Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mina: I don't YYH…enjoy the fic..

Kurama stopped, "Something is wrong…Ana's ki…I can't sense it!" he said shifting his eyes side to side, to see if anything was watching them. He spotted a lever on one of the walls. *I bet that opens a door!* he thought to himself as he walked over and pulled it down. Yuusuke watched him. *What is he doing?* he wondered as he watched Kurama pull down the lever. The stone door opens and the gang looks inside to see Hiei…but not Ana. "Hiei where is Ana?" Botan asked. Hiei ignored her and continued to pound his fist on the ground. "Hiei…" Botan said again. He still continued to ignore her. "I couldn't save her…I was right there and I couldn't save her!" he said falling on his hands and knees. *Poor Hiei…this is the first time I've seen him this hurt…he wasn't this hurt even when Kurama was kidnapped!* Yuusuke thought as he watched Kurama touch Hiei's shoulder sympathetically.

Ana slowly opened her eyes. "Hm…where am I?" she mumbled lifting her head. *Chains…Chains?!* Her eyes widened as she struggled to see if she could break them. There she sat chained to the wall. *I saw her die…I HAD to watch her die…it wasn't my fault she died…I tried to save her…but they held me back…they said that she was all ready dead and that there was nothing I could do to save her! They lied…her parents lied to me…I could have saved her…and now…because of this, she thinks that I didn't care about her!* she thought as she as she noticed someone getting closer to her. It was Yura. "So…you're awake!" she said grabbing Ana by the chin, tilting it up so that their eyes could meet. "Why? Why didn't you save me all those years ago?" she asked her grip on Ana's chin tightened. "I tried…but your parents held me back!" she said through her clenched teeth. Yura slapped her. "Wrong answer!" she said "I'll ask you again…why didn't you save me? I want the truth!" she said. Ana gritted her teeth. "That was the truth…weather you like it or not…blame your parents for the way you look now…not me!" Yura frowned. "Fine if you won't tell me the truth…I'll just have to force it out of you!" Ana felt a sharp pain in her stomach. There in her stomach was her own dagger. The bloodstain enlarged as the blood flowed freely out of the wound. "Now I'll ask you again…why?" Ana winced in pain. "I already told you…twice now to be exact," Yura's grip tightened on the dagger. "You're lying…YOU'RE LYING!" she yelled twisting the dagger in a complete circle. Ana's vision became blurry then went black.

Hiei sat there, his head buried behind his knees. Kurama sat beside him and patted his shoulder sympathetically. "You did your best Hiei…stop beating yourself up over it…we'll get her back…I promise!" Hiei lifted his head, and nodded. Yuusuke spat out a lyrical curse and hit the wall…he missed the spikes completely. Botan and Yukina looked at each other. "Yuusuke, if you continue to do that…you'll end up losing a hand…you don't want that now do you?" Botan said with a small smile. Kurama and Hiei stood up. "Lets go rescue Ana!" Hiei said rather quietly.

"NO…Hiei, stop…this senseless killing isn't necessary!" Yukina yelled as another guard fell to the ground. "Just because they don't know where Ana is…doesn't mean you have the right to kill them." Botan stated. Hiei frowned, "Are you done lecturing me?" Kurama stepped forward. "Hiei, you know that they are right…we'll find her don't-" an evil sort of laugh interrupted him. "Oh…how cute…they've come to save the girl that is about to eaten by Karaka…they only have minutes before they hear her scream…" Hiei gritted his teeth, "Where is she? Where have you taken her?" he yelled at the darkness. He got no reply.

Kurama started sensing a very weak Ki. "Guys she's upstairs…she's very weak…I don't think she can hold on much longer." he stated with a small frown. Hiei looked around. "Where…" he started when he noticed a small staircase in the corner of the room.

Yura pulled the dagger slowly out of Ana's wound. "Hm…worthless!" she mumbled slowly placing the dagger in Ana's own hand, to make it look like she stabbed herself. She licked the blood off her fingers as she walked away. *Karaka will be pleased with my performance!* she thought as she walked into Karaka's lair. "Master…she's waiting for you!" Karaka wrinkled her nose. "You injured her didn't you?" she growled her dark yellow eyes narrowing almost to the size of little slits. Yura frowned and bowed her head slightly. "I was taking care of some unfinished business!" she stated. Karaka growled. "I do not want excuses!"

Mina: Karaka my own version of what kind of demon my little sister would be…please review.