Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mute ❯ Uncle ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Disclaimer: obviously I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.
 
Author's note: recently I found that someone has copied this story from me off of another site that I post on. So I decided to put up the real thing since the original fiction is obviously better than the duplicate. Just a note to other authors out there…don't steal, eventually the other person will find out about it…and they'll be pissed.
 
 
 
Uncle
 
 
 
A week had passed since the small woman began observing Hiei more closely.
Genkai frowned at the view that presented itself to her through the opened window.
She still couldn't understand the fire koorime's infatuation with the half breed child….
The master watched them now from the dojo as she flicked the ash from her cigarette until the pair entered the thick forest.
 
~~~~~
 
Little Niobi had needed to exercise her muscles, weak from years of regular abuse and neglect. She probably still crawled on her hands and knees because her legs weren't strong enough to carry her weight for long.
Genkai had prepared to take the child outside to walk, but then, Hiei had caught her attention.
The demon had been standing on a thick branch of the large tree closest to the room Niobi slept in.
The old woman had been with the girl on the porch surrounding the dojo.
Almost immediately, the small thing had lifted her arms above her head in the universal sign that meant `pick me up', laughing and giggling in the direction of Hiei and his tree.
But he had not come.
The demon had merely glanced at the child with a bored expression.
After a few moments had passed, Niobi's brilliant smile faltered and she slowly lowered her arms.
At that moment, a stray saying had passed through the master's thoughts.
`Sometimes we don't do the things we want to do so other people won't know we want to do them…'
So she had left, gone back inside, silently praying to Inari that she was wrong.
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
Her scent was all over him, clouding his senses and absorbing his thoughts.
The worst part was…is that he didn't care.
The fire koorime had been away from the girl for…how long? It seemed like years…but it couldn't really have been more than a few hours….
Hiei had watched the small master leave from the corner of his eye, furious at her apparent lack of concern for the little Niobi.
With a growl, the demon flitted from his spot in the tree, standing just beside the girl. She blinked slowly and lifted her arms again, somehow knowing how close he was to her.
He gazed down at her, wondering on how she could forgive him for not coming to her when she had first signaled for him.
But she would always forgive him….
Hiei blinked at this sudden thought.
She would always forgive him…because she needed him…just as he needed her….
“You should take the girl to walk, her legs should be exercised.”
The fire koorime stiffened at the sound of Genkai's voice behind him and with a curt nod, he snatched Niobi into his strong arms and flitted away to the edge of the forest.
When he was far enough from the master's lands, close to a stream that twinkled like bells, he stopped.
The small thing squirmed against him and pointed to the ground.
“Ni nah ma!” she said.
Hiei settled on the soft ground and crossed his legs before letting the child go. She crawled from his lap and paused at the feel of the earth between her fingers.
Niobi blinked quickly, biting her lip and cautiously running her hands into the dirt and grass. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but she closed it and made a small noise in the back of her throat.
She was confused, Hiei realized. He watched her with avid curiosity as she crawled slowly around, feeling things with her hands.
She was such a pretty girl….
More than that even…to the others she seemed…cute at the least…but to him…to him she was the night before the dawn….
The demon closed his eyes in thought.
He had figured it out before the others.
He knew that his Jagan was creating barriers around the girl…but why?
This was something the fire koorime didn't want to think about…the answer to that question could be harmful for the girl.
She really was lovely….
He just wanted to touch her so much…feel her body against his, feel her writhe underneath him….
The Koorime sucked in a quick breath and gritted his teeth, but it did nothing to calm his sudden erection. He shifted and groaned mutely when his hard cock pushed against his constricting pants.
Hiei's eyes snapped open when he felt the child crawl back into the safety of his lap. The pressure of her weight on his groin was euphoric and he groaned deeply.
Niobi blinked as the vibration of the demon's voice rumbled through his chest. She giggled and squirmed against him, burying her face into his shirt in an attempt to make him do it again.
The demon bit his lip as she moved. Inari…it felt so good….
He shifted his hips upwards, moaning when Niobi managed to balance her rear directly over his cock.
His breathing came out heavier as he pushed himself against her repeatedly, the aching in his weeping shaft quickly becoming too much to bear.
The small child wriggled indignantly as she was constantly moved about in the demon's lap. With a mewling bark, she struck at his roving hips.
