Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Cop Story ❯ The Dreaded CPD ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer : I didn't make them up, and I don't make money from them. I just need something to do when I'm not playing with my pucks...and that's only a few weeks away!

Warning: This chapter contains some mild lemon…

A Cop Story

Part Thirteen

By RM

The Dreaded CPD

"Because I do not like the crusts." He stated flatly in his deep, almost monotone voice.

"Then why don't you just cut them off?" Tien asked.

"I did not prepare the meal. #18 was trying to rid herself of the peanut butter she had in her cupboards. She made the sandwiches." #16 replied.

"Oh. Well in that case save the crusts. Goku loves them." Tien smiled and took another sandwich.

#18 walked into the lounge. It was yet again another midnight shift with the boys. She had just come in from patrol and she only had another few hours until she could go home and just relax. She had returned back to work 3 days ago from her camping vacation with Krillin and still hadn't gotten back into the swing of things. She carried a jug of milk into the room and placed it on the table.

"Can't eat PB and J sandwiches without milk." She stated to the other two officers. "And next time, I will remember to cut the crusts for you #16."

Tien watched #18 as she pulled out a chair and sat down. She had been acting quite sweet and almost matronly lately. She hadn't even been cursing and beating people up as much. He took another bite out of his sandwich. And that was another thing, she was making them things as of late. Last night she brought in baked chicken breasts for everyone. He didn't get it. Maybe it was Krillin's influence. Whatever it was, he wasn't going to question it. He took another bite out of his sandwich and smiled. He really did like peanut butter.

*****

"Pardon me Captain Roshi. That woman is here again to speak with you about that fundraising project for the CPD foundation." Puar squeaked over the phone.

"Ah," Captain Roshi wiggled his eyebrows, "I'd really love to help out and all, but I just don't have the time." He stated to Puar. "Is there anyway to stall her?"

"Uh," Puar began. "I can have her talk to Lieutenant Tien?" He suggested. "His shift ended a short time ago, but he's still here."

"Yes, yes. That's an excellent idea. See to it." Captain Roshi said as he hung up the phone and proceeded to thumb through the most recent edition of his favorite dirty magazine.

*****

"I think the other one went around the back!" Oolong called as he cuffed the first offender.

Goku nodded and leisurely strolled around the corner of a small brick building. As he entered the small alley and was out of sight of the public in general, he immediately levitated up for better, not to mention silent, mobility. The second one was easy to track. He reeked of stale cigarettes, cheap cologne and a massive amount of fear. The alley was dark and cramped with litter and garbage. It slowly wound its way around several buildings leading into other alleys, a whole network of slime and garbage. The other smells of the city were pretty pungent. He figured it was even riper smelling in here than the time he and Vegeta got into a row at the city dump. And that was rather nasty.

Sniffing around again, concentrating on the particular scent his quarry gave off, he turned around and doubled back, the same way he had come. Whomever it was he was following apparently knew his way around the alleys. He had also doubled back more than once, perhaps hoping to slip by the patrol car, or maybe to try and catch Oolong off guard.

Goku sped up, heading straight back to the car where his partner was cuffing the one they did manage to get their hands on. As he neared the main alley where the car was parked, he saw a figure peering around the corner towards the scene of the crime. He saw the figure spring out from his hiding spot, ready to rush the officer who had his friend cuffed. Goku was faster. Much faster. Aiming to grab the figure's arm, Goku sped down the alley like a flash, grabbing the man and swinging him in an arc, releasing him straight into a large and rather full dumpster. The man grunted, rebounded off of the metal bin and fell to the ground, knocked unconscious.

Oolong eyed the young man he had pressed against the car. He had also seen what Goku had done to his friend, and was a little shaken up by the speed and force of the officer's rush. That's all Oolong needed to convince his prisoner to talk.

"So you wanna tell me where you dumped the other stuff kid?" Oolong asked, voice rising.

The kid didn't say anything as he stared at the dumpster and Goku who was now bending over his friend. Goku lifted the man's arm and watched it drop to the ground with a heavy thud as he scratched his head.

