Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH…

The Rekai Tenai ran up the stairs. They stopped when they got to a four-way intersection. "Which way Hiei?" Botan asked. Hiei tried to sense Ana's Ki. "I can't…it's too weak!" Kurama shook his head. "Take that path." he said pointing to the path to the north. They ran down the hallway. Not noticing the skeletons that were strung around the room. The blood stains on the walls. They saw a limp figure in the distance. "ANA!" Botan yelled as they ran up to her.

"Ana…wake up." Botan pleaded shaking her lightly. Kurama and Yukina look at each other and nod. Yukina stepped forward and knelt down next to Ana's limp body. She put her hands over Ana's wound, closing her eyes and concentrating hard. Her hands began to glow a light blue color. Slowly the wound began to disappear little by little until it was totally gone.

Ana's eyes began to twitch lightly as the rose color returned to her cheeks. Her eyes opened slowly. "Hm…Yukina?" she whispered as her vision cleared completely. Botan smiled tears gathering in her eyes. "You're alright!" she hugged Ana tightly. "I would love to hug you back if I weren't chained to the wall." she said with a small smile. Kurama broke the chains with his whip. Yukina helped Ana stand up.

"How touching…to bad that your all going to be eaten!" a female voice replied, stepping out into the light. Ana who was being supported by Yukina frowned. "Karaka…how dare you! What did you do to my friend? Hm?" Karaka smiled. "Your friend…Yura is just a pawn…she owes me her life…after that fire, that one of my pawns started by accident…she was punished…although…she did taste good with the particular Ice Maiden I ate that night." Ana cringed, her sister had been Karaka's pray that night of the fire. Kuwabara broke in. "You disgust me!" Hiei nodded. Karaka smiled. "Thanks for the complement…I wonder what the `Forbidden Child' and the famous demon Youko Kurama will taste like?" she thought aloud.

Ana pushed herself from Yukina's grasp and walked forward slowly. "You will do no such thing!" she said her legs gave out. She fell to the floor. Karaka smiled at her. "Ah…you think you can save your little friends? I guess you'll be my first victim." she said walking closer. Ana pulled out her daggers, pushing herself up off the floor slowly. Yukina grabbed her shoulders. "Please…you haven't recovered your strength, don't push yourself." Ana pulled herself out of Yukina's grasp. "This something I have to do by myself, I'm sorry Yukina!" With that Ana ran toward Karaka daggers raised and ready to strike. "I will make you pay for what you did to my family!" she shouted crossing her daggers in front of her. "ICE QUEEN!" The blue beam shot out toward Karaka, who was smiling evilly. Right before it hit she jumped out of the way. "Shimatte!*" Ana cursed throwing herself to the floor as her attack bounced off the wall and back at her.

Mina: The next part is the last…but here's a thought for you all to ponder on…will Ana live or die??? Reviews!! Please review…don't make me beg!

*Shimatte…I was told it meant shit…but I'm not sure..