Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opening the Forbidden Door ❯ Enter: Kohana Kakinomoto ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue- Enter: Kohana Kakinomoto

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters nor do I own YuYu Hakusho…I own a pair of socks.

Name: Kohana Kakinomoto

Age: Fifteen

Gender: Female

DOB: October 17, 1989

Place of Birth: Sasebo, Japan

Race: Psychic

Height: 162 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark, dark green

Family: Mother (Sachiko Kakinomoto); Father (Shigekazu Kakinomoto, deceased when Kohana was 3); Twin Brother (Satoru Kakinomoto); 16-year-old Brother (Ryuzo Kakinomoto); 18-year-old Brother (Nobuto Kakinomoto)

Occupation: First year student at Idane High School

Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, blowing off homework, playing videogames, using the internet, reading, listening to music, being messy, eating candy, finding other words that mean idiot in the thesaurus so she can tell them to people and they won't know what the word means

Favorite Song: `Iris' by the Goo Goo Dolls

Personal Quote: "Shut up." or "What the hell is it goddamnit?!" and "No."

Kohana was born and raised in Sasebo, Japan by her mother and under the influence of her three brothers. She has one true best friend, Kai' Enna Hagan, a girl from Britain who moved to Japan when Kohana and she were eight-years-old. She is naturally athletic, and thanks to her brothers, even better than she would normally be. She is good at almost every sport, other than basketball. In school, she is above average because she seems to be able to remember everything without even listening sometimes. She is pretty, but not over the top pretty, average if you would. Her face is relatively normal, eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Her eyes seem to run deep, and are a bit too big for her face, giving her an innocent child's look sometimes.

Kohana is not one to openly show emotion. She often lies about her feelings and responds with `I don't really care.' when someone asks about how she feels about something or if something is bothering her. She's gotten quite good at masking her emotions and making it seem like nothing is wrong. She's naturally impassive and is very level-headed most of the time. Her emotions run deep and she's very passionate about things that she strongly believes in, which aren't many. She has the tendancy to get frustrated very easily and act rudely towards people when she's angry though it takes quite a lot to anger her personally.

The most noticeable thing about Kohana's personality is her cynicism and sarcasm. She has an outlook on the world that most people find twisted or just plain odd. She has a greater understanding of things that most of the world's population doesn't. Her wise cracks and witty comments are amazingly smart and truthful to the point that they're almost painful to hear. She doesn't lie when people ask her things, though she's rarely truthful about herself. Her blunt honesty may seem rude or abrasive, but it makes her a great advice giver.