Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho: Divine Entervention ❯ The forlorn hope ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu, Yu, Hakusho

Divine intervention

L. K. Synthesis

A/N This is an AU meaning I start it whenever I want and I add what character's I want. Sorry I got carried away. Hope you enjoy the story please R&R… Ja-ni!

Prolog: the Forlorn Hope

Yusuke was stunned, to say the lest, according to Boton he had to receive help with is next mission. And here he was looking at two different women.

The first was called Kokouo Shemon; she was a class S ranger and same class higher paladin. She had long smooth legs that would put kayko's to shame, as well as a fine-formed torso that dwarfed the beauty that was a human's. Upon her left arm were 7 strange bands of Elvin writing; Boton has told him what they meant.

(Bands by number from lowest to highest)

1 Karrona/ a demon hawk that is human like (think harpy)

2 Tallino/ a deadly greater serpent with gills

3 Ashvey/ a mighty dragon with powers to dwarf that of a youki

4 Tempest/ a strong shogun angel

5 Castlist/ a demonic kitsunie with 9 tails

6 Eberia/ a fire wolf that is by pedal

7 Faltora/ an abnormally large faltor (bird like dragon it will

explained later)

Koenma (I hope I spelled it right) had said that she was a master in dealing with kitsunie kin especially with her long, silver hair (think sailor moon with out the pig tales and her hair put into one pony tail, be sure to give her Kurama's side burns if you are drawing her) and fire gold eyes. Her faucal futures were slim and very famine, which would not help Yusuke with his deer wife Kayko.

The other was simply known as Sanoike, she was a gargoyle with power, whit, and speed to dwarf that of the rest of her kin kind. She too was a knock out body wise only she had vicious dragon eyes. Her eyes looked more evil thin Kokouo's and were a stone gray. Her hair was metallic silver just like Kokouo's only it was cut into a boyish style. (think mirouku only longer)

And now he had taken out one of the `elusive three' who had taken the artifacts of darkness. He done his part he could only hope that Sanoike and Kokouo were as bad in life as their rep in the spirit world.

^^With the forlorn hope and Kurama^^

"Why did you not come to me?" said Kokouo. She was in tears she had no idea that he never meant to help the discretion of the world.

"I wasn't sure if there really was a woman who loves kitsunie enough to…." Kurama couldn't finish. The pain was getting to him, it was the full moon and he was going to save his human mother, even if it meant his life

" If it helps I know how you feel but you don't have to take your life…" with that she shoved her hand into the light of the forlorn hope. "Mirror if you hear this take half my life to make his wish true for mine is that none have to die this night." With that the mirror started to drain off her life force as well, the temptation for the elf's life was too grate however it found it could weld no more energy and granted the two wishes thin went doormat. Kurama and Kokouo were too week to stay awake and they fell into unconsciousness.

^^Hiei a challenge bite me^^

Sanoike synced that something was amiss and naturally went to investigate; she smiled at the seen before her. The kitsunie was asleep in Kokouo's lap and she was in a chair beside his mortal mother's hospital bed. Two of the nurses had found them and thought they fell asleep looking at the stars. Sanoike knew better.

Kurama had used the forlorn hope, and Kokouo loving the kin inhuman so much couldn't stand to see even the most elusive thief suffer. No doubt she bid her life as well and it appeared as if the forlorn hope could grant wishes without killing a solo life. If Kurama was willing to help them thin Hiei was going to be not a problem, and Kokouo was mast likely going to have a little trouble standing upright.