Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kohona High School
2002



Hiei walked into the classroom with his bag in his hand hanging over his shoulder. "Hey Hiei, what's up? Looking for certain redhead?" a blue haired boy with green strands hanging in the front said as he walked in. Hiei looked up and smirked. "Nothin' much Toya. And I know I'm looking for my redhead. Are you looking for your Irish one?" he asked hopping over the desk casually to land in a chair with a smirk. Toya stuck his tongue out. Suddenly someone came up behind him and covered his eyes so that he couldn't see.

"Guess who?" a sweet voice cooed.

Hiei smirked and tapped his chin. "HmmIs itJin?" he said teasingly. A boy with flowing red hair pushed him. "You wish koi." Hiei smiled at the boy and then grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him down for a quick kiss. "Hey! You know you can't be doing that sort of thing here old chum." A cherry accented voice said.

Both boys sweat dropped and looked up to see the voice in question. He was a wild, red haired boy with a goofy grin. "Don't you have something better to do then ruin my perfect morning Jin?" he asked. The wild, read head boy scratched his head like he was thinking and then grinned. "Nope what's a better way to start the mornin' then with a bit' of fun with you and Kurama." He said laughing. The bell rang and Hiei shot a glare towards Jin. The Irish just grabbed his heart and started to stumble back like he had been shot. Kurama bent over and gave a quick kiss on the cheek to Hiei before walking back to his seat.

After everyone had settled a boy slightly older than them walked in the classroom. He had a pacifier around his neck and "Jr." tattooed on the side of his neck. Automatically there came catcalls from the back of the class. "Owww Koenma-chan! I'm still hurtin' from last night!" "Hey I can give you something better to suck on than that pacifier!" "How's about we forget about school and you show me what's underneath that robe of yours!?!"

The older boy merely walked to the front middle of the classroom and looked up. "You fools wish you could handle me." He said with a mischievous yet confident smirk. There were more catcalls and whistles from the room that Hiei merely rolled his eyes at. Toya looked up from the book he was reading.

"Alright Koenma. What did they actually send you in here for? I know it wasn't just to lead on boys almost three years younger than you." He said. Koenma sighed. "Oh yeah I actually did come in here for something. Oh yes I needed to introduce you to your new classmate Urameshi Yusuke." A brown haired boy with dark brown eyes walked into the classroom. He casually walked in to stand beside Koenma. Jin smirked.

"Hey he's a hotty." he commented. Toya growled under his breath. "Everyone is a hotty to you baka." Jin leaned over his desk to rub the back of Toya's neck. "Especially you Toya-chan." he cooed. Toya blushed deep red and pushed the grinning Irish off. Hiei heard his boyfriend behind him snicker but then turned his attention back to the boy at the front of the class. Yusuke looked up at the class with a devilish smirk.

"Yo." was all he said. There were a lot of whistles from the back and Koenma rolled his eyes. "Here you can sit right in front of Hiei there." He said pointing. A look of shock and surprise consumed Yusuke's face. "H-h- Hiei?" he asked. Hiei raised his and in a bored way. Yusuke slowly walked in a daze pass the boy to his seat.

A small note then came flying towards Hiei from Toya's direction. "What was that about? Why was that guy looking at you like that?" it read. Hiei looked at Toya then at Yusuke, then back down on the paper. He quickly jot down, "Don't know. I've never met this guy before in my life."