Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When Darkness Calls ❯ enter you ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

When Darkness Calls

Hello again! I'm putting the second chapter up… and I'd like to tell you that I'll TRY to update once a week when school starts… I'm just starting high school… so it might be hard… anyway… I'm going to put a description of you if you don't like it… tell me so in your review… and I'll redo this chapter… and just put blanks for everything. I'm going to put my responses for my reviewers after the story. And this is not what I look like if that's what you're thinking… I am 15 though! Oh… and if this chapter sucks… take into mind I'm writing this at midnight… and I have writers block…

Disclaimer: we all know what I don't own… so you can't sue me for that… A friend of mine is the owner of the world fact that I mention in this chapter…

Age: 15

Hair color: black

Eye color: hazel

Hair length: reaches shoulders

Hairstyle: usually in a braid

Wearing: (I will change your outfits randomly… but at least once a chapter…) A black tank top that says in red writing `do I look like a freaking people person?' a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

Your Back yard: Your POV

You're watering your garden, when some one touches your shoulder lightly. You whirl around and end up spraying them in the face with the hose. Dropping it you get a good look at who you had sprayed. He is a few centimeters taller then you are, he has gravity defying black hair with a white starburst around the bangs. His eyes are a ruby red, which you didn't think was his natural color but then again people now days can be pretty strange.

"How do you get your hair to do that?" was the first thing out of your mouth. Then you feel the chill of cold steal against your neck. "Hells bells! Where'd you get the sword?" you ask him staring down at the blade.

"Shut up Onna… and tell me what you know…" He growls dangerously.

"Well lets see… I know that the moon is made of cheese… and that the earth is triangular and flat… and hung up on a wire in some ones closet…. An-"

"Silence…" he barks interrupting you "Do not be coy with me… I know you know something… And I'm going to watch you like a hawk until you tell me what I want to know…"

"… Does that mean you're going to follow me into the bathroom? Cause that's just creepy…" You ask him raising an eyebrow, then go back to gardening. He steps into your garden, squashing the pumpkin that had just started turning orange. Twitching like a madwoman you whack him over the head with the hoe you were using. He growls and slices it in half with his sword then puts it back in its sheath.

"Jackass! Why the bloody hell did you do that? Wasn't it enough to squish the poor pumpkin who did absolutely nothing to you and then you had to go and slice up my gardening tools? Who do you think you are?"

"That is none of your business… But I suppose I should give you my name at least… I am Hiei…" He responds grumpily and steps on a tomato on his way out of the garden, getting sprayed with the hose in return.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

Well… I guess your first meeting didn't go so well… but thing's will get better… maybe… cant make any promises yah know… I'm sorry if it kinda sounds stupid… I'm kinda having writers block…(nothing new there) but anyways review people! OH! And one more thing! *gives all my readers Hiei plushies*