Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Kill ❯ Secret's out and an invitation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~two months later~
 
The waves crash down at the rocks below with such force that before there used to be a lot of rocks there before the waves destroyed them and turned them to grains of sand. The wind around the cliff thrashes around you. Rain, lighting, and thunder start booming and filling the night sky. Not even the moon or stars can shine through the thick clouds. It was the worst storm ever seen..... And you were enjoying it. Well not really you had paper work with Koenma.
 
[come on Koenma just one break, five minutes I promise!!!]
Koenma-[YOU ALREADY HAD THRITY, FIVE MINUTE BREAKS!!!]
 
I start stamping as fast as I can. I've finished 900 pages already meant 30 piles.
I almost finish all the paperwork on my side of the desk when three ogres open the doors to let in more paperwork.
 
[NOO!!!!]
 
I fall down from my chair and pretend to start crying.
 
Koenma-[ok, okay you can go now you big baby.]
 
I wipe the fake tears from my eyes and run past the doors trying to figure out which hallway leads outside. I finally reach the door to the outside and slam it open. I run outside and jump into a tree letting the leaves and branches cover you barely from the rain. I jump off and start walking down into the heart of the forest with minor demons backing away from me and my path.
I lie down in the mud and fall asleep.
 
[YOU FRIGGEN BITCH!!]
 
I open your eyes quickly to doge an attack from someone.
 
[YOU LIED TO ME!!!]
 
I dodge a few more daggers and spirit energy blasts.
 
[YOU WERE MY SISTER THE WHOLE TIME!!!]
 
That got my attention and every single attack hit me head on.
I rubbed the mud off my eyes to see Sani glaring down at me with two sais in her hands.
 
[Sani? Hey kiddo you came back so soon?]
Sani-[tell me; tell me right now why you didn't tell me.]
[Oh so that you could attack me even sooner, Fat chance.]
Sani-[what?]
[all you've been saying since you remembered you had a sister was that when you found her you were gonna kill her.]
Sani-[At least you remembered now here's for old times... but explain something to me I thought my sister had brown hair not blue you know I don't care.]
 
She cut my throat almost ripping my head off and I can bearly remember Koenma and the guys running towards us. The rest of this is what the guys told me.
 
Yusuke-[SANI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??!!]
Sami-[ giving her what she fucking deserves.]
Koenma-[Sani you just killed her. Hiei you're the fastest take her to-]
 
Koenma couldn't even finish because supposedly I was already in the infirmary with Hiei's help.
 
Koenma-[Sani.... we need to talk.]
 
He told Sani everything from me changing form to him taking her away from me and into Yusuke's family. I remember waking up in a white room with needles sticking out of my arm but I couldn't see very well. As soon as I got out of the room I felt sani coming to apologize cause I could sense tears on her face even from where she was. I opened a portal and brought her to the house on the cliff.
 
Sani-[This is the house from my dream.]
[we used to live here when we were little.]
 
I take her inside and tap around the corners of the floor looking for that hollow tile. I finally find it and the box and hand her the gold necklace.
 
[I have no idea what it is but look at it and everything else in the box meet me outside when you're finished exploring.]
 
I go outside to see Hiei. I walk over to him and he turns around and looks me up and down.
 
Hiei-[forgot how to use a shower onna?]
 
I was still pretty muddy from the rain storm and the fight against Sani.
 
[This onna, doesn't care about appearances, Baka oni.]
 
He walks towards me and grabs my arm. He picks me up and run down the cliff to the beach with me in his arms laughing and screaming in amazement at how fast he's going.
He stops and sits down with me on his lap blushing furiously.
 
What's going on?
 
He inches his lips closer to mine and kisses me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. My heart keeps skipping beats over and over again during the kiss. After at least a minute or two both of us pull away to catch our breath and blush looking away from each other.
 
Hiei-[Look onna, I've never done, had to do, this before so you don't have to if you don't want to but there's this party Koenma's making us attend and I heard you had to go to so... so I thought maybe you'd want to come with me.]
[me? He's asking me? Uh.... uh sure.... oh course I'd want to go. Koenma's been on my case to go to that party for days.]
 
[So who do I go with?]
 
We look back to see Sani grinning at us. I get off of Hiei and start to blush furiously as he looks away from us. I look again at the trees behind Sani to see two glowing green eyes behind her in a tree, but they went away before I could blink.
 
Sani~ If I knew you had an important appointment I wouldn't have interrupted. ~ ~ha ha very funny kid~ ~Now seriously who am I going with? ~ ~no one cause you ain't invited. ~
 
Sani- [aw come on Kasey.]
[listen kid, you're too young to come to this dance especially since Kuwabara has more spirit energy than you.]
Sani-[come on please!]
[no!]
Sani-[fine then I'll just leave you two alone to continue your make-out session.]
[I swear.........I wish...... I wish she..... she... she.... grrr!!]
Hiei-[You do know its formal?]
[WHAT!!??]