Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My stalker, My love ❯ My stalker, My love ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: Takes place after the dark tournament but before the incident with Sensui.

My stalker, My love

Chapter 1:

A downpour started in the city suddenly. Drenching houses and the poor people walking around the streets. Kurama was lying on stomach, on his bed, reading a text book for school. He ran a hand through his red hair and pulled away the strings of crimson that had drifted down to his eyes. Turning the page he sighed and laid his head down on his book listening to the rain outside, slowly drifting off.

Unknown to him two violet eyes peered through the glass of his bedroom window. The twin orbs sparkled deviously as the wind blew raven tresses and the rain beat down unmercifully on his body.

"Itooshi, I will have you within my clutches before this week is through"

Carefully a red rose and black feather were lain on the outside window sill. His mask gleamed lightly in the moonlight as he leapt from the branch he was sitting on and into the air. Landing on the roof with a soft thump, he jumped on to another roof going at a leisurely pace until he couldn't be seen.

Kurama's eyes snapped open, his head snapping around to look at the window. Not sensing what he thought he had before he got up. Walking to the window he unlatched and opened the window. His emerald eyes grew wide as he gazed upon the items left on his window sill. Picking up the rose he sniffed it delicately then put in on his table. He touched the black feather lightly and brought it in, setting it down he didn't bother closing his window and returned to his bed.

Sighing lightly he tried to return to his reading but couldn't shake the feeling of incoming dread.

"But it can't be, it just can't be him" he said to himself, he could recognize the feeling of the other, but it just wasn't possible he was suppose to be dead.

Leaning back he put a hand down on his forehead and sighed again, drifting into an uneasy sleep.