Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Worst Mission Ever ❯ New Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N : Sorry about the grammer and stuff it kinda messed
up when it transfered over so I fixed it.

Worst Mission Ever

New Mission- Ch1

"Yuske wake up," Botan yelled. Yuske just mumbled something and rolled over. "If you don't get up I'll hit
you."
"Yeah,Yeah.Whatever." Botan's oar appeared.She swung it and....
"owwww..... What was that for."
"I told you I would do it." Yuske started to chase Botan around the room.Botan just got cornered and put on
that little cat face of hers.
"ooohhhhh..... Please don't hurt me." While he was considering that Botan ran passed him.
"Botan get back here."

With Koenma

"Where's Urameshi?" Kuwabara asked.Just on cue Yuske and Botan walked in."Hey Urameshi, why you got a big bump on your head." He then started to laugh.
"Oh look the idiot thinks it's fuuny." Hiei stated.
"Okay you had your laugh for the day now listen up. You mission is to find and keep watch over this child."
"So your sayin we have to babysit a baby." Yuske said
"Where would we find her Koenma sir." The up to now quiet Kurama asked.
"You would find her some where in Kurama's side of town."


Later with the group

"So where are we going to look for this thing."
"Yuske it has a name, Vidal for that fact, and it is a wind demon not a thing."
"Fine we just need to hurry up and fine her." Just then they heard some talking in the park.
"We can go check the park."
"Yes that sounds like a good idea, right Hiei."
"Hn," his famous line. They wlked in the park and found the little demon that they were suppose to watch.
But little did the know that this was going to be a living Hell.