Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My stalker, My love ❯ Feel my Breath on your Neck ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Feel my breath on your neck

Kurama walked slowly down the street toward his house. He was wearing his school uniform and had quite obviously just been in school. Sighing lightly he pulled his coat closer around his slender frame, shivering. He could feel a presence behind him, he turned looking around. Seeing nothing he turned back around and continuing walking, blaming his nerves. He had been stressed ever since he found the items on his window five days ago.

Karasu trailed around in the shadows, keeping his eyes fixed on Kurama. As Kurama turned around he masked his energy and hid against a tree. Smirking lightly he got out from behind the tree and walked calmly knowing the Kurama was already on edge and wouldn't turn around.

Kurama quickened his pace, eyes widened, not willing to look back, to know who the energy he felt belong to. He had a good idea of who it was, but it wasn't possible, at least it shouldn't have been. He kept reminding himself *its not him, it cannot be him, its impossible* those thoughts kept running around in his head coupled with the dark thoughts of *it is him, you tied to kill him, you did kill him, he's back and he will kill you* he shuddered and turned ran up to his house. He flung open the door and ran up to his room shutting the door and ignoring the concerned voice of his mother. He threw his bag to the ground and looked around franticly. He sighed after a while and laid face down on his bed. After a few minutes he fell asleep, his stress and the fact that he had hardly slept for the past few nights getting to him.

Karasu appeared at the fox's window, slipping though the open window he moved stealthily toward the sleeping red haired boy. He leaned over the side of the bed and removed his mask. He leaned closer to the other's ear and let his lips graze the pale shell, "I'm coming to get you beloved, there is no where you can run, no where you can hide." Karasu quickly backed away and disappeared as he felt Kurama awakening.

The red-head rolled over and looked around quickly, he still felt the other's power, his presence lingering but his physical form was no longer in the room. There was no room for doubt now, Karasu was alive and hunting him. He didn't know why the thought frightened him so, maybe it was the facts that the crow was suppose to be dead, or maybe it was the fact that deep down he knew the real reason that the crow was after him, and it wasn't to kill him.

TBC…….

******

I know that theses first few chapters are short but they'll get longer as the story goes on.

Thanks to:

Shynigami_chylde: Thanx and I'll be making the chapters longer soon.

Devil's Wings: Here's your update.

Ghost_girl89: long review man, you flater me *blushes* here's the update.

Black Princess: hmm well you just have to see now won't you, hint I'm an avid KarasuxKurama fan. Hehehe, but I think that I'll add in a HieixKurama paring just to keep things interesting, but it won't go anywhere. But this won't be one of those KarasuxKurama rape fics, hates those *shudders.

Well R&R enjoy.