"I'm only gonna ask you one more time, kid." Oolong threatened. "And then I'm gonna have you talk to my friend." He hesitated for a reaction. He didn't get one so he continued evenly. "My friend there drinks a lot of milk, you know. Milk builds strong bones." He paused, then continued, "Also enables you to break a lot of bones too, other people's that is…" he trailed off.

Goku gave a little chuckle as he stood over the man he had knocked out. He looked up at Oolong and the kid at the car. He shrugged and then proceeded to lift the unconscious offender into the air and over his shoulder easily. He grabbed his handcuffs with his free hand and walked towards the car.

"Hey Goku, how about a nice glass of milk after this?" Oolong called out, watching the kid's face pale as Goku walked closer.

"Oh wow! I love milk! Builds strong bones!" He answered cheerfully and smiled a big, goofy smile.

"See?" Oolong nudged the kid, who swallowed hard.

"It's…it's in the alley over there." The kid stated quietly, eyeing Goku nervously as he cuffed the other man, and positioned him in the back of the patrol car.

"You've done the right thing, Kid." Oolong stated happily as he waved Goku over to his side of the car. "I'm going to check something out in the alley. Put this one in the car, and don't hurt him too much."

Goku chuckled and shook his head, unaware of the context of the conversation Oolong had just had with the kid. He guided the youngster down into the backseat, making sure he didn't smack his head on the door.

He'd give Oolong five minutes. Then they would take these guys back to the station for booking and go get some milk.

*****

Tien yawned as he buttoned his uniform back up. He had been informed that it was his duty to talk to some woman who had come to speak to the Captain about the CPD fundraising project. He was just about to change and go home for some well-deserved sleep. It had been a slow night. And there was nothing worse for mornings than slow nights.

He yawned his way down the hall and up the stairs and down another hall to the conference room. He opened the door to be greeted by Puar sitting at the table chatting away with a very pretty young woman, whose voice seemed almost as high and squeaky as Puar's. Almost.

"Lieutenant Tien," Puar smiled. "Have some coffee. It's fresh."

"Thanks Puar." Tien replied. He must've looked as tired as he felt.

"Hello Lieutenant Tien." The woman smiled. "My name is Launch. It's so very nice to meet you."

Tien nodded. "Likewise. Captain Roshi said you're here for the CPD fundraising project. I'm sorry to say that he's unavailable this morning. Is there any way I can be of assistance?"

Puar floated over with the coffee and a small plate of doughnuts.

"Well, as you know, we hold a fundraising event or project every year to raise money. This year we have a very exciting project that's sure to raise a lot of money with your help." She smiled brightly as she explained.

Tien tried hard to stay lively and listen. Puar kept bumping his shoulder to make sure he was still awake.

"With my help?" Tien questioned, adding some cream to his coffee.

"Well, yes yours!" Launch playfully nudged him. "You'd be a great addition, to be sure!" She eyed him appreciatively.

"Ah…" Tien began.

"Well, we're looking for a few good men," she continued. "I've visited with a few of the other precincts and I have found a couple of officers that can help out."

"What exactly are you looking for?"

"Well, our goal is to put together a sort of calendar. You know, filled with those hunky men in uniform who help protect our city." She gave him that far-away look and sighed. "Beefcakes, if you will. With the right men in the right…um…uniforms, we will be sure to raise a lot of money."

Tien almost choked on his coffee as she said this. A beefcake calendar? The guys would never go for this. His eyes widened as she continued on with the chatter, realizing for the first time that she expected him to participate.

"…already have a few men from the Central Precinct. I believe you know officer Jiisu and Lieutenant Zarbon? They've signed up. Then there's you, and Puar offered to show me around today so I can meet some of the other officers and sign a few more up." She finished.

Him? She expected him to participate in this? He didn't think so.

"Miss Launch, I…"

"All I need is for you to fill out and sign this form here, and we can guarantee your spot in the line up. We can give you June…I like June. Or maybe sometime in the spring?"

