Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who Knew Love Was Crazy ❯ Strange Confession ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey sorry this is so late... But school is really crazy this month, I mean the teachers won't stop piling up the homework. Well anyways, here is Chap 3 of Who Knew Love Was This Crazy.
 
Me: Hey! I hope you like chapter 3!
 
Hiei: Hn... Its about time you started updating, I could have sworn you dropped off from the face of the planet.
 
Me: Oh, well sorry I have disappointed you!
 
Hiei: Hn...
 
Me: -_- Hiei, just disclaimer would you!
 
Hiei: ALL CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT AND KIARA DO NOT BELONG TO EBONY NIGHT!
 
 
Chapter three: Strange Confession
 
~Our Story Begins~
 
After the strange meeting of Kiara, the detectives decide it was time for a rest and that they would see each other tomorrow.
 
~Makai~
 
Hiei walked vigorously into Mukuro's room “You don't seem in a good mood....” Mukuro said as she sat up from her bed, “Hn” was Hiei said as he sat on a chair in front of a table and place his legs upon that table.
 
“Not very talkative either” she said as she relaxed herself back down on her bed. Silence fell in the room, no more was to say. Hiei moved from his spot and laid down next to Mukuro.
 
~Next Day~
 
Gold eyes stared into the bright blue sky, ocean waters washed up upon the owner of those golden eyes.
'Beautiful' Kiara thought as she gazed over the scenery. Kiara start to twirl around, letting the high tides crashed down upon her and tickle her feet with salty water.
 
“Kiara!” called out Yusuke.
 
“Kiara!”
 
“Kiara!”
 
Yusuke called for his sister repeatedly worrying she might have down something, or she might be hurt. “I'm right here” she whispered out, as she collapsed on to the soft sandy beach.
 
Yusuke looked further and saw her lying there, and raced over to her.
 
“Kiara, leave the group like that, I was so worried about” Yusuke said, as he leaned down to pick up his petit sister. “Oh, sorry” Kiara said as she wrapped her arms around her brother's broad neck. “Its ok” Yusuke said as he carried her back to the group that was up ahead.
 
“Oh, god Yusuke! You found Kiara!” Atsuko said in a worried voice, “Yeah” Yusuke said as he set Kiara on her feet.
 
“Mama, I am fine! Besides, I was talking to an angel!” Kiara exclaimed, causing her mother to look at her more worriedly. “Oh, Kiara!” Atsuko said shaking her head, “Maybe it's time we go home” she said as she reached for her daughter's hand.
 
Kiara quickly pulled her hand back from Atsuko, “NO!” she exclaimed and started running off.
 
“DAMMIT!! MOM!!” Yusuke shouted, and chased after Kiara.
 
Kiara ran further away, until she reached a forest that was at the edge of the beach. 'A forest? Here? OH! What if there is fairies here? Oh my! I need to go check!' Kiara thought and raced head straight into the forest.
 
~Makai~
 
“Hiei, I have found out there is another way for humans to pass through into the demon world” Mukuro said as she looked through the documents displayed all over her desk. “Hn, so what do you want me to do about?” Hiei said as he leaned against the wall, with his eyes closed and his jagan eye wide open.
 
“I need you to check out the area for me, then come back with a full report. It's the forest of Death” Mukuro said as she opened up another document. “Hn” was all Hiei said before he fluttered out of sight.
 
~Forest of Death~
 
Kiara wonder restlessly through the forest, “Hm, this place is really big! But where are the fairies?” she thought out loud.
 
Kiara twirled around as she heard a twig snap. “Hey, there pretty” a gruff voice willowed out.
 
Kiara moved and turned around to see an ugly demon with horns so big and gross, bugs coming out of his ears.
 
“EW! I have never seen such a ugly fairy, ewwwwwww!” Kiara said she held here nose with her fingers. Kiara had the strong urge to puke right then and there.
 
“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, YOU STUPID WENCH!!!” the demon shouted, Kiara just stuck her tongue out at him. “Well, someone has to tell you the truth sometime” she stated while giving him a look of pure disgust written all across her face.
 
“Humph. Well, a demon losing his cool over what a pathetic human girl said” a cold voice said, soon Kiara saw a black figure jump down in front of her. “HIEI!” Kiara shouted in excitiment, she grabbed Hiei and hugged him tightly.
“Oh! Hiei! I am so glad your here, you have come to protect me from this evil bad monster!” Kiara shouted as she tightened her bear hug on Hiei. “You.. foolish...... girl.... LET ME GO!” Hiei shouted and roughly pushed her off of him.
 
Kiara stumbled back and landed on her butt. “Ow! Oh, Hiei I'm sorry” Kiara dropped her gaze and then started to cry. Hiei sweat dropped as well as the ugly the demon.
 
“WHAT? I HAVE COME FOR FOOD, AND NOW I SHALL KILL YOU BOTH AND COOK YOU FOR MY LUNCH!!!” the ugly demon yelled as he ran towards Hiei.
 
Hiei looked at him and rolled his eyes. In mere seconds the demon was dead.
 
“Stop crying, its annoying me” Hiei said as he walked over to the strange girl. Kiara stopped crying and looked up at Hiei. She smiled brightly to him, but only to receive a cold stare.
 
“I..... I LOVE YOU HIEI” Kiara shouted as her eyes went big, Hiei did an anime fall. “WTF?” he said as he now glared at her.
 
“You don't even know me and you are already claim such foolish things, you humans make me sick” Hiei said as he started to walk off. “NO! HIEI DON'T LEAVE ME!!” Kiara said as she raced after the fire youkai. “Hiei, its true I love you!” she screamed, but soon he was no longer there.
 
“HIEI!!” she cried out, tears fell from her eyes, like a waterfall. “I won't give up Hiei, I love you! And we were ment to be together! WE'RE SOUL MATES!!!” Kiara cried. After awhile she fell asleep and a few minutes after that Yusuke found her and took her back home.
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
 
Me: I hope you liked three... NOW R&R!!!
 
Hiei: And if you don't.......... you know what will happen! MUWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
 
Me: Okkkkkkkkkk, I need to stop giving you so much 'sweet snow'.... -_-;