Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ The feeling of being alone. ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mukuro’s Lie Chapter Two

Kurama woke up horny and went to grab Hiei, hoping to play some more.
Instead, he fell off the bed.
Puzzled he got up and looked for his small lover. He couldn’t see him anywhere. Now he was worried. Especially after the events of the past few months…
That was when he found the note. It read:
Kurama,
Mukuro called for me so I went to her. You know she needs me. I have to go when she calls. I will be home soon.
Love you forever,
Hiei
Kurama clutched it to his chest. Once again, his mate had gone to serve his lord. Then his alarm went off. Now it’s time to go to work, he mentally groaned. He moaned aloud and got ready. He was already feeling sick.
Damn he never got to tell Hiei the news.
~Makai~
Hiei was in a tree thinking about the child that would be born in a few months. What would he do? He loved and was bonded to Kurama. But… a child? He would never abandon it like he was. No. his child would know love. His child would know him. But then he might have to give up his fox. A part of him would die if that happened.
Hiei had no idea what to do.
~Somewhere near Hiei~
A group of demons saw him sitting in a tree. They knew that he worked for Koenma and was part of the Urameshi team. They then set up plans to get even with him and his allies. The whole team will pay for what they did to Goki. They would see to it.
~Yusuke’s POV~
Life had been great for the last two months. Him and Keiko were getting back on track and his two best friends were working on their relationship. He was happy that the worst was well behind him. Then he was called by his wife to serve some ramen.
~Mukuro’s POV~
I won. Soon that fire demon will be back. But did my plan truly work? I have yet to feel sick or anything for that matter. No! I have to be having his child. It’s the only way I can hold on to him.
For a year I felt him dirft away from me. I loved him ever since I saw his determination. No- I loved him as soon as I saw him. But my life had been a hard one and so had his. We both were unwanted and unloved. But…I loved him.
But that fire demon never saw me the same as I saw him. Then he became lovers with that Youko but I still had a chance. Then they bonded a little over a year ago and I knew I lost him. But this plan came to me and I had to try. He *will* learn to love me. I know he will. Just as I love him. I’ve just got to give him time. Time… I just hope that my plan has worked.
************************************************************************ *************************************************************************** *****
Another chapter for my loyal fans!! You guys rock!! I just hope you all enjoy it!!