Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Cop Story ❯ Sweets and More Sweets ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer : They aren't mine, I've said it before and I'll probably say it another few hundred times! Although, I actually hope not since that would make for a really long story...

This one's for all the G/CC fans out there...

Warning: This chapter contains G/CC Lemon. If you're not into that type of thing, you may not want to read it…

A Cop Story

Part Sixteen

By RM

Sweets and More Sweets

He walked down the street at a leisurely pace, mind racing. Despite everyone's opinion of him, Goku was actually quite smart. There wasn't much that he didn't notice, he just didn't react to every little thing. He was a simple man not a stupid one. He had noticed what was going on at dinner tonight between his partner and his date, the groping and petting going on under the table. How could he not? He was just more hungry than anything, so he simply chose to eat and not watch. Besides, it really wasn't any of his business. It was just that seeing them so cuddly in the restaurant brought other things to mind.

Chi Chi.

It had been a whole week since he'd seen her last, when she had found out about who he really was and freaked out, only to end up in his arms at the end of the night cuddled up with him on her couch. She was worried about any kind of relationship they could have together, since he was an alien and all. He pointed out to her that while he was an alien, so was she. At least to him. She had said that she might need some time to herself to get used to the idea. And she had. She had walked into the kitchen by herself and gotten them both a drink, and calmly stated that she had just thought about it, and that she did want a relationship with him no matter what. It was as simple as that. Goku smiled as he remembered the whole fiasco and he picked up his pace.

It was freezing cold by the time he got to Chi Chi's street. All of the houses were large and classy, being that she lived in one of the artsy sections of the city. His smile never left his face as he bounced up her front steps and stood on her porch and tried to peek through the etched glass windows of her foyer. The lights were on but he couldn't see any signs of activity past the front hallway. He knew she was home, however. He could smell it.

*****

Chi Chi hummed a tune as she flitted about the kitchen, whipping up sweet treats for Goku when he finally got there. She had talked to him after her class had finished and she told him that he should come over to maybe watch a movie and eat something. Her hands were covered with sugar and whipped chocolate, and unbeknownst to her, she also had smudges of the same on her nose and cheeks. She looked as if she had been hard at work in the kitchen, and in truth she had been. She wanted things to be perfect tonight. She rather felt bad about beating the crap out of Goku last time he was over, the day she had found out he was from another planet. She was mad when she found out to say the least. She had felt betrayed. But the more she thought about it, and about him, the more she firmed her resolve. She would marry Goku someday. Of that she was quite certain.

That was when the doorbell rang. She hit the intercom and buzzed the door open, knowing that it was Goku. She called out when she heard the door close that she was in the kitchen. But she didn't have to tell him that. She heard his feet thump up the few stairs leading from the foyer to the hallway. He stepped through the wide arch into the kitchen as he took off his jacket and smiled at her with that goofy grin of his. She smiled back at him as she dusted her hands off on her apron and turned off the stove.

"Wow, that sure smells good Chi," he commented.

"Why don't you go and get yourself comfortable on the couch," she said, "and I'll be in as soon as I get cleaned up."

Goku seemed to think about this for a minute. He tilted his head to the side regarding her as she picked up her wooden spoon and began to stir a cooling pan full of something that smelled very good and very sweet. He moved to stand behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her to him while he bent down and rested his chin on her shoulder. She gave a little giggle when he nuzzled her neck, picking up all of the delicious scents on her person. She tilted her head back as his lips trailed down the side of her throat and one of his hands slid down her thigh pulling at the dress she was wearing. She lost her grip on the pan she was holding and the spoon, but he rescued both with super speed and still managed to spin her in his arms in one fluid motion. He placed a finger under her chin and forced her to look up at him while he leaned down so that their lips barely touched. He traced the outline of her lips with his tongue, the tingling in his groin intensifying as she reached around him flattening her hands against his shoulder blades. He began to untie the apron she was wearing while his tongue traveled up to her cheek, where he slowly sucked at a glob of chocolate that had smudged on her face.

She practically froze as his lips slid across her skin. Her hands moved of their own accord, planting themselves firmly on his body, pulling him closer. She could feel the blush creeping up on her skin and more importantly, she could feel heat wash over her entire body, beginning, ending and centering between her legs. Her hands slid down his back as he continued to wash her face, settling on his lower back and rear where she started rubbing him as she pushed his pelvis into hers.

He groaned when she rubbed herself against his growing excitement. He needed to taste her again as he brought his lips down to hers, slowly prodding her lips open with his tongue. She whimpered when his tongue meekly brushed against hers, playfully teasing without getting too aggressive. He was being so gentle and his touches and caresses were so teasingly light that she thought she would go crazy from the anticipation.

She brought her hands around to his front, caressing his chest. Trailing them down lower, she began to pull his shirt from his pants. When the fabric came loose she brought her hands back up to his chest, this time under the material. She was a bit taken aback at the feel of rock hard muscles under her fingertips, but those hard sculpted muscles only served to fuel her desire for him, to feel him pressed up against her. Everything about him shouted masculinity and contrasts. He was so hard and unrelenting, yet his touches were so soft and gentle. She decided to take the initiative, take matters into her own hands.

He massaged the curves of her backside, bunching up the fabric of her dress until his hands could feel the bare skin of her thighs. He growled excitement and surprise when she turned his gentle, teasing kiss into a fiery and passionate engagement between their tongues. Taking her hint, he squeezed her thighs, pushing her up against the counter as his mouth covered hers completely. Her hands, which had been exploring his developed abdomen, moved quickly from under his shirt to grab a hold of the counter to steady herself as he thrust against her. The heated exchange lasted for a few minutes, until he broke the kiss to nip playfully at her swollen lips, his hips gently rocking hers against the counter.

