Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ The Extreme Power ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR YU YU HAKUSHO!!

CHAPTER 1 'EMBARRASMENT'(I can't work the bold, undrline, and italics!)

Kagome and gang had just recieved their selves 3 shards! She was bushed! "Man I'm bushed!"(see what I mean!?)"InuYasha let's stop and take camp! We have gotten 3 shards! A rest would sound great!! "Kagome gave InuYasha her puppy eyes.

"Feh! Whatever!" InuYasha knew that he was just going to loose anyway. (A billion sits will do that to ya!)

"Really?" Kagome was surprised by his instant understanding.

"I said it didn't I?!" InuYasha quickly hopped up in a tree to rest.

"Ok. Hey Sango wanna go bathe? "Kagome pulled out a portable BOOM BOX and her bath supplies.

"No thanks. I'll just go fetch some firewood." Sango walked out of the clearing they were in and was gone in a matter of minutes.

"I'm going to go take a bath in the springs! OK?" Kagome went in the direction of the springs.

"I'll make sure Miroku and InuYasha don't look Kagome!!" Shippo turned into the pink float thing and bit InuYasha's ear.

"HEY!!!YOU LITTLE BRAT GET BACK HERE!!!"

InuYasha chased Shippou around the clearing while Miroku just shook his head in shame of his dull friends.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Hey Toddler what ya want now!? I'll have you know I was in the middle of being on my way to a date with Keiko!!" Yusuke fumed madly.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" Koenma shouted." I brought you here for a very important reason I'll have you know!!!" Koenma sucked a little harder on his binky.('BINKY' is such a fun word!)

"What now?" Yusuke folded his arms across his chest.

"I need you to go back in time in the Feudal Era(sp?).Odd spirit energy is being held there but mysteriously disappears after a few weeks. I want.."

Koenma was rudely interrupted by Yusuke.

"Us to find out what it is and report back to you about it?" Yusuke said in an 'it-is-so-obvious' tone.

"Don't interrupt me! Yes. You are correct Yusuke. Kurama, you, Kuwabara, and Hiei will be going. Not Botan. I have MUCH more important things in store for her!"

Koenma was really thinking about the new garden he would be making around his home.

"Whatever."

"Hn."

"Very well."

"Huh? I'm lost you guys!"(Just take a wild guess!

"Come on stupid!" Yusuke pulled on Kuwabara's collar to a portal Botan had made to go back in time.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Hmmm. Let's see. MILKSHAKE!! THAT'S GOOD!" Kagome was about to get into the water but wanted to put on Milkshake by Kelis in her portable boom box first so she could bathe to music.

*^*^*^*^*^*Back @ Camp

"InuYasha. Would you like to go check up on Kagome with me while Sango is gone?"

Miroku asked.(who did you think it was?)

Shipppou got upset by this, "NOWAY!!!I WON'T LET YOU!!!" Shippo got into a fighting stance with a little statue in hand.

InuYasha then got up so quick if you blinked you would have missed it and he hit Shippou in the neck knocking him unconcious. "I would love to Miroku." With that done they left.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Kagome looked left then right and scanned the area for demons or Miroku and changed into a 'CORE CATCHER'

She looked gorgeous. A core catcher is her true form. She had very long pure white angel wings on her back with a long red tail (like a cats)coming from her back. Her power had skyrocketed and she had a marking of the SHIKON NO TAMA on her forehead. She filled out in all the right places. She had always been playing the 'HUMAN' for a while now. Her ji-chan, mom, and brother were Core Catchers too.

"Much better. Now for milkshake!!" She stripped real fast and flew to the middle of the spring to feel the water and flew back to turn on the music.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"HEY GUYS DO YOU FEEL THAT POWER!?" Kuwabara nearly jumped when the power was finally noticed by him.

"No. We didn't. Fool." Hiei let his voice reach enough sarcasm so the baka could understand he was joking. He himself was afraid of the power radiating of in the forest they were in and he had a feeling it was only the beginning.

"Guys it is this way!" Yusuke then ran to the source of power friends following close behind.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Guys! I'm going to go see MY woman." Kouga(duh!)Told his tribe and ran off to where he knew InuYasha and co. was.* what is that POWER?!*He ran a little faster with the help of the shards in his legs scared that the 'Dog-turd is letting 'HIS' Kagome get harmed by that strong power.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Jaken. I'm going on a walk.Watch Rin."Sesshomaru walked out of the castle he was in and went to the power he immediately felt.

I'm leaving off here. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm so mean!!!! Review HAHAHA!!! What will happen?! Will they see Kagome?! I'm not tellin'!! Review more I write more!!