"I don't think that I can…" he began to say, as she put the form down in front of him, and promptly sneezed.

And that's when the shit hit the fan.

He was grabbed by the neck rather forcefully, and while he could have broken the hold, he was just so shocked and taken aback by the move that he found himself unable to do anything except listen.

"You will sign the damn form! Or I will be forced to rip your privates off! Is that understood!?" She screamed as she slammed his head down on the form on the table.

"But…"

"And no BUTS!" She drove her fist into his stomach.

He coughed as he grabbed the pen out of sheer shock and signed the papers quickly. He glanced up tentatively as he scribbled his name. What was once a beautiful brunette in the conference room was now a fierce blonde who appeared to be ready to kill him. He pushed the form over to her side of the table as she raised her hand to strike, when she suddenly sneezed again.

The transformation was instantaneous. He stared open mouthed. And blinking back at him, was the soft spoken, demure Launch, smiling as she took the form.

"My, that was quick!" She practically chirped.

Puar, who yelped and hid behind the huge coffeepot during the rather harsh exchange, shook with fear in his little corner.

"Thank you very much, Lieutenant Tien. We'll be in touch." She patted his hand as he gaped. "Now where did little…Ah!" She exclaimed as she noticed Puar in his hiding spot, "Are you going to introduce me to the day shift? I have a few more spots that are left open."

She walked over to the door as Puar followed her a bit shakily. He didn't want to protest and get her really angry. He had seen what she had done to Tien.

"Bye Bye!" She called as she walked out of the door. "He was so cute!" She cheerfully confided in Puar.

In the conference room, Tien could barely move. He totally did not see that one coming. And that woman really packed some punch. Just what had she gotten him into?

*****

Striding down the hall on his way to the lab, Vegeta ground his teeth. She was at it again. She was deliberately making him want her. It had been one week ago, last Friday to be exact, when she had waltzed into his apartment, stripped down and plopped her sexy little ass into bed with him, taunting him with every inch of her perfectly tantalizing body. Of course, with his injury, he couldn't have done anything apart from lying there breathing, which is exactly what he did. He fell asleep in her arms, completely exhausted while he could feel the torn muscles mending themselves. The next morning when he awoke and was ready for action, she was gone. His bed was empty and she had simply gone. She had managed to do the two things he vowed would never stand in his way.

He was attached.

He was clingy.

Well, now she'd have to live with her decision, and to begin with, she'd have to finish what she'd started.

He passed several other officers on his way to the lab, some literally jumping out of his way when they saw the look on his face. They didn't know about the real Vegeta, but they knew enough about his volatile temper to get out of his way quickly.

On his way to the second floor he took the stairs three at a time, growing impatient and uncomfortable as he strained against the already tight fabric of his uniform's pants. When he reached the door to the lab he practically ripped the thing off of the hinges, then slammed it shut.

"Tempestuous little bitch!" He snarled as she turned around.

She was surprised at his entrance but she still managed to glare at him as she took off her goggles. "And you're nothing but an asshole!" She shot back. "A stupid, fucking…"

She was silenced by his lips and then his tongue demanding entry. She quickly complied with his wishes as she felt her legs give out and her hands encircle his neck. He wrapped one arm around her while his other hand trailed down the length of her body, sliding under her skirt and over her ass, pushing her body up against his. As he pulled away momentarily to move from her lips to her neck, she managed to speak.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" She breathed.

He growled a low, sensuous chuckle from his throat and she felt her body pushed up against the wall. Next, she felt her skirt pushed up around her waist and the click of his belt followed by the zip of his pants. She whimpered as her hands moved down to help him get those pants down. He moved back up to her lips and she let out a soft moan into his mouth as she felt her panties slide down her legs to the floor. He wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her hands so that her arms were straight out against the wall. She could feel his heat as he quickly positioned himself at her entrance. He broke the kiss again and she opened her eyes to see his face millimeters away, his intense stare boring a hole straight into her being. He seductively licked his lips and then smirked before once more leaning in to nip and suck at her throat. She began to pant as she tried to break his hold on her hands. She wanted to hold him, cling to him, explore him with her hands, and he wasn't going to let her.

