Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkest Tournament ❯ Teams Align? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

The Darkest Tournament

Chapter 1

Teams Align?

By: Yaiko Youkai

July 25, 2003

"Hey Yusuke look alive!" Botan said as she came on to the roof of Sariaski Jr. High.

"Not this time Botan. I just got back. I'm so sick of being drug all over Makai and Japan for these missions. Go away." Yusuke said as he gazed out into town out side of the gates of his school.

"Now, now Yusuke. It's not a mission. It's a tournament. Besides you guy's are expected to participate because you won the last tournament." Botan said as she made her oar appear out of thin air.

"What Tournament Botan?" Yusuke asked turning to face her. She was in her pink kimono instead of her school uniform now.

"The Tsuzukete tournament of course. It's the sister tournament to the Dark one you fought last year." Botan said and smiled at the intrigued Yusuke.

"I'll asked Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara first." Yusuke said.

"I already have. Kuwabara said as long as Yukina is there he'd do it. Kurama said sure and Hiei gave his normal response to every thing. *Humph*" Botan said.

"OK! How many fighters do we need?" Yusuke asked.

"You'll have two new fighters so don't worry about that meet Kurama and the others out side of town after school today." Botan said then left on her oar.

"Well I guess I'm in. it's boring here anyway. When's lunch?" Yusuke said and looked down at his watch to see that lunch was still two hours away. "Oh this is ridicules. I don't even go to classes." He said then jumped down from the roof and let the school completely.

An Hour After School!

"Yusuke are you ready to fight another tournament?" Kurama asked in his usual pleasant way.

"Are you kidding Kurama. I'm always' ready for a fight." Yusuke said and started laughing.

"Hush Urameshi I'm trying to concentrate over here." Kuwabara said from under a tree.

"Since when does the cat lover meditate?" Yusuke asked.

"Shut up Urameshi!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Come on! Lets go!" Hiei said irritated fashion as he walked past Kurama and Yusuke with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey what about Botan?" Yusuke asked.

"She knows where the boat is. Lets go." Hiei said and lept into a tree and disappeared.

"I hate it when shorty does that." Kuwabara said.

Later That Night!

"Hey where are we going anyway?" Kuwabara asked after several hours of hiking.

"Isn't it obvious to you moron. Hiei said 'Boat' so we are going to a boat so shut up." Yusuke said back to him.

"Shut up Urameshi!" Kuwabara yelled.

"Hey they're here!" a woman with fiery red hair and crystal blue eyes said as she stepped out of the shadows.

"Hey Urameshi who's she?" Kuwabara asked as he gaped at the young looking woman. She looked like she was and 18 or 19 year old human. but from the way Kurama acted she wasn't.

"Mitzu." Kurama said stepping in front of his team. The woman had on a tight red shirt, midnight blue pants, and a crystal blue sash. She also had a Katana at her side.

"Kurama." She said and smiled.

"OK! That's different." Kurama said and relaxed.

"Well you're not exactly Youko now are you. If you were you'd be all over me by now." Mitzu said making Kurama blush.

"Let me get this straight Mitzu. You hate Youko but you like Kurama." A girl who wore a snow-white cloak with snowflakes on it so you couldn't see what she looked like.

"Correct Yukiko. You don't like Kurama but you like Youko for some god forsaken reason." Mitzu said.

"Hey." Kurama said.

"What?" Mitzu asked.

"I am Youko here." Kurama whined.

"Darling you are Kurama. You have red hair and green eyes. Youko has Silver hair and golden eyes. You're kind and smart he's dumb and sex crazy." Mitzu said making Kurama turn a nice shade of red that Yusuke and Kuwabara had never seen before.

"Besides. Youko is a lot nicer looking then you. And he's not a half breed." Yukiko said.

"Hey!" Yusuke said angrily.

"What?" Yukiko asked.

"Back off!" Yusuke said stepping between Kurama and the two girls.

"Bad move Yusuke." Kurama said.

"Oh the little half human/half Kitsune needs protection." Yukiko said.

"Back off Yukiko! Kurama is a lot better looking then Youko any day of the year. And leave Half breads alone unless you want that statement to bit you on your ass." Mitzu said.

"Oh not again do you two ever stop arguing?" a shorter girl asked coming out of the shadows too she has black hair and dark red streaks in it. She has sapphire eyes.

"No Ruby!" Both girls said and turned away from each other.

"She likes Youko." Mitzu said.

"And she likes Kurama." Yukiko said angrily.

"You have a fan club Kurama." Hiei said as he landed beside Kurama.

"It seems so. But I know both of them." Kurama said as he watched the two girls argue in front of him over which of his forms are better.

