Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When Parties Can Go a Little TOO Far! ❯ PARTY!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yokokuramafan90: Not saying nuthin, except that this is a very high rated fanfic! So if you're under aged, DON'T READ IT!!! And this is my first time inviting Yu Yu Hakusho characters to give disclaimers and just chat a lil before and after the fic ^^


Kurama: *raises an eye brow* and what is it that's not for children in this fic?


Yokokuramafan90: eheh *chuckles nervously* you'll find out when you read the story, Kurama ^^U


Hiei: *scanning over future chapters and drops his jaw with wide eyes* O.O


Kurama: Hiei? What do you have there?


Yokokuramafan90: *looks at Hiei and jumps up, grabbing the chapters* NO PEAKING! AND NO SPILLING SECRETS!!


Hiei: *calms down and looks at Kurama with a smirk* Fox, your going to LOVE this one! The charecter and Kura----


Yokokuramafan90: *is strangling Hiei and stuffing the keyboard in his mouth* NOO HIEI! DO YOU WANT ME TO BE KILLED?! *pauses for a moment* don't answer that…


Kurama: *wide eyes at our little episode* Umm, Yokokuramafan90 does not own Yu Yu Hakusho, and from now on, Yokokuramafan90 will be referred to as Kit.


Hiei: *is turning blue while prying at Kit's fingers*


Kurama: ^^U


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One


" Sen! Lets go! We're gonna be late!" Sen's best friend, Meimei(1) yelled up the steps to her.


"Just a minute! Let me strap my shoes and I'm done!" she yelled down the steps. It was Friday night and her parents were out of town for the month, so she pretty much got to do whatever she wanted for now. And that's exactly what she was doing. She was going to a bar for under-aged kids with Meimei and it was going to be a blast! No adults except for the bar attendant and nothing but dancing!


She bounced down the stairs and ran to the cab that was waiting for her outside. Sen and Meimei squealed in delight at all of the colorful lights and crowds surrounding the place.


As soon as they got out of the cab, they raced to the line and pulled out their money, waiting to enter the building.


"Hey, shrimp! No butting!" Sen heard a rough voice yell from a little ahead of her. She rolled her eyes at how immature it sounded and walked ahead as the line moved.


After what seemed like hours, Sen and Meimei reached the entrance and paid for the entrance fee. As soon as they walked in Sen was temporarily blinded and deaf from all of the lights and the music. Sen and Meimei smirked as they saw a couple of boys head their way.


"Hey, hottie, wouldja like to have a little dance with me? After we have some fun, that is?" One of them whispered in MeiMei's ear. Sen frowned and growled.


"NO! She would not!" Sen spat. Nobody talked to her friend that way! This was an UNDER-AGE dance and Sen and Meimei had made a promise to each other that when one is being violated, the other would come to the rescue. But that's not how it turned out here.


"Hmm, then I guess I'll have fun with you then," he whispered in Sen's ear.


"Hell no!" she growled and kicked him where the sun doesn't, I repeat, DOES NOT shine, and walked to the bar, dragging Meimei with her.


"Thank you so much, Sen!" Meimei thanked as she took a seat.


"Hey, I know that you didn't want to lose your virginity until AFTER you were married, and I also know that you wouldn't have been able to get that message across with him. So it wasn't a big deal," Sen smirked at her. "Although, that was interesting, not even in here a full minute and you're already being harassed. I think that's a new record for you!" Sen chuckled at her friends blushing face. She was a very pretty girl, and that's not always the best thing when you don't know how to say "NO" to things like that. So Sen felt it was her duty as her best friend to help her. She had long, straight brown hair and brown, almost black eyes. And her skin was tanned to a dark brown also and she was a little shorter than Sen. ( A.N: hehe, my best friend's body. Can you say: LUCKY!)


"SEN!" she scolded. "Oh whatever! Lets go find dancing partners!" She turned on her heal and left Sen sitting there to drink all she wanted.


She sighed and ordered a grape soda and gulped it down. This was going to be a loooooong night.


@~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~


Kit: Ok, that was short, but if you know that this is where you were at, then you will get what's happening in the next chapter! And of course your favorite Yu Yu Hakusho characters will be in the next chapter.


Kurama: Kit, where's Hiei?


Kit: ^^ he's taking a little dip in the pool.


Kurama: *looks out the window* O.O wearing chains and a gag?


Kit: *nods head furiously* and ropes, and blind folds, and handcuffs, and a thong, and-


Kurama: *covers Kits mouth with hand* No need to continue, Kit.


Kit: ^^ *licks Kurama's hand*


Kurama: *blushes and pulls away*


Kit: till the next chapter!


Kurama: Review and I promise I'll give you a kiss! ^^U


Hiei: That's not all hes gonna do! *shouts from the pool as he sinks to the bottom*


~~~~~~~


1) Meimei- pronounced May May.