Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Cop Story ❯ After the Date ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer : I don't own them and I make no money off of them either. And if I did, I would be kinda dumb to post this story on here for free...

This one is all B/V

Warning: This chapter is a B/V lemon.

A Cop Story

Part Fifteen

By RM

After the Date

He'd brought his bike to the restaurant. Even though it was a little too cold, it didn't bother him much. He was quite used to being in low temperatures, and besides, he always had ki. Bulma, however, was another story. She sat on the back of the bike wearing his helmet and his jacket, which was managing to keep her warm. At least the parts it was covering. Her legs were a bit cold. Numb would have been a better word. She had to remember to encapsulate at least a pair of pants for next time. Or maybe wear something a little more substantial to dinner.

They pulled up to the curb in front of Bulma's apartment. She stepped off of the bike and removed her helmet, hair spilling out and swirling in the cold night breeze. She shivered and tried to straighten her skirt as Vegeta swung his leg over the side of the bike and grabbed her, pulling her body against his and running his tongue over her ear. She sighed heavily as she ran her hands down his arms, feeling the sculpted muscles underneath his shirt.

"I haven't even offered for you to come in for a drink yet." She teased.

"Woman, do you honestly think I came back here for a drink?" He breathed back into her ear, sending tingles through her body.

She settled her arms around his neck and he lifted her up so that she was hanging from him. Her lips nipped at his playfully while he made his way up the few steps leading to her front door. They stood outside for a few minutes kissing and lightly groping until one of Bulma's neighbors walked out of his front door and looked over at them and cleared his throat. Bulma turned her head to the side to see who was standing at the stoop next to hers while Vegeta didn't seem to care. By turning her head, she had given him better access to her neck, and he wasn't one to pass up any type of advantage. Knowing that they were being watched, he grabbed her leg just behind the knee, bringing it up and around his waist, exposing her bare leg to the neighbor on the stoop as he continued to suck at her neck. Bulma tried to protest, but he just pushed her up against her front door and moved to the other side of her neck, grinding his hips into hers. Turning her head in the other direction, her eyelids fluttered open again to notice one of the older ladies in the house next to hers looking out of the window at the display she was putting on with Vegeta. She was about to object about her situation when a cold breeze picked up.

"You're freezing, woman." Vegeta mumbled into her neck, his hot breath contrasting with the cold, night air.

He put her down and she turned, fumbling with her keys as she began to open the door. Vegeta, in the meantime, turned his attention to the neighbor on the stoop, as he growled at the young man. Her neighbor jumped down his front stairs and hurried off down the street at the sight of the very muscular and very angry man who, by the looks of it, was about to get lucky with his neighbor Miss Briefs. She was still jiggling the keys when he reached around her from behind, running his hands from her breasts to her thighs, squeezing and caressing, finally resting his fingers just underneath the fabric of the hem of her skirt.

She smiled as the lock clicked and the door opened. The last few hours had gone by painfully slow. She was pretty sure what to expect tonight, insofar as being with Vegeta at least. Sure, she had made out with him on his bike that one time, and earlier today in the lab. But those had been brief encounters. The first time on the bike had left her cold when nothing happened, and the lab…well, that had definitely been a wonderful experience, but regardless, it was still considered a quickie. Tonight though, tonight she would be able to take her time, and maybe if she was lucky enough, she'd be able to experience waking up in his arms tomorrow morning.

After they walked in, he kicked the front door shut and gave her a predatory smirk as she turned around and nudged him aside so that she could lock the door. When the last lock clicked he spun her around and pressed his body against hers, trapping her in-between himself and the door. She pressed her chest into his and wiggled her pelvis against his briefly before attempting to get away. He wasn't about to let her go as he pulled her out of his jacket first, and then her suit jacket she had on underneath, leaving her in a very thin and delicate blouse. He began to unbutton her blouse from the bottom up when she lifted her hand and placed a finger up to his lips. He nipped at her finger and she closed her eyes.

"It's warmer upstairs," she whispered, trembling.

He let out another one of his low, sensuous chuckles. "I know of activities that will heat you up." He whispered back against her finger. "All of which I will make sure you enjoy thoroughly."

She sighed at his tone, opened her eyes, and leveled her pleading gaze on him, pouting a little to help her case. "Please?"

He considered her request, running his warm hands over the skin on her stomach and the half lace cover on her chest. He did want her to be as comfortable and relaxed as he could get her while he made agonizingly slow and incessant love to her all night. He leaned in to kiss her and she dropped her finger to his chin. He brushed his lips against hers lightly and whispered against her lips, "ten seconds."