"Oh please Youko has them stupid plants. Plants aren't supposed to eat people." Mitzu said angrily.

"Yeah well he loves humans." Yukiko said angrily pointing at Kurama.

"Better then making love to every female he sees." Mitzu said.

"Oh would you two stop please. They don't know much about my other form!" Kurama pleaded.

"Oops sorry." Mitzu said and smiled dumbly.

"Yeah well I'm not. he's ashamed of his other form." Yukiko said.

"Oh shut up. Go find a nice tree or something." Mitzu said and smiled when Yukiko walked away. "Hey Joe, Nibori, and yes you two Jet the Urameshi Team is here." Mitzu said.

"You called Mitzu." A man who looked like he was about 21 said and smiled. he has dragon wings on his back (like Kuronue's). he has short black hair with red tents in it and beautiful sapphire eyes with yellow speaks in them. He is wearing a black cape with flames at the bottom.

"Hey Nibori. It's the Urameshi team. Where's Joe?" Mitzu asked.

"I'm over here Ruby move would ya. Never mind." Joe said as he walked around her. He had brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a snug red long sleeved shirt and red pants. He has black shoes on and a belt with a dagger strapped to his side.

"There you are. Yusuke Urameshi meet Joe Shimamura. This is Nibori Osamu, Ruby Shiriyu, Yukiko Kohakumichi you've already met where's Jet?" Mitzu said pointing to each member of the team.

"Oh I made him stay back with your sister. I thought you were in trouble or something." Nibori said.

"Oh OK! I just hope stupidity isn't contagious. If it is you're going to regret it Nibori. He's so stupid and useless." Mitzu said.

"Hey Mitzu what's your team name?" Kurama asked

"Oh it's not my team it's Joe's." Mitzu said and smiled dumbly.

"It is the Shimamura Team, Kurama isn't it?" Joe said and raised his hand to shake Kurama's.

"Yeah Kurama. This is Yusuke our team Captain. Hiei, and Kuwabara. Don't asked who the others are cause I don't know who or where they are." Kurama said and smiled as he shook Joe's hand.

"Well Yusuke I had our lovely Mitzu keep watch for you to warn you about this tournament. It's quite different then the one last year. Every round is fought in a team competition no one on one. And when we get on the boat the last two teams standing go to the tournament…" Joe said but was cut off.

"Get to the point. What's this warning?" Hiei said angrily.

"Yes sorry. Anyway every team that is here has aligned with each other to kill off the Urameshi team then fight each other. To be honest with you we are a part of that alliance only because we would already be dead if we hadn't." Joe said.

"All right. So every demon alive is still after me…well this'll be fun." Yusuke said and started smiling.

"Yeah…uhm we have came to warn you so you're not caught off guard when every demon on the ship attacks you and your team. And to make an alliance with you so you're not fighting alone." Joe said.

"Yeah well you've already back stabbed you're original alliance coming to us. What makes you think we'll trust you." Hiei asked.

"Hey we just thought you would like some help. If we were planing on fighting against you tomorrow why in hell tell you of the alliance at all." Mitzu asked heatedly.

"To throw us off guard when we trust you. Then attack." Hiei said.

"I told you Mitzu that they wouldn't believe us." Nibori said.

"I was afraid of that as well. If we don't align with some one we'll be picked off right after the Urameshi team." Joe said as he looked at his team.

"We can't let that happen. I've got to get my little sister and brother back." Nibori said.

"What can we do if the only other team here doesn't align with us." Ruby asked.

"Oh I don't know we'll have to think of something." Joe said.

"Maybe I shouldn't have suggested telling them of the alliance." Mitzu said.

"I would have told them anyway Mitzu. Come on lets go think of something." Joe said and turned away from the Urameshi team.

"Hey wait. We'll align with you." Yusuke said.

"Oh absolutely wonderful!" Ruby said and started jumping up and down for joy.

"We will?" Hiei and Kurama said stunned.

"Yeah better then being by our selves. If what they say is true we'll need some help." Yusuke said.

"And if they betray us?" Hiei asked irritated by Yusuke's decision.

"Then we'd be no better off then before. Besides we can expect that but I doubt they'll betray us." Yusuke said.

"Good judge in characters." Mitzu said and smiled.

"I know Mitzu won't betray us not knowingly anyway." Kurama said.

"How?" Kuwabara asked.

"That's none of you're business Kuwabara." Kurama said in an unusual tone.

"Great come this way if you want to make it to the ship. There is a trap for you over there." Joe said and pointed in the opposite direction he had started to take a few minutes ago.

"You were going to let us walk into that." Kuwabara said.

"Of course you fool. Or the other teams would suspect something like they will now!" Hiei said as he followed Yusuke and Kurama along with the other team.

