Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who's Shuichi? ❯ 28 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
-------
A/N: Chapter 10! Quite short. More like an epilogue but there’s 3 more chapters (only they’re letters) oh and I don’t own Daniel Beddingfield
------


She was gone. In the early hours of the morning of June 7th, her father Sachi Asako took her away whilst Sakura was at work. Knowing Mr Haku it was more likely his doing than anyone else; after all why would she have to go a week early?

In her father’s land rover (still in her pyjamas mind you ) she glance at seaports in which the transportation ships loomed over the peers hungrily at the new arrival in Yokohama.

Getting out of her father’s car her face was that of a confused, delirious child suffering from amnesia. She didn’t know anyone, anything. But she was going to make her mark here just as did back home. And boy she dared anyone to stop her.

Rina, her step mother was sure enough superficial. It was bad enough getting over Sui let alone having another one that thought she was the bees-knees, just because her job was in the modelling industry. It was obvious she had plastic surgery let alone she’d been at the hair dyes. This time she chose to colour it bright blue. Bad choice in Mina’s opinion.

Narumi only 4 years younger than her, was the only person so far she got on well with. The little raven mop of curls would follow her big half sister similar to a yellow fluffy chick.

Luckily her mother had the address - but the courts couldn’t do anything to bring her back because she was legally Sachi’s now. Mina also knew her friends postal address which was a bonus - she needed all the help she could get in this god-forsaken city. There were more demons here than back home!

Now if only she could conquer school....

----- ----------- --------------- --------------


If only I could get through thisI get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it throughI'm gotta get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta take my, gotta take my mind off youGive me just a second and I'll be all rightSurely one more moment couldn't break my heartGive me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okayJust another day and then I'll hold you tightWhen your love is pouring like the rainI close my eyes and it it's gone againWhen will I get the chance to say I love youI pretend that you're already mineThen my heart ain't breaking every timeI look into your eyesIf only I could get through thisIf only I could get through thisIf only I could get through thisGod, God gotta help me get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta make it, gonna make, gonna make it throughSaid I'm gonna get through thisI gotta get through thisI gotta take my, gotta take my mind off youGive me just a second and I'll be all rightSurely one more moment couldn't break my heartGive me 'til tomorrow then I'll be okayJust another day and then I'll hold you tightWhen your love is pouring like the rainI close my eyes and it it's gone againWhen will I get the chance to say I love youI pretend that you're already mineThen my heart ain't breaking every timeI look into your eyesIf only I could get through thisIf only I could get through thisIf only I could get through thisGod, God gotta help me get through thisIf only I could get through thisGod, God gotta help me get through thisIf only I could get through thisGod, God gotta help me get through thisIf only I could get through this...

-------
A/N: Right! Now, the last 3 chapters will be letters between Keiko and Mina. After that, please look for ‘In the flesh’ It’s the last and final arc. Chaos is sure to ensue.Converting /tmp/php6XkHRH to /dev/stdout