She continued to wiggle impatiently but he held her fast. And as he took a deep breath and growled, thrusting deep inside of her, she moaned loudly with one last coherent thought.

That wasn't a gun in his pocket.

*****

He was on his way to see Bulma. He last saw her a few days ago when she had come home to help him out in their private laboratory and she seemed rather sullen. He had suggested that maybe she should move back home to the Capsule Corporation Compound and instead of a heated argument or some other outraged protest, she just shrugged. That was so unlike his little girl.

He approached her lab in the precinct slowly, trying to figure out just how he should breach the subject of what was bothering her.

"Good morning Dr. Briefs." Yamcha greeted him as he made his way towards the stairs.

"Good morning," he replied back, recognizing the young man from lunch a few weeks ago.

"Some cold weather out there, huh." Yamcha commented.

"Well, autumn is almost over. It's supposed to be chilly." Dr. Briefs stated rather half-heartedly.

"Yeah…" Yamcha continued. But Dr. Briefs didn't hear any of it. He heard voices, or rather, grunts and moans. Very faintly. At first he was worried that maybe Bulma had become distracted and perhaps had hurt herself. He was only half-right. She certainly had been distracted, but those weren't moans of pain.

"…completely crumbly." Yamcha finished.

Dr. Briefs stared at the young man standing in front of him. He had no idea what he just said. He found himself reverting to the line used by husbands everywhere.

"Yes, of course dear." Dr. Briefs stated hesitantly. It felt right to say, but after he'd said it, he looked around to see if anyone else had just heard him call Yamcha `dear'.

Yamcha didn't know whose conversation Dr. Briefs was participating in. He had heard things about smart people though, how they'd sometimes just kind of wander off into their own little intellectual world. Dr. Briefs was about as smart as they came. Well, him and Bulma. Leaving it at that, he nodded to the older man, and continued on his way down the stairs.

Dr. Briefs gave a sigh of relief as Yamcha took his leave and turned back to the door of his daughter's laboratory. Before he could reach for the doorknob, the door opened and a man walked out. He was fixing his pants.

It was no small wonder that Vegeta was in an agreeable mood. He felt as if he had just destroyed an entire planet. The rush he had just felt was incredible, and his legs were still shaking from the force of his orgasm. He was also having a hard time walking away from his woman. She was so soft, so warm, and so very tight. He was ready to turn around and go back in there to negotiate more `business' with the little minx when something, or someone bounced off of him. He turned slightly to see an older man wearing a lab coat with thick glasses and a shaggy moustache. Given his mood, he decided to let what he figured to be a lab technician off easy.

"Excuse me," Dr. Briefs apologized to the officer, sizing him up. He wasn't that gullible. He knew what had been going on in that lab just before he arrived. After all, Dr. Briefs was a scientist. He was observant. The smears of pink lipstick on the officer's lips and neck were good indicators as well as the grin.

"Hmph," was Vegeta's acknowledgement as he proceeded down the hall towards the stairs.

Dr. Briefs directed his attention back towards the door. He swallowed hard as he turned the knob, not exactly knowing what he would find.

"Bulma, honey?" Dr. Briefs questioned to the room in general. The lab looked normal. Nothing unusual.

"Dad?" Came an incredulous response from behind one of the long counters. "What are you doing here?" Her voice sounded a bit strained, panicked and out of breath.

"I, um, just came over to run some figures by you." He stated as he closed the door and moved to the desk. He saw a hand grab the counter top, with Bulma soon following. She looked a bit dazed as she hauled herself up. Her hair was mussed and she was all flushed.

"Couldn't you have just called?" She asked suddenly looking down towards the floor. She couldn't believe this! Vegeta had just stormed in to ravish her not once, but twice, in one of the most incredible experiences she'd ever had in her life! Then the bastard leaves her on the floor trying to recover and her father walks in! Her legs were still wobbly and she was having a hard time concentrating on anything but the intense feeling of pleasure between them.

