Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Whoring around ❯ Horse riding?? o_O ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Regular P.O.V

Hiei finally got the door open. They all were amazed or amused at what they saw.

Juri's P.O.V

My first instinct was 'oh, my gosh! I've been found out!' So I asked Keiko if this was her man. Her eyes were glowing red like flames of hell! She replies with a 'DUH!!!!!!!!!' which really scared me at first. I told her I didn't know that this was Yusuke Urameshi, her property. I'm a really bad liar. I've had a great affection on the detective ever since I laid my eyes on that mega hot hunk. If you don't believe me, check him out yourself. 'Um…it's not what you think it is!' I shrieked seeing that everyone entered the room. They stared at me with wide eyes, the short one's eye was completely white. The orange headed gorilla was drooling at us…it was the one most creepiest thing ever! And man! His boxers were furry pink stuff with 'I luv kittens' on it. I knew I would have nightmares about this forever.

Keiko's P.O.V

That hoe! I thought staring at Juri. She quickly picked up her revealing clothes, which wasn't much and it was a see-through red gown. Yusuke just sat there for a moment and then scratched his head. Juri had already ran for it but Yusuke wasn't gonna escape.

Normal P.O.V

"It's not what it seems," Yusuke said putting his briefs back on but it was a pink bikini that said hottie on it. "Well what is this then?" Keiko said angrily. "Uh…we were practicing horse riding. I've always wanted to ride a horse since I was little," he came up with an excuse.

Kurama's P.O.V

When we first went it, I was shocked and couldn't believe what I saw. But if it were Keiko who was in there with Yusuke, I wouldn't be as shocked. I've always thought Yusuke was gonna clean his virginity with Keiko. 0_o

Hiei's P.O.V

I had never thought that someone like her would be all up on him. This was interesting, humans do this kind of thing? It was better than sweet snow. I wonder what Keiko would do next…and what I would do in the near future. If I would ever act like this.

Kuwabara's P.O.V

SWEET MAMA! I've never actually seen a girl. Well, not naked at least. I wonder if Yukina would ever do something like that. My head is dizzy and I wish I was on my bed…with someone. OH! MY GOSH! I JUST REMEMBERED! I FORGOT TO TELL SHIZURU TO FEED EICKICHI!

Normal P.O.V

"I'll get you for this Urameshi… You don't know what I'm capable of," Keiko said in a sour low growl. Her eyes twitched very fast while Kurama left the room. Yusuke still stayed there silently holding the bra. He then put on his briefs and t-shirt, "I should really give this back to Juri, she'll need it or…you know…it'll start jiggling. You're a girl, you know."

CLIFFY! ^_^ This is all for right now! Thanx to Chibi yiyi and her friend hyper for helpin me with ideas for this story!!! -_- i had writers block