out my sword and slain them right there. After all, I *am* the heir and they need to respect me. It is my right.
I am told that Mukuro is in her room. I sigh outright. She must want to try to seduce me again. Why can't she see that while i respect her and admire her, I will never think of her that way?
I am making my way towards her quarters, glaring at the men that I found lazing around in the halls. They move away from me. I know they are scared, when it comes to punishments, I am almost as bad as Mukuro- if not worse. I walk in her room with out knocking. Why should I when I know she knows I’m here?
I make my way to the chair that is in her room by her bed. I see her in it, trying to look seductive. It does not faze me one bit. I sit down then place my booted feet on her table crossed, my eyes looking straight at her. A smile crosses my lips though. I really do see her as a friend.
"Hiei, I told you to knock," she says from the bed, her voice husky, and not holding any real anger or disapproval at my actions.
"Hn," I reply.
"Demon, I also told you to show me respect!" she spits out, now angry at my disrespect.
"You called- I came. Get to the point," I said to her, my smile now gone.
"I need your help- but first, join me," she says, pulling back the sheets.
I stared at her," Why should I?"
"You won’t?" She said, looking sad.
"No," I said, getting pissed off. Why does she do this?? We have such a great relationship going. She is the closest demon friend I have not counting Kurama and Yusuke. But Kurama is different- after all he *is* my mate.
Then before I can move I am thrown on her bed. Soon, she is above me and my clothing is off. I am scared. Why, you ask? It’s because I want to fight her off, but feel myself getting hard. My body betrays me.
Soon she is riding me and I cum inside her. I feel so dirty and disloyal to my love. How could i do this to him again?
She gets off me then smiles malevolently, “Hiei, thank you. I was in heat but you helped me. Soon I will have your child."
I feel cold all over. Kami, what have I done? I leave after picking up my clothing. Kurama? What will he think? I run away to the woods shedding tears. Now I have a child on the way with a woman I now hate *and* I have a mate in the human world. What will I do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok well let me know what you think!! THanks for reading!! Ja ne!!