She blinked as he backed off.

"Ten seconds?" She questioned.

"I will give you ten seconds to get up those stairs," he said with a wave of his hand, indicating the three flights leading to the fourth landing that was part of her kitchen.

"You have got to be…" she started.

"One," he began his countdown.

"I can't possibly make it up…"

"Two," he continued.

She rushed past him as she realized that he really did mean business. Not able to run as fast in her high heels, she kicked them off, not caring which direction they went or where they landed. She heard one thump on the first landing, and when the other one landed on the tile floor of the foyer down below, it was preceded by an `oomph'.

"Sorry," she meekly apologized as she peeked over the railing on her way to the second landing.

"Six," came the reply from below.

She was never going to make it. She had only gotten to the stairs between the second and third landing when she heard him count to seven, swear, chuckle, and then felt the soft displacement of air behind her as he grabbed her, forcing her onto the floor of the third landing.

She was on her stomach as she felt him undo the zipper of her skirt. He slowly slid the garment off and threw it over his shoulder down on the stairs. He figured she would be comfortable enough here. The landing was wide and carpeted, as were the stairs. She wiggled to get free, or at least to flip over. He smirked at the sight of her. She was gorgeous, even from the back.

As she lifted her torso in an attempt to turn over once again, he forced her onto her hands and knees, not letting her turn. He pressed his hardness against her rear as he brought his hands up to her chest and finished unbuttoning the blouse she was wearing. When the last button gave way, he pulled it off of her body from behind, again flinging it over his shoulder. He massaged her breasts through her lace bra then trailed his hands down to her hips, where he held her firmly. He was quite enjoying himself so far, but she still had too much clothing on for his taste.

She gasped as she felt his tongue slide over her back, and his teeth graze her hips. She could feel her panties sliding down her hips and rear followed by nips and licks as he removed the garment with what felt like his teeth. He managed to slip them off of her quite smoothly, lifting each leg as he slid them down, licking as he went along. She shivered a little as she thought about earlier this afternoon. He'd certainly been quite good at what he did to her, and how he made her feel, and she figured he was probably the kinkiest bastard she had ever had relations with. She felt him reposition himself behind her, kneeling and pressing himself against her one more time and she could feel that he still had his clothes on.

She gasped loudly as he made his next move.

He slipped one finger inside of her, earning him a pleasurable gasp. He nearly groaned himself as he massaged her clit with his middle finger. She was so wet that in less than 20 seconds her juices were dripping down his hand. He began to breathe almost as fast as she was just thinking about how hot and wet she was, but he had promised himself that he would take his time tonight. He never wanted her to forget just whom she belonged to.

She panted as he used his fingers to play with her. She wanted to push backwards onto his hand but he was holding her in position with his other hand and his body. She sighed with pleasure but frowned as she felt his pants against her backside and not his skin.

Sensing her impatience, and also beginning to feel a bit of his own, he reached forward with his free hand and began to massage her breasts. When she began to shake from the work his fingers were doing, he wrapped an arm around her torso and pulled her up into a kneeling position, without stopping his previous ministrations. Getting annoyed with the lacey fabric preventing full skin to skin contact, he carefully unsnapped her bra from the front and slid his hand under the material and over her breast, slowly circling the sensitive nipple with his thumb. She gasped again and began to drive down on his hand this time while he allowed it, running his tongue over her shoulder and up her neck, urging her to turn her head to the side until their lips met.

She lifted her arm up to run her fingers through his hair as their tongues rubbed and teased the other. She gasped into his mouth as she felt her pleasure build up into a sweet climax, his hands, mouth and hardness beginning to push her over the edge. Judging by the way she was whimpering into his mouth and feeling her muscles spasm around his fingers, he decided that he didn't want her to reach a release just yet. He withdrew his fingers very slowly as he sucked on her tongue, trailing a path up over her ass so she could feel just how wet she was. She leaned back against him and whimpered a protest as he brought his wet hand up to her cheek, breaking the kiss to slowly lick his fingers as she watched. He smirked when he felt her eyes on him, and he was so fascinated by her smell and taste that he decided to step it up a notch.

