Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed In Disney World ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
WITH ARAGORN/FAYTHE/THE ARMCHAIR
“Faythe, we really should get going.”
“Just one more game!”
Aragorn was tired of video games. He went and unplugged the consol. “We really need to find the others.”
Faythe sighed. “Okay. But first, I’m hungry! Let’s go to McDonald’s!”
AT MCDONALD’S
“Okay. I want a large coke. Half regular, half diet. I have to watch my figure. Also, a six piece chicken nugget meal, but throw two away.” Faythe was ordering. “And I want sauce for my chicken nuggets-can you peel the breading off those?-and half an order of fries. Thanks!”
“I’ll take the McCaesar Salad,” Aragorn said. “With a large diet.” The cashier looked thankful for such a simple order.
“That’s 22.51,” she said cheerfully. “Thanks for McEating at McDonald’s!”
Aragorn started twitching. “I’m going to McHit you in a minute.”
The cashier frowned and took his money. “Yes, sir. Here you go.” She handed the food to Aragorn. He took the food back to the table. He set the tray down in front of Faythe, who took a fry. “Mmmm…happiness is French fries!”
Aragorn raised an eyebrow. “Really? I always thought happiness was being with you.”
“Aww! You just earned about a million brownie points, mister,” Faythe said. She tried not to look too pleased, but her ego got the better of her and she smiled widely. They chewed silently for a little while. Aragorn, for some reason, seemed to be in a romantic mood.
“Faythe?”
“Mm?”
“Do you mind if I ask you something?”
“What, A? Honey, I’m eating,” Faythe replied almost irritably.
Aragorn got down on one knee. “Will you marry me?”
Faythe swallowed the fry she’d been chewing. “What?”
“I asked for your hand in marriage,” he said. He thought for a moment. “Actually, I want the rest of you, too.”
“Are you only doing this because I’m having your baby?”
“No! I love you!”
Faythe smiled and ate another fry. “Okay.”
“Okay?”
“Okay. I’ll marry you.”
WITH SARA/HIEI/POOH/DEAD DENNIS
“Pooh? Who are you?” Sara asked again.
Pooh was silent. Finally he said, “Have you ever seen the old ‘Batman’ reruns?”
“Yeah,” Sara replied.
“Do you remember how he was a superhero?”
“Yeah.”
“Do you remember that he had a secret identity?”
“You’re a rich, eccentric man with a secret identity and a sidekick?”
“Sort of.”
“Does your sidekick wear tights?”
Pooh sighed. “Let’s leave it at, ‘I can’t tell you,’ okay?”
Hiei stared at her. “’Does he wear tights?’ What the hell do you mean by that?”
Sara turned to glare at him. “Maybe he looks good in tights.”
“Who cares?”
“I care!” Pooh watched with fascination as they had yet another argument. The argument ended when Sara hit him and turned to face Pooh. “Sorry about him. He doesn’t see the big picture sometimes.”
Hiei walked up to her. “You’re going to drive me crazy.”
Sara smiled and kissed him. “Then we’ll be crazy together.”
Pooh gagged and covered his mouth. “Ew! Stop!” he cried. “I’ll do anything! Make it stop!”
Sara smiled “Anything?”
“Anything!” Pooh was on the verge of barfdom.
Sara kissed Hiei again. “You’ll tell me who you are.”
“Oh! That’s cheating!” Pooh said thickly. He was really sick now, nauseous and everything.
Sara kissed Hiei again, deeper this time. “You will tell me.”
Pooh sighed. “Fine. I’m…”
WITH ARAGORN AND FAYTHE
Faythe had finished her fries and now she and Aragorn were sharing a milkshake. “I love chocolate! Mm…”
Faythe stared at him. “I always saw you as a vanilla type of person.”
“Why?”
She shrugged. “I just do.”
Just then, the manager came over. “Excuse me. You two need to leave.”
They both looked at him. “How come?”
“You two have been here for three hours!”
“Uh, yeah, but we’ve paid for everything we’ve bought,” Aragorn explained. He took another sip of the milkshake.
“All the same, it’s time for you to go.”
Faythe turned to Aragorn and whispered, “I’ll handle this.” She looked at the manager with sad puppy dog eyes. “Can’t we just stay a while longer?” She flashed him a smile and winked. “Please?”
The manager smiled back. “Oh…all right. Fifteen more minutes!”
ONE HOUR LATER
“You have to leave! Now!” the manager shouted. “Don’t make me get the muscle!”
Aragorn stood up and drew his sword. “Get your muscle.”
The manager picked up a phone and pushed a few buttons. “Send him in.” He hung up and smiled at Aragorn. Suddenly, the door burst down. Everyone looked at the big thug standing in the rubble. He had “Rent-a-Thug” printed on his shirt. And his muscles were huge.
“This the guy?”
The manager pointed to Aragorn. “You know what to do, Jake.”
Jake, the Rent-a-Thug, ran at Aragorn. Aragorn yawned and stuck out his sword in front of him. Jake impaled himself on it. “Any other thugs I should know about?” Aragorn asked, sliding Jake’s twitching body off his sword.
“Th-th-that won’t be necessary. Have a nice day!” The manager ran to his office and locked the door.
“Let’s get out of here,” Aragorn told Faythe. He started out the door.Faythe looked at Jake and started crying. “Can we save him?” she asked Aragorn tearfully.
“Why? He tried to kill me!”
“He has the kindest eyes I’ve ever seen,” Faythe said. She looked into Jake’s eyes again and cried harder.
“Damn it! Oh, fine! Get him up, we’ll get him to a hospital or something.”
WITH SARA AND HIEI
“I’m Legolas!”
Sara smacked her forehead. “This is too much! I can’t handle this!” She stormed out of the building.
“What’s with her?” Hiei shrugged and they followed her out. Just in time to see Faythe and Aragorn going into the hospital across the street.
Sara ran into the hospital, but they were gone. Legolas went up to the secretary and tried to find out where they went, but she refused to tell him. He walked back to Sara and Hiei. “What do we do know?”
Sara looked at the nurse and got an idea. “Okay, here’s what we do…”
WITH ARAGORN AND FAYTHE
“Will he be okay?”
The nurse smiled at Faythe. “He’ll be fine. He just needs rest.” She nodded to them and left.
Faythe turned to Jake. “Poor guy.”
Aragorn sighed. “Come on. We’ve done all we can.” He turned and ran right into two nurses. Or, so it seemed. One of the nurses was pushing a wheelchair with someone in it. They looked familiar. He couldn’t figure out why, though. Until he saw bright red eyes glaring at him.”
“Hie-”
“Don’t say a word.” Hiei responded angrily.
Sara looked at Faythe and how red her eyes were. She put two and two together. “Did you lose the baby?”
“No! Aragorn hurt someone but I made him save him because he had kind eyes.” She looked at Legolas. “When did you get here?”
“I was cavorting about in a Pooh suit, trying to keep you guys from being killed,” he replied.
Aragorn looked at him and raised an eyebrow. “What happened to the original Pooh?”
“I’d rather not say.”
Faythe smiled and jumped up and down. “Guess what? We’re getting married!”
“You and Aragorn?” Legolas asked.
“No. Me and Sara.” Everyone stopped and thought about that.
“Mental picture.”
“I get the tux.”
“Sara!”
Sara smiled at Hiei. “I’m only kidding, sweetie.”
“Good.”
Legolas looked around at the others. “We should get going. I want to get out of this scrub.” They all headed down the hall and out the door, into the sunlight.
THE END