Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: do I own YuYu Hakusho??? Hm…lets think about that. No I don't so please stop asking…

Mina: Just to let you all know…the ending will surprise you…heck it even surprised me, and I wrote it!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiei unwrapped his arm to reveal a black dragon tattoo. "Jaouken sas Kokryuu!*" he yelled as the dragon tattoo came to life and went straight for Karaka. Hiei smirked as the dragon swallowed her whole. "Good Dragon." Ana slowly got up only to collapse on the floor. "She's not gone…I can still sense her presence." Hiei looked Ana as she was crazy. "Don't look at me like that…KURAMA TO YOUR LEFT!" she yelled pushing herself up off the ground and into her fighting stance.

Kurama threw himself out of the way as Karaka flew by and towards Ana. She readied herself for the impact. Ana watched Karaka fly straight at her, her mouth open ready to eat her then and there. Yusuke shot his spirit gun at Karaka. They made impact…there was a sudden explosion. The whole room was filled with a bright white light.

When the light faded they saw Ana lying there with one Karaka's large fangs impaled in her chest. "Oh no! ANA!" Yukina yelled running toward her. The rest of the gang followed behind her. Yukina lifted Ana's head carefully, letting her head rest on her lap. Ana's eye slowly opened. "Is she dead?" she whispered with a hint of concern in her voice. They nodded. "Hiei…thank you for all the help in the fight…thank you everyone!" Slowly her hand grabbed Hiei's shirt pulling him closer to her. Her lips brushed against his for the last time. Hiei pulled back quickly, when he felt her lips grow cold. "Things will never be the same without Ana!" Kurama replied his eyes full of tears.

They all turned to leave, but Hiei was still planted by Ana's side. "Hiei lets go!" Yukina whispered placing a hand on his shoulder. He nodded, a single tear slid down his cheek and a black tear gem fell to the floor. He picked it up and placed it inside of Ana's hand. He slowly turned and followed the gang out of the castle. *I wish I could see you smile one last time* he thought to himself. *I'll always be smiling in your heart, Hiei!* a voice whispered in his head. He turned to glance at Ana one last time. Then followed the rest of the group out of the castle.

Mina: I bet the ending surprised you all!! Well please review!

* I think it's the Dragon of the darkness flame…but I'm not totally sure.