"You might want to get into the trees." Mitzu said and lept into the trees after her team. Hiei, Kurama, and Yusuke went right after her.

"Hey what about me?" Kuwabara asked.

"Idiot. You three follow them. I'll get him." Mitzu said then flipped behind Yusuke and the others. She hopped down in front of Kuwabara. "Come on don't tell me you can't jump." She said annoyed.

"Not from tree to tree. Can't we just walk through?" Kuwabara asked

"Not unless you want to die. The demon alliance has set up traps for the Urameshi team every where. Come on lets go." Mitzu said.

"How I can't do that." Kuwabara said.

"Come here dim whit." Mitzu said. He walked over to her and she lept into the tree's with him.

A Few Minutes Later!

"Idiot." Mitzu said landing in front of the Shimamura's camp fire. She let go of Kuwabara and he fell face first into the dirt cause he had his eye's shut tight.

"There you are Mitzu. Where'd you go?" Nibori asked.

"Oh this idiot couldn't jump from tree to tree so I went back for him. should of left him though. He's about as useless as Jet." Mitzu said.

"I'm not useless darn it." A man with orange hair and dull red eyes said.

"Yes you are dog boy." Yukiko said.

"Damn you two agree about something." A girl that the Urameshi team hadn't met yet.

"Nutara we agree on a lot of things just not Kurama and Youko thing. Besides it's none of your business little sister so stay out of it." Mitzu said.

"Oh all right." Nutara said and looked over to Jet who was sniffing a tree for some strange reason.

"Uhm why is that guy sniffing that tree?" Kuwabara asked as he sat up realizing he was on the ground now.

"Don't ask you don't want to know. I didn't." Mitzu said then stepped around Kuwabara and walked over between Nibori and Joe then sat down.

"Hey Yusuke." Botan said as she landed with two demon girls who had followed Mitzu and Kuwabara.

"I thought I was being followed but really couldn't tell with his frikin screaming." Mitzu said jumping back up with Joe and Nibori right beside her. Ruby stood up from a rock a little way's away. And Yukiko jumped down from her tree.

"Botan. There you are." Yusuke said as he stood up. He noticed that the other team kind of relaxed that he new her.

"Any one else going to just pop in that we should worry about." Nibori asked as he sat back down along with the rest of the team.

"Uhm no I don't think so. Right Botan." Yusuke said.

"Right Yusuke. Shizuru, Yukina and Keiko are already there." Botan said. Then pushed the two girls in front of her.

"Hi I'm Kikiti Akemi." A woman said. She has straight blond hair put up in a pony tail and blue eye's.

"I'm Raikage! I'm you're alternate fighter." The other girl said. She has black hair with white streaks in it that reaches waist. Her eyes are a golden.

"Hello this is Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara. I'm Yusuke Urameshi the captain of the team. And I'll let them introduce them selves. We're aligned with them for now." Yusuke said and smiled.

"Well I'm Joe Shimamura of the Shimamura team. This is Mitzu Yamita, Nibori Osamu, Yukiko Kohakumichi, Ruby Shiriyu, and Jet Shoutarou. Don't ask what the hell he's doing cause you don't want to know." Joe said and smiled after he frowned at Jet sniffing anther tree.

"Jet you idiot stop it." Yukiko said as she kicked him in the butt. "This isn't the time to be doing that." She said angrily and Jet started whimpering as he rubbed his butt. Yukiko jumped back into her tree as the other two Women members of the Urameshi team sat down and Botan took flight and left on her oar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: Hey great I finished the first chapter. Leave a review and tell me what you think.

Urameshi Team (FULL)

Yusuke Urameshi------------CAPTAIN

Kuwabara Kazuma

Kurama

Hiei

Kikiti Akemi

Alternate* Raikage

Shimamura Team (FULL)

Joe Shimamura-----------CAPTAIN

Mitzu Yamita

Nibori Osamu

Yukiko Kohakumichi

Ruby Shiriyu

Alternate* Jet Shoutarou

Ishinomori Team (FULL!)

Luna Ishinomori-----------CAPTAIN

Kalin

Arwin Everwood

Blossem

Chiisai Hikage

Tasugi Team (FULL)

Hikari Tasugi-----------CAPTAIN

Akame

Ryoshi

Kita

Tetsuya Hokitaro

Medamrai Team (ONE PERSON!)

Mekori Medamari--------CAPTAIN

Ayoki Rei

Rynn Kyell

Angelus

Nameta Team (FULL!)

Chaos Nameta----------CAPTAIN

Selice Kurama

Suki Yeh

Tsukiyo

Sayona

Announcer (ONE PERSON!)

Thanks,

Yaiko Youkai/ Fasha Youkai