Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unjust Vengeance Defies All ❯ First Watch ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok I got myself on the computer and typed up another chapter. Enjoy because this series is ending soon!
 
 
 
 
“Yusuke, wait here. I'll go up to my room and open the window for you. I don't know if my mother is home, but if she is I don't want her asking questions.” Yusuke sneaked to where Kurama's window was. In a few minutes, Kurama's window opened and Yusuke jumped in. He went stiff when he set foot in the room. Kurama's room was picture perfected. There wasn't a single thing out of place, not a wrinkle in a bed sheet or a speck of dust. Yusuke was afraid he would mess up Kurama's room if he went in any further. Kurama saw the tension in Yusuke, “its ok. My mother isn't home and right now I don't care if you trash the place.” Yusuke crept in a little further to sit in a chair as Kurama threw himself onto his bed. Yusuke looked around the room from where he was seated and as his gaze passed over Kurama, he saw a black burse revealed by the edge of Kurama's shirt on his stomach. “Wahoo what happened Kurama?!” Kurama's eyes focused as he reached for the edge of his shirt to cover the wound. “Nothing Yusuke. It was from the fight, but I'm ok.” “You're kidding me right! I'm not stupid you know. Let me see it. You might have a broken rib.” Kurama hesitated for a moment before he sighed and unbuttoned his shirt while he sat up. “Where is your bathroom?” “It's just outside my door.” Yusuke went out and wet a towel then headed back to Kurama's room. When Yusuke saw Kurama his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Kurama's body was riddled with scratches, burses, and gashes. Kurama turned to see the look on Yusuke's face and felt something twist inside him. He bowed his head to hide the pain he knew was showing.
 
Yusuke sat next to Kurama on the edge of the bed and started to clean the wounds on his back. Kurama bit his lower lip and clenched the bed sheets in his fist from the pain of the tender wounds. Kurama fought not to whimper as Yusuke finished tending the wounds on his back. When Yusuke finished, he gently pushed Kurama onto his back and cleaned the wounds on his chest and stomach. Kurama closed his eyes and tired to relax as Yusuke gently stroked the wounds with the damp cloth. He could feel Yusuke leaning over him and his warm breath on the cool damp trail of the towel was sending chills through him. Yusuke's care lead the towel over Kurama's nipple causing the fox to whimper at the sensation. Yusuke heard Kurama and found that he was getting turned on by Kurama's heavy breathing and the whimper he barely caught. He was at that stage in his life that he was curious about any type of sexual activity and found that for a guy, Kurama was very attractive. Yusuke watched Kurama carefully to see if he might be able to get away with what he had in mind. As Kurama was distracted by Yusuke's touch, he leaned forward and kissed him between the shoulder and neck. Kurama's eyes flew open and Yusuke wrapped his arm around him and nibbled his ear lobe. Yusuke knew Kurama was willing when he turned his head to give him more room. Yusuke reached down into Kurama pants and grabbed him member and stroked the head with his thumb. Kurama gasped and arched his back at the dazzling sensation that ran through his body when suddenly a memory of Hiei violating him flashed in his mind causing him to realize what was happening. “Yusuke….. stop…. please we can't.” “Why not? We both want it.” Because it's too soon for me. “Because we are teammates.” “So? It would just be between the both of us. I won't tell anyone and I know you won't.” I can't Yusuke. I haven't gotten over what Hiei did to me. “Please, Yusuke there is too much going on. Hiei is dead, I'm completely helpless with this ward and my wounds are really painful. I just can't do it right now.” I want someone to make gentle and tender love to me…someone I trust with my life…but Hiei has hurt me far worse than anyone will ever know. Please understand. It's not the right time. Yusuke sat up and turned his back to Kurama unsure of what to do next. Kurama hadn't meant to hurt Yusuke and tentatively reached for him as he placed a tender kiss on his neck. “Yusuke, don't feel bad. I just have a lot on my mind.” “I know. I should know better too. I mean Hiei is dead and I'm thinking of fucking you! That's just wrong. I'm sorry, Kurama.”
 
Kurama wrapped his arms around Yusuke and pulled him back down to the bed. “It's ok Yusuke. I really appreciate you watching out for me until I get this ward off. It's going to be a long night for you…” Kurama looked down and Yusuke followed his gaze to see a bulge in his pants. Yusuke's face turned crimson, “Ahh… that? Don't worry about it… I'll be fine.” Kurama looked Yusuke straight in the eyes, holding his attention while his hand reached down to stroke Yusuke's crotch. “Wahoo…. ahh Kurama… that's only… going to make…. it worse.” Yusuke squirmed on the bed trying to get away, but Kurama rolled on to Yusuke. “Please, Yusuke. I know you need it. I don't want you to suffer all night.” Yusuke's face turned beet red as Kurama undid his belt and pulled down his boxer, freeing Yusuke's hot, throbbing member. “K-Kurama don…. don't worry.. bout it… it's no… not right.” Kurama took one final look at Yusuke's face and knew he needed the help. I have to do this…he's my friend and a young teen boy…he'll have an erection all night if I don't relieve him. It's not a big deal…it's only a blow job. Kurama licked the slit of Yusuke's head sending a swirling flash of color through his mind. Oh damn…If he does that again, I'll come all on his face. Kurama swirled his tongue around Yusuke's head rendering him helpless as the sensations over came his mind and he surrendered to bliss. Kurama took all of Yusuke in his mouth till it hit the back of his throat. Yusuke moaned at the hot, wet feeling surrounding the most sensitive part of his body, a sensation he had been waiting to experience for so long. Kurama used all his skill on Yusuke hoping to make the encounter as quick as possible. “K-Ku-Kurama…. it's….. too mu-much…please..” You want it now? Good. I can put an end to this.” Kurama hummed as he sucked Yusuke's release out of him. “OOO KURAMA!!!!!!!!!” Yusuke's back arched as wave after wave of spasms racked his body with the new experience. Kurama winced at the force of Yusuke's cum shooting into his mouth and quickly turned his head to spit. This was defiantly the first time he's ever had anything besides his hand. Yusuke collapsed on the bed, chest heaving from the exertion.
 
Kurama lay next to him knowing that he was Yusuke's first and he would want to feel close. *You know Kurama, this might not be a bad thing for you* Kurama jumped at hearing Yoko speak up, almost forgetting he was in the same body. You might be right…I'd like to feel close to someone right now... *Hehe and a virgin is just what you need* Kurama looked down at Yusuke's dazed face and glazed eyes, gently stroking a peach-soft cheek. Yusuke's closed his eyes and cuddled into Kurama's arms, burying his face in the crook of the Fox's neck. Kurama sighed as a feeling of serenity settled over him while he watched the young boy fall asleep in his arms. I wonder…how long will this last? *Don't worry about tomorrow, baka! Take what you can get now because you might not have it tomorrow* With that final bit of advice from the dead bandit, Kurama closed his eyes with the hopes of getting a restful night's sleep…