Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ The new mission and an old friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Resse: Hey y'all! Thanks for the review Allison! My gurl Luna is gonna do the disclaimer. She gone be in the fic.

Luna: Resse doesn't own YYH!

Resse and Luna: Holla!

CHAP 1: The new mission

Yusuke's Pov

It's been five years since the night Hiei helped that demon escape. None of us have seen him since. He's missed so many things that I know he would have wanted to see.

Kuwa and me are married, and Kurama is engaged. I'm the owner of a small Ramen shop, and Kuwabara is the manager of the biggest restaurant in town. Kurama took over his stepfathers business. Me and Renee, my wife, have a beautiful baby girl named Yuiliana. Kuwa and his wife, Luna, are expecting a baby soon. Kurama and his bride to be, Jhenee, will be getting married in a couple of months.

Koenma just called us in for the first time in years.

"What do you want now pacifier breath?" I said.

"The jewels of the three worlds where stolen again."

" The what?" I asked.

" The jewels of the three worlds. Do I really have to explain this again?" Everyone besides Kurama nodded.

"Fine. Each world has a jewel. The Reikai's jewel is clear, The Ningenkai's jewel is blue, and the Makai's is black. Whatever happens a jewel happens to its world. For example if you shatter the jewel of the Ningenkai the Ningenkai will shatter."

"Ooooooooooooohhhh! I remember now." Said Kuwa.

"We've already done this, and lost a friend doing it. I don't want to do it again. Send someone else." I said.

"There is no one else available, Besides if you don't take on this case, as if you had a choice, you'd lose another."

"What you talkin' `bout?" I asked suspiciously.

"The only way to get the jewels after they are reunited with their guardian is to get the guardian to give them to you, or to kill the guardian. Now tell me if you think Resse would hand over the jewels willingly."

"WHAT?" we all yelled.

"Resse is the guardian? Does she know this?" Kurama asked.

"Yes. She was taken yesterday, and since all three worlds are still in tacked I don't think she is dead YET."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get Resse!" I yelled.

A couple hours later in the Makai.

Hiei's pov

I was resting in a tree when I felt their energy. I looked down to see Yuskue, Kuwabara, and Kurama smiling up at me.

"Hello Hiei." Kurama said.

"Hey, Hiei do you want to come with us on this mission?" Yuskue asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Come on. You'll get to kill people, and Koenma won't be able to say anything, because you helped us." Yusuke persisted.

"Hn."

"What? Are you scared shrimp?" Kuwa laughed.

I jumped from my perch and told him. "I'm never scared."

"Oh yeah. Then come with us."

"Fine." The truth was I wanted to go with them. I mis-. Wait. Did I miss them? Taking a look at them I found my answer.

Yes.

We walked in silence for a while until I asked. "What is this mission, detective?"

" We are going to save our friend, Resse. She's the guardian of the jewels of the three worlds."

"Why would a ningen be trusted with something so important?"

"She is not a normal girl, Hiei. I have no doubt that she is the right person for this job." Kurama said.

"Then why was she taken?"

"I don't know, but I do know that she won't give up those jewels." Kuwa said.

"Which means we better hurry up, because the only other way for her abductor to get the jewels is to kill her." Kurama said.

I was about to start running before Yusuke put his hand on my shoulder and turned me so I was facing him.

"Before we go any further you have to tell us why you helped that demon escape."

"It dosen't matter."

"Yes it dose." Kuwa argued.

"Hiei, you have to tell us. We are your friends." Kurama said.

"And it has been killing us to not know." Yusuke finished.

"She was my mate."

"What? You have a mate, and never told us?" Yusuke asked.

"I said she WAS. I got rid of her a long time ago." I said.

"Well you still should have told us. We tell you about our girlfriends." Kuwa said.

"Yeah like we were defiantly going to tell you that me and Kuwa are married, and Kurama is engaged. I'm a dad and Kuwa is going to be one soon too." Yusuke said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yep. I'm married to the most wonderful and beautiful women in the world." Kuwa said with a dreamy look on his face.

"Renee didn't marry you. She married me." Yusuke said.

"I was talking about Luna. She is so much better than Renee" Kuwa said.

"No she's not."

"Yes she is."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"They fight like this all the time. You guys we have to go get Resse or you'll both be single again!" Kurama said.

"Why would they be single again?" I asked.

"Renee is Resse little sister, and Luna is her best friend." Kurama answered.

"What are you two waiting for? Let's go!" Kuwa yelled.

Resse Pov

That bastard chained me to his "Queen's throne." Whatever. He is not a king.

Oh and guess who is soon to be queen is.

Me!

As if I would marry him.

He said that after he made me his queen we would rule the worlds together.

Niga please.

Yusuke and them better hurry up.

A/N: So now you know what's goin' on. Isn't it so sweet how Yusuke and Kuwa fight over their wives? I would have made this longer but I have do my sisters hair. Holla!