Without warning, he broke all contact quite suddenly and flipped her over onto her back, hovering over her body with his own as he looked into her eyes and smirked. Her expression was clouded over with desire and she wasn't sure what he was up to exactly, but she knew she wanted his clothes off right now. She reached down and began tugging the hem of his shirt and began pulling it up and over his head. Once the garment was off,

she flung it behind her and it smacked against the window. She was about to turn her attention to his pants when he brought his mouth down for another passionate kiss. When he finished she was panting for air. He trailed kisses and licks down her throat and continued down to her breastbone and past, where he stopped to nuzzle the underside of her breasts. He smirked as he brought his tongue over one of her breasts and circled the nipple, feeling her hands tangle in his hair. He also felt one of her legs slide over one of his, tugging slightly on the fabric between them.

"Vegeta," she managed to breathe out, "your pants…" But she lost that train of thought as he began to nibble gently on her nipple, bringing one of his hands down to fondle the breast he was currently uninvolved with.

He knew very well what he was doing. Tonight was all about him being in control. He only required her to lay back and enjoy the ride. She'd have plenty of other chances to take charge over him, or to contribute more to their little romps, and he was quite looking forward to that as well as some of the other freaky things he enjoyed. Just not tonight.

Trailing down further, he dipped his tongue into her navel while bringing his other hand down to the breast he had just left with his tongue. As he started to move down from her belly button he heard her give a little whimper, which she had been trying to hold in for some time. He growled low as he caught her scent, growing a little impatient for her taste.

She couldn't believe what he was about to do. The only two lovers she had ever had both insisted that they would never please her orally, stating that it was just foul or gross, which she always found a bit unfair. Now, she was hesitant to let Vegeta continue, worried that maybe he wouldn't enjoy it, even if she did. Nevertheless, she arched her back momentarily when she felt his arms slide under her hips, positioning her for easier access. He bent his elbows up, gripping her hips with his warm hands and holding her in place. He was starting to pick up on her nervousness, and he wasn't about to take the chance that she wasn't going to let him fully taste her. Her scent was absolutely intoxicating, and he found that he couldn't get enough. Without further ado, he nuzzled his way through her soft hair and lapped his tongue gingerly over her soft flesh.

"I've never…" she trailed off into a moan.

That explained her nervousness, and perhaps why she was tensing up a bit. But he still wasn't going to stop. He positioned her legs to rest on his shoulders as he made another pass with his tongue. Her taste was a little bit salty with a little more sweet, but it was entirely hers, and it was driving him crazy. Concentrating on her wonderful taste, he became more aggressive, slamming his tongue as far as he could while he used his nose to stimulate her clit, working her back towards her release point quickly. He began to growl with excitement as her legs tightened around his head, her hands clasping his hair, and her muscles beginning to close in around his tongue. He grazed his teeth against her soft folds as his tongue worked at a feverish pace, causing her to gasp and moan with very little control. Her cries became louder and higher as she reached the edge of her climax. He clamped down hard on her sensitive nub, sucking with his mouth and lapping with his tongue. When she reached the height of her release he repositioned his hands, not worrying about her moving as her legs seemed to have a solid hold on him. Sliding one hand under her rear to steady her, he used his other hand to ram his finger back inside of her, rubbing her intimately and earning him more groans and gasps as she came hard.

She moaned and panted lightly after a few minutes. She was dizzy from the force of her orgasm and as she lay there she still couldn't believe what he had just done to her. She let out a small whimper from her throat and dared a look down her body as she tried to lift herself a little bit. He was still lapping her lightly, eyes closed with a calm, almost peaceful expression on his face. Well, that part of his face she could see. She laid back and licked her lips, closing her eyes. It felt so strange, but much too good all at once.

She tasted even better after she came, and he wanted to drink every last bit of her. But he also was getting a little eager for when he would feel himself encased inside of her again. He slurped up what he could, licking his lips and wiping his chin with his finger to catch the stray juice that had escaped his hunger. He unwound her legs from his neck and head and moved to hover over her again as she lay there, chest heaving, on the floor of the landing. He smirked as he brought his lips down onto hers again, prodding them open with his tongue. She reached up to him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, pulling herself up against him, stroking his back. The kiss broke into nips and bites as he picked her body up from the floor and levitated up the stairs and through several rooms, until he reached her bedroom.

He sat her down on the bed facing him as he stood between her legs looking down at her. She coyly looked up at him, not having the faintest idea just what that look did to him. She was absolutely breathtaking, her soft, curvaceous body highlighted by the moonlight coming in through the window. He couldn't wait to feel her underneath him, panting with pleasure once again.

