Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Whoring around ❯ Seeing is believing ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Tjaganshi: Well this is my fist fanfiction here on mediaminer.org! SO hiei plz do the disclaimer!

Hiei: Hn, Baka onna. Tjaganshi does not own yyh or me. Now where's my sweet snow that you promised?

Tjaganshi: I ate it! ^_^ Oh! Keiko may be OOC in this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was 8 p.m on Hanging Neck Island. Kuwabara and Yusuke had finally calmed down from their ranting about what happened during their fights and went to their rooms. (The hotel room has a living room and four bedrooms in it.) Hiei went to go sleep in a tree close by and Kurama went to go take a walk in the cool night air. The girls all went to their rooms in the girls' room.

~*~*~*~* Keiko's P.O.V~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was feeling lonely and wanted to go give Yusuke something that he's been wanting from me in a long time. I sneaked out of the room and went to the boys' room. I knocked on the door and Kuwabara answered the door. He had on his boxers with kittens on it and it said 'I luv kittens' on it! <A.N- Now I will have nightmares for years!> "Huh? Keiko? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" he questioned groggily. I swear! Can he just let me in without giving a questionnaire? "I just came over to tell Yusuke something important." I lied. Jeez! I always though he was nosy. He finally let me in and I went down the hall to Yusuke's room. When I stood in front of the door, I noticed that it was shaking. I could hear a female voice gasping and a few muffled moans. One of those moans sounded a lot like Yusuke. I felt exasperated.{1} Who does this bastard think he is?! After all of the crap that I put up with this happens. I nearly kicked the door down. I couldn't believe what I saw! Some demon tramp with blue hair was on top of him. "You fucking bitch!" I yelled.

~*~*~*~* Yusuke's P.O.V ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I wasn't feeling well after the fight. When I got in my room, Juri was on the bed wearing some revealing clothes. Keiko wouldn't do anything like this with me. So I went over to her and we stripped each other down. She started to ride me. I guess she was surprised by my size because she gasped. Then she started to go faster. I was loving it until… Boom! The door nearly flew off the hinges. A pissed off Keiko was standing there. Then she yelled "You fucking bitch!" I shrunk back. I didn't think that she could look so angry.

Hiei's P.O.V ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was having a nice little dream where I was able to eat all of the sweet snow I wanted. Then I hear "You fucking bitch!" . It sounded like Yusuke's onna. She sounded pissed! I hopped out of the tree and went toward the room.

Kurama's P.O.V~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was walking back to the hotel room from my little 'walk'. I was collecting plants to use as weapons. All of a sudden I hear "You fucking bitch!". I went in the hallway and I saw Hiei trying to open the door. The girls were there too with worried looks on their faces. "Was that Keiko?" I asked. " Hn." he said as he nodded. Sometimes I hate it when he does that. I want to know what made keiko curse like that. She usually isn't like that.

Regular P.O.V

Hiei finally got the door open. The all was amazed or amused at what they saw.

Cliffy!!

OK. That was the first chapter. I know it seems OOC.

Plz Review!