"No," her father replied. "I needed you to actually review the specs."

"Oh." She said as she tested her legs by taking a few steps. She suddenly made a gasping noise as she looked down to see a pair of lace panties on the floor. She quickly grabbed and stuffed them in her lab coat pocket. She then left the safety of counter cover and ventured to her desk.

"These are for the…" she started as her father cleared his throat. "…what?"

"You've got …um…" Dr. Briefs stated as he pointed to his own lips, indicating that perhaps she should check her own. She grabbed her compact from the desk drawer and gasped at her reflection.

Her lipstick was smeared everywhere! She daintily reached for a tissue and quietly cleaned the traitorous smudges of the tryst from her lips.

"You know," her father commented quietly. "There was a nice looking officer in the hallway who happened to be wearing the same shade of pink. Perhaps you could borrow his?"

"Daddy!" She pleaded.

"Or, perhaps you should bring him over for dinner some Sunday." Dr. Briefs eyed his daughter. "Your mother and I would be most interested to meet him."

*****

"Vegeta. Take it from me. That particular shade of pink doesn't suit you." Piccolo stated very matter-of-factly as the Saiyan passed him in the hallway.

Vegeta froze and brought his hand up to his lips. Sure enough, the pinkish coloring was all over.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly. He pointedly glared at the Namek. "Not one fucking word of this!" He hissed as he sped down the hall in a flash towards the washroom.

Piccolo chuckled and closed the folder he was carrying back to his office when he heard a squealing noise behind him.

"Oooooooh! Look at you! Such strong shoulders!"

Piccolo turned around. "Excuse me?"

A pretty little thing stood behind him as Goku and Puar rounded the corner.

"Puar!" The woman called, "who is this gorgeous hunk of green?"

Puar didn't look too comfortable while Goku chuckled at the woman's remark. Piccolo looked at all three suspiciously.

"This is Piccolo." Puar chirped nervously, "he's one of the investigators with the department."

"OK, cat. Who is this?" Piccolo grabbed Puar's tail and yanked him closer.

"Um, well I, um…" Puar stuttered.

"This is Miss Launch." Goku supplied. "She's from the CPD and came in today to talk to us about the fundraiser for this year." His sweet smiled formed into a challenging smirk, very much like Vegeta's. "I think you should hear her out." Goku's voice held a warning tone. Tien had told Goku that he was convinced into signing up himself. Knowing Tien to be the reliable and levelheaded type, Goku signed up as well. But Tien also had a good point when he warned Goku that the others would never go for being in a beefcake calendar. Well, Goku thought, he'd see to their participation personally. Besides, it was for a good cause.

Piccolo didn't particularly trust the look he was getting from Goku. It was the look that most often accompanied a quick kick to the head and sweep under the feet.

"I'd love for you to just fill out this form and sign." Launch bubbled.

Piccolo and Goku kept their gazes locked, until Piccolo grumbled a sigh deep in his throat. He looked the form over and nearly choked when he saw what he was signing up for. Then a thought struck him. If he was going to go down, he wasn't going down alone.

"You know, Miss Launch," he began, "If you're looking for hunk material, I know of someone who would fit the bill beautifully." He smirked. "And he'd just love to help."

"Really?" Launch blinked.

Piccolo nodded as Goku gave him a look that asked who he was talking about.

"Vegeta."

"Vegeta!" Goku exclaimed. "He'd be perfect!"

"Vegeta? I haven't met him yet, have I?" She questioned.

"No." Piccolo chuckled. "He's down the hall. In the washroom." He added.

"I'll fill those out for him," Goku offered.

"I'll fill them out." Piccolo stated. "You go and get him to sign." He told Goku. And then he smirked. He couldn't wait to see the look on Vegeta's face.

*****

I hope that's good enough for you. Thanks for the reviews everyone. And if anyone else would like to say something, I would appreciate it very much, as you can let me know what you think. Liked it? Hated it? Don't make me threaten the dumpster again!