Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My stalker, My love ❯ Fight me ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

Kurama yawned as he turned over in bed, he had been awake for a while now but he didn't really feel like getting up. He stretched and pulled off the sheets, he stood up and walked into the bathroom. He quickly showered and pulled on some sweats and a tee-shirt. He walked into his living room noting that his mother wasn't home. He got picked up an apple and slipped on his shoes. He moved out of his home and into the street. He took a quick look around then started running.

 

He had decided the night before that he needed to get his mind off the supposedly dead Karasu. Running was step one in his plan to get rid of some stress. He jogged into the park and started running around tree's and plants. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going and almost ran into a bent over figure. He stopped and was about to say sorry when the figure turned to him.

 

The figure was much taller then Kurama and had dark blue skin, was bald and had three eyes. He was wearing a trench coat and smiled showing long fangs.

 

"Food"

 

The demon boomed, he then charged at Kurama. Kurama easily dodged wondering how the demon got there. He was about to summon his rose whip when something punched him in the back making him go colliding into a tree. Kurama winced and got off the ground looking at what hit him. It was another demon that looked exactly like the other demon except it was dark green.

 

He got into a fighting stance and summoned his rose whip, he was about to once again try to attack when seven more demons appeared out of seemingly no where. They all looked liked the first except in different color's and amount of eyes. Kurama whispered a curse and snapped his whip, watching as all nine got into fighting stance.

 

Kurama charged then all nine charged at once, as they met one big explosion sounded while little ones went off at random. Kurama flew backwards along with the other demons. He blacked out when he hit the ground, body falling limp.

 

::Two days later::

 

Kurama moaned as he started to wake up, his head like he had gotten hit with Yusuke's spirit gun. He then noticed that he was lying in bed, he quickly got up wincing as his head started throbbing worse.

 

"Not so fast itooshi"

 

Kurama froze at the sound and the cold hand that griped him around his arm. He slowly turned his head around to meet the other's gaze. Green met with violet and Kurama gasped falling backwards off the bed.

 

Karasu chuckled and went around to the other side of the bed. He grasped the weakened demon around his waist and laid him back onto the bed.

 

"Don't worry your safe"

 

He said his voice soothing and sensual. Kurama shivered at the sound and shook his head.

 

"No I'm not, I'm with you"

 

Karasu smirked (his mask was off).

 

"Oh, I'm so hurt"

 

He put a hand over his heart and chuckled.

 

"Your not going anywhere for a while, you can hardly walk on your own your as powerless as a near human."

 

Kurama was about to say something bur Karasu just walked to the door and said,

 

"Enjoy your stay here, when you get better, you'll find out exactly why I brought you here"

 

TBC….

 

LALALA, sorry it took so long to update but I was uninspired. I'm inspired again! I am also looking for a beta reader so if anyone wants to please say so, greatly appreciated ^_^. I'll get the new chapter up soon hopefully.