Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When Darkness Calls ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When Darkness Calls

Hello people! This is my first CYOA fic…so please… be nice…^^ in this fic I'll TRY not to make Hiei ooc… but he might slip a little… You are all human no special powers etc.

I'm not good at describing the guys… but you all know what they look like… so I'm not gonna put they're descriptions.

Disclaimer: I own a Hiei plushie… but I do not own yyh, Hiei or you… yet… but when I rule the world… I shall own HIEI! He shall be mine! But I'll share him with all of his fangirls because I'm so nice… and we can worship him together!

/blah/ = Hiei telling you something telepathically

`blah' = yours/Hiei's/some ones thoughts (depends on pov…)

"blah" = talking

(blah) = fill in the blanks

(AN: blah) = my ramblings

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

In the Makai: 3rd person

Hiei raced through the dark forest, it smelled of pines but there was a slight hint of blood. `The morons… I told them to wait until I got there before they tried anything stupid… Kurama why didn't you stop them?' He wondered frowning. Suddenly a branched snapped somewhere to the left and Hiei took to the trees and unsheathed his blade.

He caught a familiar scent, it was Kurama but something was wrong. There was so much of his blood, too much. Hiei appeared at his side and his eye's widened with shock. Kurama had collapsed onto the ground and he was covered in blood. "Kitsune…" Hiei muttered. "I will kill whoever did this to you. Yusuke and Kuwabara too…" Hiei tried to block the images from his memory but to no avail. He had found Yusuke and Kuwabara half a mile back their body's torn to pieces but their heads in perfect condition so you had no doubt to whom the body's belonged to.

He closed his eyes and shook his head. He wouldn't kill whoever did this he decided, he would torture them for the rest of their pathetic lives make them wish for the death that wouldn't come. Death would be mercy and for this he would not be merciful. His eyes flew open and he slammed his fist into a tree, making it splinter and fall. Who ever did this would pay and pay dearly they were his allies, some deep corner of his heart told him they were more then that, they had been his friends.

Hiei turned down the path Kurama had come from, he walked slowly down it following the trail of blood. `Never again…' he though while walking eyes darting around. `Never again will I allow anyone to be that close to me…' He came to a clearing and the blood trail stopped. He searched for tracks but could find none, but what he did find was a portal. "Running away from me you cowards? I'll find you… have no doubt about that run all you like but I will find you." He growls and steps into the portal.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

Short I know… but the next chapter will be longer… this was just the prologue… and I'm sorry if any of you are fans of any of the other three detectives… they had to die for the story to work out… please review!