Hiei gave a sharp cry of pleasure when Niobi cuffed his excited cock and he instantly undid his belts, sighing happily when his erection sprung up and slapped against his black shirt. His bandaged hand curled around his thick sex and he gritted his teeth in satisfaction.
His eyes gazed onto the girl as she bent over to feel the grass again. She patted the earth twice, as if to make sure it was still there before clapping and giggling loudly in her mirth.
The hand around him began moving, pumping slowly up and down as he watched the girl, transfixed by her behavior.
Niobi shuddered against a sudden breeze and moved closer to the demon. But she paused as she felt something moving between them.
Her head cocked to the side as she stretched her hand out, searching for whatever was making such strange motions.
The fire koorime gasped loudly as the child brushed her fingers along the head of his cock, smearing the pre-cum as he continued fisting himself. The coil in his lower abdomen grew tighter as the urgency of his need showed itself fully.
Niobi drew her hand back in wonder, gently working the thick fluid between her fingers.
Hiei reached out and grabbed her hand in his, bringing her grip to wrap softly around himself.
He knew he shouldn't do this. He knew it wasn't right. He knew he was taking advantage of her. He knew she was far too young. He knew he should just take her back to Genkai now.
He also knew that he needed Niobi.
The girl stiffened when he grasped her small hand in his own.
She remembered this…didn't she…?
The small child frowned.
Ecstasy.
That's what this was, Hiei thought as he brought her hand to his throbbing cock. She was beyond soft, beyond smooth…his head swam as he intertwined his fingers with hers and continued fisting himself with her aid. His body started to burn as his moans grew louder, as if the blood in his veins was suddenly on fire.
His toes curled tightly and his movements became jerky before he stilled and with a loud cry, he came in strong bursts.
Niobi frowned again.
Something had splattered onto her chin, chest, and stomach. When the demon's grip relaxed and his body went limp, she pulled her hands away to investigate the stuff on her.
The small thing scooped some of the stuff onto her fingers and brought it to her nose….
Didn't she know this smell?
She darted her tongue out….
Didn't she know this taste?
Bliss. Nothing but bliss existed now.
Hiei's eyes blinked open to see the child licking his come from her fingers. He groaned at the erotic picture she provided him and felt his cock stir.
But there was something….
He wanted so badly to rid her of the filth of that toy…of the filth the humans had left on her…it was still there, he could smell it…feel it even….
His hands found there way to Niobi's hips as his erection grew again in anticipation.
He knew how to rid her of that `toys' scent.
The half koorime was unstable in his need as his grip around the girl tightened. She yelped in pain and tried to squirm away, but the demon crushed her body against his own, leaving no space between them.
He breathed her into him, growling possessively at her smell before bending his head to her neck and opening his mouth….
But he stopped suddenly.
No…he couldn't leave any marks.
…not yet at least….
The half human cried out and tried to push the heavy demon away from her as he took the cloak form her body and undressed himself. But she couldn't move him no matter how hard she tried.
She grunted indignantly as she was laid on the ground and tossed her arms above her head, kneading the grass between her toes and fingers. She liked it here, she liked the way it smelled and felt. A giggle escaped her sweet lips as she kicked her legs up into the air, wriggling her toes in the cool air.
She liked Him too. He smelled good. He smelled like where she was now. And He was always very warm.
Niobi vaguely remembered someone who acted like He did….
She bit her lip as she concentrated.
Brother!
That's who it was. She could remember his smell and he was warm too. She laughed girlishly and grabbed at her toes, holding them high in the air as she lay on her back.
It was nice now. She didn't feel the bad heavy footsteps anymore…but she wanted brother…where was he? She hadn't felt him in so long.
She forgot about these distant things when He rested a hand on her stomach. Her laughter twinkled like silver bells as it flowed from her mouth. She smiled gaily as He wiped the stuff from her.
Yes, it was indeed nice now.
The small thing grunted in an annoyed manner when He gripped her rear and spread her cheeks apart. She was used to him doing this…but…this was different…was he scrubbing her again?
She sighed, He always scrubbed her there. She felt bad when touched there…but she couldn't remember why.
She still caressed the grass as He slipped his forefinger between her cheeks, rubbing at one spot urgently. He then wiped more stuff from her stomach and chest, smearing it on her tightened ring of muscle.
Niobi squirmed uncomfortably, she didn't like it when that spot was touched. It made her feel bad…like she had felt when one of the heavy footsteps was around.
The insistent fingers massaged at her opening until the muscle relaxed. Maybe this wasn't bad. It didn't feel bad. And it was Him doing it, and He was good.
But a quick pain made the child shriek. A finger pushed its way inside her, followed by a second and third.
