Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ What the Power Comes to! ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I'm back!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry had to get that out of my system! Alright once again, I do not own InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho!!!

CHAPTER 2 'What the Power Comes Too!'

A whole bunch of different demons gathered to the source of the power they felt and the music they heard. But! They didn't notice each other!(you didn't expect that I'll bet! you don't have to tell me I know I'm stupid!)

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"InuYasha that! Is...Is t-that Kagome?" Miroku pointed and whispered in a type of panic.

"SHHHHHH!!!" InuYasha was busy watching the scene before him. Miroku got the point and watched as well!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Meow!" Kirara meowed loudly!(bet you thought I forgot them didn't you?....truth be told! I kind of did!!)

"Shush Kirara I feel it too but we are too far from it to catch up to it and it is pretty far from camp so there is nothing to worry about." Sango reassured her friend and pulled on the stick she was trying to get, a little harder.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Sesshomaru came upon the power but couldn't believe his eyes! It was his brother's wench! It smelled like her! Yet she wasn't human, or demon!

So he watched, never noticing the other sets of eyes that played upon this young woman's figure.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Yusuke, I think I found the power." Hiei was slowly tugging on his friends shoulder but never took his eyes off of what was in front of him.

"What the-"Yusuke was interrupted by a hand meeting his mouth and a quiet 'shhh' from Hiei. Then he saw what apparently everybody else saw before him.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Kouga ran and ran and finally came to a spring with the new and improved Kagome. He liked this Kagome much better! He had to bite his tongue in order to not grab her right then and there.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~(With Kagome)

This is what all the men and demons saw,

Kagome dancing on the top of the water. She appeared to be walking on the water because her feet barely touched the top. Her wings fluttered every now and then and her red tail swished. Her mix CD had gone past milkshake to the theme song of Spirited Away.

She appeared to be an angel upon the water.

When the song was over all was silent.

Then, a yelp from Kagome! A male kitsune demon had taken her and was now running even faster than Kouga!

All of the demons and men immediately rushed to the kitsune but none seemed to match up to his speed!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"@#$%&*#....ect." was all you could hear out of the demon's and men's mouths.

Only Hiei, Kurama, Sesshomaru, Kouga, and Yusuke.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!! I DON'T KNOW!!! I'M DOING THIS AS I WRITE!!!