Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When Parties Can Go a Little TOO Far! ❯ AHHHH!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kit: YAY! ME BACK! ^^ and another chapter is up!

 

Kurama: Yes, I'm still quite curious as to why you wouldn't let me read it...

 

Hiei: *walks back into the room soaking wet* Onna…

 

Kit: *hides behind Kurama with head peaking out* yes, Hiei…?

 

Hiei: …Run…

 

Kit: *runs out of the room with a swoosh and Hiei following*

 

Kurama: -.-;;

 

*splash is heard from outside*

 

Hiei: ONNA!!!

 

Kit: *walks in with a smug look*

 

Kurama: O.O

 

Kit: Well, it WAS Hiei's turn to give the disclaimer, but he's bizzy having a refreshing dip in the pool ^^

 

Kurama: …Kit does not own Yu Yu Hakusho… *is slightly frightened*

 

Last Time:

 

"SEN!" she scolded. "Oh whatever! Lets go find dancing partners!" She turned on her heal and left Sen sitting there to drink all she wanted

 

She sighed and ordered a grape soda and gulped it down. This was going to be a loooooong night.

 

This Time:

 

"ouch…" Sen groaned with her eyes closed. She didn't remember anything after the last drink she had.

 

From what she could tell, she was lying down, and on what must have been a mattress.

 

She was going to sit up, but there was a heavy weight on her that she just couldn't lift. She looked down and screamed.

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed. There was a boy on her! The covers was over the two bodies. All she could see was a lot of red hair and she couldn't see the face do to the fact that his face was in between Sen's breasts.

 

He looked up, started and shocked. Like he didn't know how he got Sen had gotten there. His sudden movement caused her great pain… in her…. Area…. Her cheeks got red and she yelped.

 

The boy started to get up, but Sen yelped in pain again, making him freeze in place and turn almost as red as Sen. Sen felt wet as he pulled out of her completely. The feeling without his warm manhood made her tingle and squeeze her legs together, trying to get used to having nothing there again. The boy got up and wobbled over to a chair, where his pants were thrown in. Sen was too shocked to do anything, so he covered his eyes and handed her some more covers.

 

She instantly grabbed them and covered herself, jumping out of the bed. The movement caused her to scream in pain again as she stared at him.

 

"WHO ARE YOU?!?! AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU HANTAI!: Sen screamed in the redheads face as she backed into a corner.

 

"Miss, I'm just as shocked about this as you are! I don't remember anything after having a small drink with my friends at the bar. What about you?" He asked somewhat calmly, and slightly accusingly at the last part.

 

Tears started streaming down Sen's face and she turned around. She felt dirty; she had just been raped by this guy and she didn't feel too good.

 

She turned around to face him again, but ran to a trashcan instead, throwing up. This was just too much. The stress was causing her to feel dizzy.

 

The boy came up behind her and pulled her hair out of her face.

 

"I really am sorry about this, I never would have thought that I would get drunk in a minors bar. And I normally have much more control over myself…" he said behind her.

 

Sen stood up and turned around.

 

You sniffed. "I-it's my fault too… I had too much to d-drink" she wailed.

 

The boy wiped away her tears and lifted her chin.

 

"Yes, but I should have had more control… where do you live? I'll take you home."

 

Sen shook her head quickly. She didn't want to return home like this, not yet anyway.

 

"Please! I don't want to go back… not like this..." She began crying again. She would have said "YES YES YES YES! TAKE ME HOME!" But she didn't really want anyone finding out about this, and she was just as responsible for this as he was, so she couldn't really judge him…

 

Red looked thoughtful for a moment, silent.

 

"Tell you what…" he started. "You can stay at my friends home for the time being. They live in a temple and yes, there is adult supervision, so you don't have to worry about something like this again…" he looked a little stressed, but kept his voice even.

 

Sen nodded with her head down.

 

Res left and returned a few minutes later with clothes in his hand.

 

"These are for you. As soon as your up to it, I will escort you to your temporary home."

 

With that he left her to dress, and let her think about her new life.

 

@~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~ @~`,~ @~`,~ @~`.~

 

Kit: all done for this chapter, sorry for the shortness.

 

Kurama: *is twitching*

 

Hiei: *comes in wet and smirks at the look on Kurama's face*

 

Kurama: Kit… you… have a sick mind…

 

Kit: I know ^^

 

Hiei: Review or I'll slit your throat.

 

Kit: HIEI!!

 

Hiei: hn.