Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Beautiful Love ❯ Chapter One: Suzuka's PoV ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Opening Notes: Okay people... Joshie here... I have this story up on Adult Fan Fiction .net too if this gets deleted off of this site you can check it out there... And you see... I don't see many Suzuka and Shishiwakamaru fics on to net... That kind of makes me mad but I'll just get over it and well I decided to write my own. I guess there aren't many out there who like this pairing but I do. Note also that this was also my first fic so please be gentle when you review it. This was a point where I wasn't really good at lemons, actually I've never written one before this So you'll have to bare with me on the lemon factor for this story at least. Oh and each chapter is going to be from a different persons point of view. Sorry if it's a bit weird. Oh and PLEASE review. I love reviewers! Like you all know from Shuichi's Bored Writings <Winks.> So only thing left to do is say Yu Yu Hakusho is the property of Yoshihiro Togashi if I owned it I wouldn't be writing this now would I? Plus I'd have a hell of a lot more money then I do now! Oh yeah so now …ON WITH THE STORY…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: Suzuka's POV

Story Summery: Just a little love story of Suzuka and Shishiwakamaru, set before the Makai Tournament while Suzuka, Shishiwakamaru, Chuu, Rinku, Touya, and Jin are training at Genkai's temple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was ever so bright this morning. I love mornings really. It's truly the best time of day. The sun is just rising and all the animals and plants are waking up from their slumber. Okay so it's a bit corny but I can't help it. Before the dark tournament I used to get up before the sunrise every morning just to sit out on a hilltop to watch it. The colors were so beautiful it was almost breath taking. There is a slight breeze today too, and it's not to hot either. These human summers are sure fickle things. One day it's so hot you can't see straight and the next it's raining and you're freezing, then again there are days like today. Perfect!

I can also tell there is a breeze because Jin just jumped up and raced to the door opening it more. I don't mind at all. The sunlight coming in is calming and warms the soul. We have all the temples windows open to air it out as well. And I believe Jin keeps trying to use his wind powers to make more of a breeze. If Touya wasn't around I'm sure he would have created a tornado. Touya and Jin's relationship is a bit amusing. It's like a dog and its master. Touya being the master and Jin being the dog that always has to stay on a leach, you know because if he were let off of the leach he'd just run away and not come back. But with Jin I think he'd stay right by Touya no matter what. I believe he would be lost without him.

Chuu just walked in and threw himself down on a mat in the darkest corner of the room. He's complaining that he has a hang over. How he managed to get a hang over is beyond me. I don't remember him leaving the temple after training last night and I doubt Genkai has any sake hidden around here. Then again if she has it hidden I'm sure Chuu would sniff it out like a dog would a bone. Rinku is yelling at him about something. I don't pay any attention to them anymore they act like siblings more then any siblings I have ever met. But I guess it works for them. I don't think I've seen them apart since the dark tournament. They are like a small family. We all are really.

Again I focus my attention to the bright sunlight. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I feel a soft prick in my shoulder and open my eyes and turn my head upward. Looking for the small bird demon that I thought had perched on my shoulder. Instead the bird demon stands tall and proud in his humanoid form, his long bright blue hair falling down his shoulders and his bangs covering his wonderfully bright violet eyes. He's got his sword at his side tied to his belt and he's not wearing a shirt. I noticed the first night we got here he doesn't sleep with one on. The breeze is blowing his hair about slightly and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. He's even more breath taking then the early morning sunrise.

He takes a seat next to me and pours himself a cup of tea that was laid out for us I'm guessing by Genkai before she disappeared off somewhere in the temple. But I can't focus on her where abouts right now mostly because the humanoid bird demon at my right side is glaring at Jin who I guess did get a heavier wind blowing. I raise my hand and place it onto my bird demon's shoulder to calm him. It works. It always works. I think it was Kurama who told me that just a small touch could calm the wild demon's mind. I believe he was talking about Hiei but it works just the same in my case. Touya has pulled Jin back down to the ground, by his foot making his fall hard onto his backside. Rinku and Chuu broke out laughing hard at that. I hadn't even noticed he was flying, does that tell you how lost in my own world I was. My attention though is grabbed once more by the beautiful demon at my side. He's removed his sword from its spot on his belt and unsheathed it. He loves that sword for some reason. In my mind I'm hoping it's because I was the one who made it for him. The Banshee's Shriek, it truly is a wonderful weapon and I'm glad he likes it. He glances up and smiles at me slightly I smile back just as slightly and he returns his gaze back to his sword. He's polishing it and sharpening it again. He does it ever morning, even if he doesn't use it that day in training. He takes good care of that sword.

Chuu and Rinku are fighting again this time over food. It happens every morning normally it ends with my bird demon threatening to cut their voice boxes out if they don't shut up. He's not a morning person. Even though I think he looks even more beautiful in the bright morning light. I must have spaced again because Touya is snapping his fingers in my face. I blink a few times and shake my head muttering an apology. He laughs, only a few people can make the master of ice truly laugh. Jin's one of those people and I'm glad to say I am too, even if he's laughing at my expense. Jin always compares Touya's laugh to a beautiful song, he hasn't heard a beautiful song until he hears my bird actually laugh. That's a rare event though. I've only heard it once before and it was very brief. But it was still music to my ears.

My bird has just threatened Rinku and Chuu and I sigh. My bird demon stands and holds his beloved sword to Chuu's throat. Touya closes his eyes and Jin is floating around behind him laughing at the scene. I stand up and place my hands onto my bird's shoulders telling him to relax. He pushes me away and sheaths his sword once more claiming that I'm on their side and he walks out the doors. He moves so silently then I notice he's not wearing any shoes. He must have really just gotten up. I sigh and mutter that I'm going to follow him to make sure he doesn't hurt himself. I turn to walk out the door when I hear Chuu yell to me to do them all a favor and cage the damn bird. Rinku and Jin both burst out laughing at that and Touya stands to leave with me. He walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. He tells me to go find him and tell him now. I know what he means. I've been putting it off for way to long. I have to tell my little bird demon how I truly feel for him before he flies away and never comes back. I nod and mutter a thank you before heading off to the garden where I know my little birdie will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Ending Notes: REMEMBER TO REVIEW!! Not making a very long ending note because this story actually is finished... So keep reading... I wont keep you =D