Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The day of mourning ❯ its easy ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
HI im new to this and .....i do not own yuyu hakusho so don't ask....got it good

oh and wen hiei, kurama, siaha, and sakura are talking in his head its

Kurama -haha-
hiei ~haha~
Saisha *haha*
Sakura +haha+

the haha stands for the thought that is inside....the haha is not really there but the marks will tell you which is which...thank you for your cooperation and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"spirit detectives i have a new mission for you." started koenma.

"come on i don't have all day. and if i take too long keiko is gonna kill me! so spit it out!" stated yuske.

"As i was saying before i was rudely interrupted...oh yes the mission is for you to find two female demons." he said as two pictures showed up on the screan. "one's name is Saisha Mikaru. the demon on the right."stated keonma. The guys looked at the picture and saw a blood red haired demon with sparkling blue eyes and a smirk on her face, she was thin with a curvy body, and looked well.....human.

"Hey koenma why does se look human?" asked kuwabara.

"Well thats because she has a concealment spell on her. but i will be getting to that later." explained koenma."well it is said that she is a little rough around the edges but is very kind around forbiddens. so your job Hiei is to get this girl's attention and bring her back to the spirit world. and then well thats for me to know and you to find out later."

"what kind of demon is she koenma? so i know what to watch out for." asked Hiei.

"shouldn't you be fighting me hiei for having you work to get a girl. anyway she is a fire/ice demon." koenma smirked at the look on hiei's face.

Hiei was shocked to say the least. a female like him a forbidden. he didn't think it was possible."koenma can i see her demon picture?" Everybody was shocked that hiei was asking questions let alone talking.

"Sorry hiei but i don't have one of those." koenma stated. "but the other demon the one on the left also has a concealment spell on and her name is Sakura Mikashi." said koenma." she is very gentle and kind but is easily fallen for Fox demons. so kurama its your mission to get her attention and bring her back to the spirit world." When the guys looked at Sakura's picture they saw a girl with bright blue hair and sparkly purple eyes and a loving smile, she has a thin and curvy body and full lips.

" koenma spacificly what kind of demon is sakura?"

"she is a water fox demon....a fox demon that controls water."

kurama thought he was the only fox demon that walked Japan that tried acting like a human."so koenma im sapposed to watch out for her how i mean japan is huge."

" well spirit detectives it would seem that you are moving to a new school. and each family will be given a new house and an new neighborhood and a new start. this time i will not be taking you out of school unless a total emergency. alright you have your asignment now go on and bring those girls back to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~with saisha and sakura~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"look sakura there's you a good looking fox!" Saisha said playfully.

" oh stop it! you know he is just another human!" sakura replied getting annoyed with saisha.

thats when they saw a couple of guys and started laughing at the guy that was scratching his head in a really stupid manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~with the spirit detectives~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" i don't get the point of why me and kuwabara have to move i mean this pretty much has nothing to do with us. it has to do with you two. i just don't get it."yuske said while scratching his head.

the girls walked by them and started laughing at the sight.thats when yuske decided that they should talk to the girls.

"maybe they might know the girls we are looking for or that you two are looking for." yuske stated.

"Okay" replied everyone except hiei which said "hn".

"hey onna's we wish to talk to you" said hiei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~main pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i guess we could talk to you" said one of the girls.

"yeah i guess" said the other girl.

~fox i have a feeling an odd feeling about this area~

*ahh i see so you are demon's*

~which onna are you~

*how do you know i am one of them*

Hiei begins to look around but sees nothing.

+Oh my god you found youko+

*shh we are in a fox's head*

-excuse me ladies but would you mind showing me where you are-

*look to the right you will see a blue haired girl and in the tree there is me*

-thank you-

"lets go over there i think we found who we were looking for" said kurama and surly enough the girl did not lie about where they were. "umm ladies" he turned to find the other girls gone. he then saw hiei over there talking to the girl in the tree.

"So hiei thats a cute name" said one of the girls to hiei.

" hn. thanks" hiei looked at the girl uneasily.

"I only said it because i meant it" she smiled at him.

"oh god saisha stop flirting" said the other girl.

"so how did you get in my head saisha mikaru?" asked kurama.

"So i see you are demon's too...well in that case let me take you to my mothers temple to talk." said saisha.

"who is your mother i didn't know of any demon temples. unless its in the makai" stated kurama.

"oh, she is human and she adopted me and is training me with my demonic powers when i was young and her name is Genkai"when she looked around heard everyone gasp and she started to laugh."so i see you all know her? well she is a very nice lady and mother. i can understand why you guys know her.. if you do"

"alright ... we are here and we can talk once we get inside." with that she raced up the stairs and in the door.everyone fallowed slowly except hiei and sakurathe raced up the stairs as well.

they soon were all inside and she yelled "ma im home"

Yukina came running up to her friend and gave her a big hug " i missed you my friend"

thats when hiei pried the girls away from eachother and said "yukina do you know who she is? what she is? and how mean she can be?"

" yes hiei i do. she lived with bandits in the makai until she escaped when she was young she then started to live with genkai and thats when genkai adopted her. and as for what she is....she is a forbidden to be percise she is Fire/Ice demon and she is ferocious whenpeople talk about her friends and family but she is very kind and gentle most of the time.""in all actuallity hiei she is just like you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hoped you liked it well thanks for reading.....oh and tell me if i should continue or not...thanks