She felt a little anxious with him staring at her. She wanted to reach out and help him with his pants but the glare he was giving her prevented her from moving. She watched his jaw tighten, and marveled at how nice he was to look at, never having seen him without a shirt on before. She couldn't wait to actually see the rest of him, and as she was staring at his muscular abdomen, he began to remove his pants. She wouldn't have to wait much longer. She bit her lip as she watched him slide his pants off, and her eyes widened as she took in just how ready he was when she saw him straining against his boxers.

As he slowly removed his remaining garment, she stared at him in astonishment. She hadn't realized that she had made love to the equivalent of a Greek god this afternoon in the lab. His physique was astounding, every last inch covered in muscle and she found herself staring, heat rising in her cheeks and between her legs. Little did she realize that his thoughts were similar to hers. She looked so innocent and unsure as she tried to cover herself from his eyes. She was so exquisite, he couldn't believe his luck that she had wanted him for herself. Then again, he was a prince. Luck had very little to do with it.

She reached out for him tentatively, lightly running a finger over the tip of his member, feeling the wetness of his excitement. He growled seductively and pushed her down onto the bed as he crawled over her, nuzzling her breasts as he settled his weight on her body.

She spread her legs and he entered her slowly. They both gasped at the sensation, the way he filled her completely and the way her muscles gripped his throbbing member. She cried out as he pushed completely into her, teasing with an extra dig of his hips. He positioned his body so as not to crush her while still giving him maximum penetration. He groaned softly at how wet and hot she was. He'd never taken his time like this before, never experienced a woman's moist, silky heat quite like hers before. He'd also never felt the intense desire to please a woman quite like this before either. Concentrating on her feel, and no longer thinking, he began his slow but extremely powerful thrusts. He brought his lips up to hers as he drove into her forcefully, keeping a steady, even rhythm. She tried not to dig her nails into his back as he slammed into her, but with each thrust she lost a little bit more of her control. Their lips were barely touching, but both were breathing heavily against the others mouth.

He could sense her orgasm coming before she could. He added a slight circular motion to his strokes as he pulled his face a few inches away from hers, eager to watch her expression as she came. He was quite satisfied as she arched her back as much as his weight would allow, tilted her head back and screamed his name. He felt her muscles spasm around him uncontrollably and quite powerfully and he continued to ram in and out of her. With her climax came more of her juices, making her even wetter and hotter. He kept up his thrusts however, not about to stop, and was rewarded as she came again minutes later. And that's when he felt it.

This afternoon had been exhilarating, and it was nothing compared to this. He could feel himself tighten as his thrusts became more erratic, more uninhibited and less controlled. He was dimly aware of her crying out his name once again underneath him. He was, however, extremely aware of the feel of her once again gripping him with incredible pressure as he threw his head back and roared his release, grasping her hips and drilling into her as hard as he could without hurting her.

She clung to him as the pleasure wracked through her body. She couldn't control herself as she cried out his name again and again, burying her head in his warm neck as her cries became whispers. He came back to himself slowly, panting as he held his body over the woman's. He remained inside of her as he rolled them over, pulling her soft body on top of his, breathing labored. He embraced her tenderly, kissing her forehead and tangling his fingers in her hair. He felt her tremble slightly and he quickly grabbed a blanket and wrapped them both underneath.

He started to rub the small of her back as he lay there looking up at the ceiling. He was feeling a little detached and dizzy, but all in all, in was an incredible feeling. He was surprised to find that he was also quite sleepy. He didn't want to stop his fun with the woman, but he also thought that since it was their first night together, he would cut her some slack and not wear her out or get her too sore.

She was starting to catch her breath and she was starting to cry. She was still clinging to him tightly as she lay there with her head on his chest, her climax slowly subsiding while he remained lodged inside of her. She felt his hand begin to rub her back and she kept her eyes closed and sighed, hoping that he wouldn't catch her crying. She was warming up quickly, thanks to him, and she wasn't upset. She was relieved. Her last boyfriend of 2 years used to get angry with her after sex, accusing that she didn't try hard enough. Vegeta hadn't given her a chance to do anything except receive tonight, and while she was starting to worry a little that he would be upset, he hadn't started yelling at her either. She gave a little sniffle as a tear rolled down her nose and dropped on his chest.

He certainly felt that. His eyes snapped open and he shifted and sat up, taking a hold of her chin and forcing her to look up. She tried to avoid his gaze as she rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Woman," he sighed, "what is the matter?"

