Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Want ❯ Nothing but Blackness ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Here is the long awaited chapter seven. Sorry, I would have had it out a few days ago, but it was my birthday and I was busy.
 
Hiei: You take forever to update.
 
Yes, I know. Here is the disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho, I just use the characters for my own little amusement.
 
Hiei: YOUR amusement, not ours.
 
You know you enjoy it!
 
Hiei: *glares*
 
Um, well. On to the story!
 
 
Chapter7 Nothing but Blackness
 
Blackness; nothing but blackness. He couldn't see or feel a thing. He could not speak, either, no matter how hard he tried. He could hear and think, though. That is why he needed to speak; a voice was calling his name and saying other thing to ham as well; what those things were or who the voice belonged to, he did not know.
 
Such a beautiful voice. It sounds so familiar. Who is it?
 
He hoped the voice wouldn't go away; it was so soothing. He would really like that familiar voice to sing a song.
 
Kurama and the others went hysterical when Hiei fell.
 
“Hiei!” yelled Kurama, clutching the unconscious fire koorime to his chest.
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara ran over to the two demons.
 
“Hiei! Kurama, what's wrong with him? What happened?” asked Yusuke.
 
“He fainted,” answered Kurama, laying Hiei down on the ground. He took the Hiei-teddy and set it by the fire demon's head.
 
Kurama felt Hiei's forehead, all the while talking to him. “He's burning up. I think he has a cold,” said Kurama worriedly.
 
“Kuwabara, get some wood and start a fire. Yusuke, go out and get some hot water. The ski lodge isn't that far away,” Kurama ordered the two teens, handing Yusuke some money.
 
“Do you always carry money with you on a mission?” asked Yusuke as the two teens went and did as Kurama had ordered.
 
“Oh, Hiei. Please, please be all right.”
 
Hiei heard someone worriedly plead something to the fire koorime; it was the beautiful and familiar voice.
 
Hiei was starting to regain some feeling, though he still could not see nor speak. Hiei felt cold, extremely cold. He then suddenly felt strong, warm arms around him.
 
So comfortable, Hiei thought. If he could move, he would have snuggled up closer to the owner of those magical arms.
 
Whose arms are these? Hiei wondered. He heard the voice soothingly talking to him again.
 
Whose voice is this? I must know! Then answers to his questions, however, were just beyond the fire demon's reach.
 
Kurama had taken off his shirt and had put it on the fire demon. Kurama then laid Hiei on his lap and put his arms around the smaller male. For lack of anything to really say, besides his true feelings, he decided to sing.
 
“Coming Closer. Hurry on, hurry on time. It's going so fast. Hurry on, I can't save you. Can't slow it down. You know this is you fate. Are you feeling lonely? So lonely, lonely.
Cry to the wind.” He let the cave echo his words.
 
Well, there it is. I hope to post up the eighth chapter next week. Oh, and I don't own the song Coming Closer by L'Ard~en~Ciel. Review please!
 
Hiei: I despise you, ningen.
 
I love you too, Hiei-chan. And this is where you stop reading and review.
 
Seriously, stop reading and review. Now, please.
 
There's nothing else to read, so for all our sakes, stop.
 
Hiei: shut up and write the next chapter!
 
Okay! Ja ne!