Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who's Shuichi? ❯ 29 ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
16th August (year 0)

Dear Keiko
;

There’s a lot of demons here in Yokohama - I should know - I’m fighting the bloody bastards! Do you know that most of them go to my new school? Yeah, so it’s a case of me trying to learn how to dodge flying spirit spheres whilst hoping that the smoke bombs I planted in the teacher’s lounge will give me the reason to get suspended.

Rina, My step-mother is annoying. Not only has she put me into an ALL-GIRLS school (dammit!) But she’s a control freak! The other day I only put on a pair of tracksuits and a tank top (In a place like this - you’ve gotta be prepared right?) She threw a fit! Girls of your age should not be fighting like thugs!

Somebody shoot me.
So in secret I’m training at this dojo that appears to be some posh work-out place. How is it over there? Have they burned down the school yet? Has Iwamoto seen that shrink yet? Or has he decided to drown himself?

Just to also let you know I’ve tried running away 5 times (and still counting!) But alas, the police keep finding me. Maybe I should start hiding PROPERLY instead of walking on the motor way with a paper-bag on my head and a sign on my back saying ‘she’s not here’

Tsuki phoned me the other night (which is a miracle because no one I remember gave her the number) and she was saying that her and Hiei are an ‘Item’? Is that so? Well tell her I said about bloody time!

Narumi (my step sister only 12 yrs old) Keeps telling me that there’s someone outside our garden; but when I ask who it might be she just goes all funny/cute and says ‘Never say a word’ so uh, I’m gonna have to look into that.

Dad (or should I say Jackass) is UNDENIABLY acting peculiar, he’s returning home later and later without explanations - and he’s got these weird markings on his arms. I can’t show you them because uh, dad won’t let anyone near him (apart from Rina).

I’ve got a funny feeling that my step-mother is a Demon and my dad is trying to become one somehow.....

All my Love,

Mina ~x~

P.s How are you and the others?






November 27th


To Mina,

Really? Oh dear. I wish I could help you but unfortunately we have problems of our own - some guy called ‘Sensui’ is making our lives hell. I hope Yusuke and the others will be ok - I’ll pound him if he doesn’t come back alive!! #ahem# yes, I’m officially dating - happy now? I owe you 500 yen ok? I’ll send it through the post - although your dad might think it’s your escape fare.

No Mina, they haven’t burned the school down - but Yusuke nearly did! Apparently your pet fox/yoko Tiny was looking for you when it knocked over one of the heating equipment in the textiles department. Luckily no one was hurt.

I’m not sure Tsuki and Hiei are an item - neither say much but I believe Kurama might know - I feel sorry for him. Now and again when I’m walking home with Yusuke we spot him walking on his own (in a world of his own) and although he appears to be ok; it doesn’t seem to be the case. I heard that he spends more time growing things in his garden, just staring at that wisteria plant you left for Sakura to give to him.

Maybe he’s trying to make it grow faster so that you’ll come home quicker? I don’t know.

The weather’s been rainy and Kuwabara studying really hard for his entry exams - he wants to go to University in the future so badly. So do I as a matter of fact.

Yukina’s always asking where you are - if fact, most of us do half the time!

But has for your half-sister, really? She won’t tell you who it is?? Maybe in the next letter you can tell me a little bit more if you can. She sounds so adorable! You HAVE to send me a photo of her!

Oops, I’ve got to go - Mother wants me to help in the café - see you soon ok?

Keiko xxx

-----
A/N: Read and review please!
Converting /tmp/php25EEp6 to /dev/stdout