She smiled at him as she threw her arms around his neck.

He was just a little confused. He had heard that earth women were fickle emotionally, but this was ridiculous. "Did I hurt you?"

She shook her head. Truth be told, she was happy. Very happy.

"I am a little sore," she admitted meekly. "It's been a while since I last…you know."

He smirked. They had just fucked and she couldn't even bring herself to say the word.

She began to shift in his arms. She wiggled from his grasp and made a move to get off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked her, eyebrow raised.

"Washroom," she stated. She grabbed the top cover and was about to wrap it around herself as she made her way across the room. Vegeta chuckled. No way.

"Hey," he accused as he tugged the fabric, wresting it from her grasp. She stood there totally nude in the darkness blushing. She `eeped' and quickly made her way to the washroom.

He decided to settle in for the night, crawling up to the pillows and fixing the heavy quilt over the bed after turning down the sheets. He was feeling very soothed, very sated, very…nice.

It only lasted 30 seconds. He had gotten comfortable but now the woman was taking too long. He propped his head up with his hand and began to drum his fingers on the mattress. He was about ready to go in there after her, when the light shut off and the door opened.

He was glad to see that she hadn't opted for modesty and put something on. He was also glad that he hadn't decided to tell her that Saiyans had exceptional eyesight and he could see everything as if it were daylight. He patted the spot next to him on the bed as he held the covers up for her. She climbed in and settled down on the pillows, only to be grabbed and pressed against his body as he sighed and rested his chin on her shoulder. He could definitely get used to this.

"Sweet dreams, little one." He breathed into her ear, kissed her neck, and settled back down on the pillows.

"Good night," she whispered back to him as she wiggled her backside against his pelvis, "I lo…I hope you have sweet dreams too." She finished up sleepily. She didn't want to say the word in case she would scare him away. At least he had stayed and was cuddling. She sighed and snuggled between him and the covers closing her eyes, but decided to roll over and snuggle into his chest at the last moment. She reached her hand up to his face, running her fingertips over his lips. On her second pass, he gently took a hold of her hand in his and pressed her palm to his lips, softly kissing her.

"Is my little one feeling frisky so soon?" He purred softly into her hand.

She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and began nuzzling her neck. She giggled at his remark, her response delayed by her sleepiness. He wiped her hair from her face and kissed her. When he pulled away it seemed to her as if he were purring, running his cheek down her neck, rubbing his warm skin against hers. She giggled again when he ran his hand down her body, grasping her thigh and pulling her leg over his hip. Her eyes were closed when he pulled his head away from her neck and placed a finger under her chin.

"Are you going to tell me what was with the tears earlier?" He questioned.

She was so sleepy she barely heard the question. But being so sleepy, she wasn't even sure she was the one answering.

"I was worried and relieved," she murmured, eyes closed.

He frowned. That wasn't the answer he wanted. Perhaps he really didn't need to know.

"The last man I was with," she paused as she sighed and frowned, "he used to yell at me after we had sex. He told me I do it wrong. We didn't do it that much and after a while, I just didn't enjoy it anymore," she trailed off quietly. "But tonight…"

"Woman," his voice was low, gruff, and seductive. "The only way you could possibly do it wrong is if you ever take any other man but me to bed."

Her eyes flew open and she took in his intense gaze.

"And if there is ever a time you do not enjoy our lovemaking, then I am the one that is doing something wrong."

Her bottom lip quivered slightly as she hugged him fiercely and buried her head in his neck. He chuckled and smiled, relishing the feel of her body against his, kissing her on the top of her head. She sniffled against his skin causing him to roll his eyes before he shut them again. She had started to cry once more and he was only willing to put up with so much.

"Silence," he stated firmly, yet not harshly. "We will not speak of this again tonight. Get some sleep, little one."

She nodded into his chest, reached up and planted a kiss on his chin, and then settled back into his arms, falling asleep almost instantly.

He fixed the blankets around them one last time before snuggling into her. Yes, he decided, he could definitely get used to this.

*****

OK. I wanna hear honest opinions and comments/insults. I kept it clean, since, well...I just did. Hope I didn't disappoint anyone out there, and if I did, tell me! I am working on it. Next chapter will be all G/CC, so you fans don't fret. They get their own whole chapter of fun. And its coming up next… So, the next chapter contains more lemon. Just another heads up in case you missed the first one.

-RM