She was crying now, trying to get away from the hurt. But He held her still. Her stomach was aching where He held her, He was too hard!
Her sobs grew louder as the fingers began working there way in and out of her rear, stinging her and making warm fluid drip from her opening.
Had she done something wrong?
The fingers continued to abuse her hole and she cried out in relief when they moved away from her. Now two hands held her down. Tears fell from her grey eyes as she tried to reach up to touch Him, but He grabbed her arms harshly and slammed them to the ground.
She tried to be very still now, she knew that being still was good when she hurt like this.
One of His hands moved, but she stayed still. She wasn't going to be fooled. It was wrong to move away if the heavy footsteps hadn't left yet. If she did, she would only hurt more, the footsteps didn't like it when she cried either, so she sniffed her tears away and went completely limp.
But when a new pain started, she couldn't stop the scream that erupted from her lips. He covered her mouth with His hand and she found it hard to breathe as she struggled.
The hurt still came. Something was being pushed into her rear. It was big and it hurt so badly that she couldn't stop from crying. She tried to be still, she really did. But the thing pushed into her even further, stretching her and making her bleed.
She went limp again. It didn't matter if her body hurt, she was away now. Whenever one of the heavy footsteps made her feel bad, she just left. It was nice not to feel pain anymore.
Instead she was with Brother again! And he was spinning her round and round, making her laugh. Yes, nothing bad ever happened here. She was always safe and always warm and she never hurt.
Hiei pushed himself harder and faster into the hot body beneath him.
His cock felt like it was trapped in a vise, her tight hole brought him to his bliss quickly and he cried out in pleasure as he seed shot deep into the girl.
The fire koorime panted harshly, pulling himself from the small thing and bending down to her twitching hole. He watched his own come mix with her dark blood and drip to the grass.
“Mine,” he rasped.
His mouth clamped over the trail of fluids, lapping and sucking greedily, finding that the taste alone was perfect.
When he had calmed from his high, he scooped the child into his lap.
But she didn't move.
Hiei stiffened in fear.
Had he hurt her?
He shook his head. Of course not, he had gotten the filth of that damned human from her. He had finally made her better.
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
When Niobi came back, she was being soaked and held in cool liquid. Her body throbbed in pain…but…but He was still there.
She frowned. She could remember times when she had thought of things that didn't happen, it was when she slept. Had she fallen asleep and felt bad things about Him?
She bodily flinched when He stroked her rear. It hurt so much!
She shook her head. No, this couldn't be Him, He wouldn't hurt her. Only one of the heavy footsteps ever hurt her. Had she fallen asleep while they came to her? Did she not feel them?
Her tiny frame shook with fear now. It felt like He was holding her…but was it really one of the bad footsteps?
She remembered the stuff that had splattered onto her skin, that stuff had felt familiar….
She sobbed when the memory finally came to her. No! She didn't want to hurt again! She wanted Him to hold her and keep her warm!
A gentle finger brushed away her tears and she bit her lip. Was it Him? Did He come take her from the bad feel? Or was he one of the bad footsteps?
She took his hand in her own, laying it palm upwards. If it was the one that made her feel bad, this would make him hurt her. But if this was Him, then maybe He would just pick her up and hold her.
The small child placed her hand in the demon's and made a few motions with it. She stilled for a moment, not wanting to hurt again. But no pain came!
So it must be Him! And not the bad one!
She repeated her hand motion once more. And still no hurt came.
A beautiful laugh filled the air as she splashed in the water, careful not to move her legs or rear much.
Hiei stared at his hand for some time, wondering at the strange movements she had made. They were almost…familiar?
 
 
~~~~~
 
 
That night, the fire koorime went to the fox.
Kurama was in his room, sitting at his desk. He just finished his Mathematics assignment when a recognizable ki entered through the opened window.
The red head smiled politely and turned in his chair.
“Hello Hiei, are you well?”
The smaller demon snorted, “Tell me what this means fox.”
Kurama's gentle smile didn't falter at the harsh tone his team mate offered. Hiei stepped close to the fox and grabbed his hand. The red head winced slightly in pain, but bit back any sounds of it.
The tiny demon placed his hand in the other's and made a careful motion with his fingers.
Kurama blinked, “That's American Sign Language!”
Hiei narrowed his eyes as he spat, “What does it mean?”
The fox thought for a moment, “I believe it is the sign for `uncle'…Hiei?”
The fire koorime had flitted from his sight and Kurama sighed. Why had he wanted to know what it meant? Where did he learn it from?
The pretty fox sighed again, deciding that he would wait until morning to think on these questions more thoroughly.