Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown Want ❯ Winking Look Alikes and a Fight ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

WinkingLook-alike and a fight
 
It was eerily dark. There was only just enough light to barely see.
 
“Creepy!” said Kuwabara. His word echoed, giving the cave an even eerier feel.
 
“Shut up, baka!” yelled Yusuke once the echoing had stopped. His yelling just brought on more echoes.
 
What the hell is wrong with those bakas? wondered Hiei.
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara were about to fight verbally, but luckily Kurama was able to stop them by clapping his hands over their mouths.
 
“Quiet!” the ex-thief whispered fiercely.
 
They all walked deeper into the cave.
 
“Can anyone sense anything?”
 
They all shook their heads no.
 
Hiei could swear he had seen something moving off to the side, though.
 
Hiei looked, but nothing was there. Hiei narrowed his eyes. He didn't trust this place.
 
Kurama looked back at his friend. He saw Hiei's eyes narrowing and asked, “Hiei, do you see anything?”
 
“I just saw a shadow move, that's all, kitsune.” Kurama nodded in response.
 
Hiei squeezed his teddy. He was not liking this at all.
 
Hiei looked at the teddy bear that resembled him, and he swore that it winked.
 
Hiei blinked. It couldn't have blinked, could it? It was, after all, just a little teddy bear… that resembled him, right?
 
A figure emerged out of the darkness. Said figure walked into the reki-tanti's limited light. They all saw the figure at once.
 
The figure was naked and had eight spider-like limbs, a female human body, breasts and all, and a spider head; complete with spider eyes.
 
“Nani?! What's that thing?!” exclaimed Kuwabara.
 
“That, apparently, is the demon we are looking for,” answered Kurama simply.
 
“That is one disturbing looking demon,” shuddered Yusuke. He'd probably have nightmares about the horrible creature in front of him for a long time.
 
They got ready for battle; Kuwabara creating his spirit sword, Yusuke readying his fists and spirit gun, Kurama bringing out his rose whip, and Hiei clutching his teddy in his left hand and putting his right on the hilt of his katana, ready to draw out his trusty weapon.
 
The strange spider-like demon made a hissing sound and spit out a green liquid out of it's mouth; most likely it was acid.
 
The four lackeys of Koenma were all able to jump out of the way, letting the acid fall on rocks, dissolving them quickly.
 
“Damn! That'll hurt if it touches us!” yelled Yusuke.
 
“That's obvious, Urameshi!” yelled the orange haired boy.
 
Hiei put down his teddy bear look-alike and drew his sword. He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible, maybe sooner than that.
 
The spider-like demon laughed a disturbing and gruesome laugh; it was more like a cackle, really. It inched closer to Hiei; it's action greatly angering Kurama.
 
“Rose whip!” he attacked, cutting off two of the thing's eight spider legs.
 
The spider demon recoiled a bit and then shot a glob of acid where Hiei's teddy was.
 
Hiei grabbed his teddy bear and jumped, nearly avoiding the acid.
 
Hiei was pissed now! No one tries to hurt his teddy and gets away with it!
 
Hiei ran to the demon and sliced her in two, right down the middle; blood splattered every where, some going in the fire demon's mouth. The blood in his mouth he spit out. He looked at his teddy and found the demon's blood had not gotten on it; a fact he found very strange.
 
“Well, we weren't needed,” said Yusuke, wondering what the hell was going on, he was supposed to be the hero!
 
“Hiei! Are you all right?” asked a concerned Kurama.
 
“Hn,” replied the fire koorime, before falling into the kitsune's out stretched arms.
 
A succession of his name was all he heard before falling into darkness.
End chapter…6
 
Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry, I'm not that good at fight scenes yet. And, since it took so freaking long for me to update (blame people molesting my note book and putting my pencils in their boobs, don't ask, you don't want to know…) here is a sneak peek at chapter 7.
 
Blackness; nothing but blackness. He couldn't see or feel a thing. He could not speak, either, no matter how hard he tried. He could hear and think, though. That is why he needed to speak; a voice was calling his name and saying other thing to ham as well; what those things were or who the voice belonged to, he did not know.
 
And that's the sneak peek. Hoped you enjoyed! Well, review this author who doesn't really deserve it. ^^
 
Next chapter will be out soon, so look for it!
 
Hiei: you take forever to update, I highly doubt that will change.
 
Weren't you with Kurama and whipped cream, last I checked?
 
Hiei: we ran out, go get more. And cherries, many, many cherries.
 
Fine. Well, you can review whilst I go and get `Master Hiei' his condiments.