Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.


OK this is the prolouge to the story I'm putting together. I based it off of these three single doujinshii (sorry for the spelling) pictures. Oh yeah I will put you in the third chapter if you can tell me which anime I got the name of the park. Just leave a review of the anime, your name, and your favorite boy in the story. Love and Peace! ^__^








Park
1992



sat next to Yusuke, the two boys swinging. They had been competing for the last hour as to who could go up highest the fastest. Since Yusuke was taller than he was Hiei was losing. They laughed and giggled as they both got higher and higher. Finally they slowed down and came to a stop, both out of breath. Yusuke turned to Hiei. "You know you're my bestest bestest friend in the whole wide world right?" he asked, his brown eyes filled with compassion. Hiei stood up. "Of course I am. And your mine right?" he asked. Yusuke smiled and nodded and then stood up nest to him. "I'm moving away next week and I won't be able to see you anymore." He confessed with tears building in his eyes. Hiei blinked in confusion. "What do you mean you won't be able to see me anymore? I thought we were BEST friends!?!?" he yelled angrily. Yusuke finally started to shed tears as Hiei ran away.



~@~@~@~@~





Hiei walked slowly in the house. His foster mother, Mukuro, was sitting in the living room watching another fluffy black and white movie. Hiei sat down next to her. Without breaking away from the television, she picked him up and put him under her arm to hold him. He snuggled into her and started watching the movie. The woman was at a train station getting ready to leave when a man came running after her.

"SUSAN! WAIT!!!' the man yelled.

The woman turned around before stepping onto the train. "What do you want Sam? I'm leaving and I won't be able to see you anymore." Hiei perked up his ears when he heard that. Sam had grabbed Susan's hand. He pulled her off the train and grabbed her face in both hands. She looked up at him and blinked slowly. He pulled her face up and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I love you Susan, please don't leave me." He whispered into her ear. Susan nodded. "I'll never leave you again." She said and kissed him back. "The End" came on the screen in big cursive letters. Mukuro turned the TV off and looked at him. "Did you want something little fire?" she asked. She always called him that because of his bright red eyes. He looked at the blank TV set and then back at her and shook his head smiling. He hugged her and then ran into her room and grabbed the cordless phone. He then ran into his room and sat on his bed. He dialed a number he had dialed many times before.
"Moshi Moshi"
"Konnichiwa Yusuke's kassan"
"Hiei, baby, I've told you so many times to just call me Atsuko."
"Alright Yusuke's kassan Atsuko-san." He said in the same tone. Atsuko sighed. "What is it Hiei?" she asked.

"When are you all leaving exactly?"

~@~@~@~@~