Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why Me? ❯ No Need to be Saved ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hello! I don't own InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho!

Chapter 3 'No Need to be Saved'

"Who are you?" Sesshomaru ran in the direction of Kagome's kidnapper with 4 demons.

"I'm Kurama." The redhead known as Kurama spoke first.

"Kouga."(just take another guess!)

"Yusuke, and this is-"Yusuke was interrupted by Hiei.

"Hiei." Yusuke and Kurama's mouths hung low in aw that Hiei told an unknown demon his name. Of course Youko knew it was lord Sesshomaru but Hiei?

"I am Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Lands." Sesshomaru ran a little faster.

"The woman I am looking for. Do you know her?" Sesshomaru slowed down because apparently only Hiei and Kouga could catch up with him.

"Yeah! She is MY woman! And that kitsune is going to pay for getting her! I'll rip him to shreds!!" Kouga ran a little faster.

"Your woman? She does not reek of wolf." Sesshomaru knew this would make the wolf get angry. He wanted a little torment to go on. He was getting very bored.

"What!? Hey and why are you running after her anyway DOG!?" Kouga slowed down to catch the inuyoukai's answer a little more clearly.

"I plan to make her the Lady of the Western Lands by my side." Sesshomaru really had planned this. This wasn't torment for the wolf. Although the look on his face made Sesshomaru laugh on the inside.

"WHAT!?!?" Kouga lost it! He was running even faster to her with the help of the shards in his legs. "NOT IF I CAN GET TO HER FIRST!!!"

Sesshomaru gladly accepted to challenge and ran about as fast as Kouga!

Hiei, Yusuke, and Kurama just wondered what was so special about this girl. They understood she was strong and beautiful enough to be a goddess. But, is there more?

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Kagome beat her kidnapper on the back. "DON'T MAKE ME MAKE YOU REGRET THIS!!!!" Kagome formed what appeared to be a fireball in her left hand and an ice ball in her right.

"What are you going to do about it?" He ran a little faster he could smell the other demons getting closer.

Kagome put her left hand against and let the fire ball sink into the kitsune's shoulder.

"OWWWWWWWOWOWOWOWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!"He dropped her and started yelping in pain and patting his fire caught shoulder. She then threw her ice ball at him and he froze immediately.

"HOLY SHIT!WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Yusuke shouted. Kurama's mouth hung low to the ground welcoming the flies and bugs. Sesshomaru was planning when to kidnap her, Kouga was in the same state as Kurama, and Hiei was slowly approaching the kitsune ice sculpture.

"Did you do this?" Hiei touched the nose of the kitsune ice and it fell off.

"Yeah." Kagome stood up slowly and took a fighting stance but was crushed by cooing and Kouga's chest.

"OH KAGOME I THAUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!DON'T EVER GET KIDDNAPPED AGAIN!!!!"

Kouga crushed her tightly to his chest but let go when he noticed her wings were getting crushed.

"Kagome you are coming with me."

Sesshomaru walked up to her and grabbed her arms and threw her up in the air onto his cloud. Little cloud cuffs cuffed her legs and arms while she stood and Sesshomaru jumped up and floated away. All in one swift move.

"Kagome!" All the men yelled. Even Hiei. Then they all looked at each other and started arguing about who would save her. Hiei avoided the conversation and jumped away towards the Western Lords castle to save HIS Kagome.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~(In the castle of the western lord)

"Sesshomaru what do you want?" Kagome had fear written all over her face.

"Kagome what are you?" Sesshomaru cursed to himself for saying her name.

*He said KAGOME. It wasn't 'wench' or 'woman'. Kagome.*Kagome thought to herself. "A Core-Catcher. I'll tell you later.But. What about my question? What do you want with me? My Miko powers?"

"I want one thing from you. I want you to become Lady of the Western Lands." He placed her on a couch. He bent down next to her and whispered softly into her ear, "I want you."