She brought her fingers up to his lips as she tried to catch her breath and regain her control. He smirked as he circled her finger with his tongue, then took it into his mouth, sucking off the sweet sauce she hadn't realized she had put her finger in when she grabbed the counter for support. The gesture sent shivers down her spine and caused her heart to race even faster than it had been. He kept his gaze on her as he slowly suckled her finger, circling the appendage with his tongue, applying sensuous pressure as he pulled it from his lips.

She breathed heavily as he went straight for her throat, nipping and grazing her skin with his teeth. Again, her hands went on automatic, now sure that he wouldn't let her fall from her position against the counter, to work on the belt and buttons holding up his pants. Undoing them with ease and quite a bit of speed, she eased them down far enough for her to lightly grope his hardness through his boxers. She felt his sharp intake of breath as his assault on her neck and collarbone momentarily stopped. He stood straighter, but not up to his full height and looked into her eyes as she squeezed and fondled him. He panted and tipped his head back slightly, closing his eyes. Shyly, she peeked down to look at what she had in her hand. She was only groping him through his pants, but she wanted to do more. Slowly, while her already occupied hand continued to stroke him, she brought down her other hand and slipped it under the waistband. He groaned softly at the skin to skin contact and his breathing became more ragged. Her eyes widened slightly as her hand traveled and squeezed down his length. She was surprised by the feel and size of him, so very hard but yet so soft. She had never been with a man before, and she wasn't entirely sure what to expect.

She was dangerously close to being taken against the refrigerator as her hand slipped down his pants and squeezed him gently. He could sense her slight hesitation but he couldn't wait any longer. He needed to feel her against him. Before she could react, he stopped all contact, grabbing her dress and pulling it over her head and off of her body. He continued with his own clothing, quickly kicking off his pants and pulling off his shirt. She gasped at how quickly he acted, but didn't see his next move until it was too late.

The next thing she knew she was down on the floor, on her back with him on top of her, his head between her breasts, licking and sucking, her bra on top of the pile of clothes next to them. And she was covered in smears of chocolate. She let out a small sigh and a giggle at the sensation of his lips and tongue on her delicate skin. He continued to lap at her, cleaning off the sticky concoction for the next few minutes, paying special attention to her breasts. He absolutely loved the way her dark nipples hardened into tiny buds, which were very sensitive to his every caress. He felt himself getting more excited and very wet as he gently nibbled and bit on her pert nubs, earning him small moans of delight over the sound of him slurping the sweet sauce that mingled with her own body's taste. He felt her hands tangle in his hair as she wiggled underneath him, and after a few more minutes of his exploration with his tongue, he licked his way back up to her mouth, settling in for another heated kiss.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him when he pulled away from her lips. She lightly feathered her fingers across his chest outlining his very defined musculature then firmly placed her hands flat on his pecs. Pushing him up into a sitting position, she sat up also, grabbing for a bowl she knew would be up on the counter. He gave her a questioning look, still half-smiling, half-smirking. Finding what she was looking for, she brought it down and placed two fingers into the bowl, scooping up some of the thick whipped cream, spreading it across his chest and down his stomach, making sure to lodge some inside his belly button. He raised his eyebrows as he looked down and watched her fingers dance across his flesh. When he looked back up into her eyes, they glinted devilishly.

"You're not the only one that likes sweets," she softly purred into his ear as she began drawing her tongue down the side of his neck this time. She pushed him down onto the floor and straddled his hips, leaning over him as she sucked at his flesh. The cream was sweet and cool, and her tongue was wet and hot. He tried to hold back a moan as she teased his nipples this time, not realizing how wonderful the feeling could be. While her mouth was hard at work, she placed a hand on his flat stomach, tracing a finger lightly over the cream she had smeared there, circling his navel. Wanting to hear more of his pleasure filled moans, she began to edge his boxers down with both of her hands, until they were no longer in the way. Her tongue continued its course downward, dipping and sucking at his navel but her hands, her hands gripped his swollen member firmly until she began stroking him upwards, alternating with both hands. After a minute or two of the sweet torture, he began panting loudly, arching his back in an attempt to bring his groin into contact with hers.

"Chi," he whispered hoarsely, head rolling to the side. "Chi…Chi, I want…"

Licking up the last of the whipped cream, she settled her body onto his, but not before rubbing her thumb roughly against the tip of his dripping erection.

"I want to as well, Goku." She whispered against his lips, grabbing his chin and pulling him up into a sitting position once again. He slowly opened his eyes and took in her worried expression. She saw his questioning look and explained.

"I…" she bit her lip before continuing. "I've never been with a man before. Not all the way." She confessed as she rubbed his chest with her fingers.

"Me neither," he smirked before he kissed her playfully. It was the truth. He never had been with a man before. "Never been with a woman before either," he finished.

She stared at him as her eyebrows shot up in surprise. She knew he was telling the truth. She just knew it.

"We can learn together," he breathed against her lips as she sat on his lap, "if you'll let me…" he trailed off as she nodded her head in approval. That was all he wanted, all he needed to hear as he moved her into a kneeling position and slowly slid off her remaining garment.

He could feel how hot and wet she was when he pulled off her panties. He moved his hand up against her soft flesh after he had tossed her garment aside, slipping a finger gently inside of her, checking to see if she was ready for him. She whimpered as he did so. His finger felt so big, but it didn't hurt it. She was too wet for it to hurt.

He watched her face as she bit her lip and whimpered as he slid his finger in slowly. He thought he was going to explode in a few different places for the feel of her. She was so hot, wet and almost silky. And oh so very tight. He groaned just thinking about what it would be like to plunge into her in his engorged state. Now he understood the remarks that his brother and Vegeta would make about having a tight woman. He was about to find out first hand.

He removed his finger slowly and gently, wanting to feel himself inside of her. He sat on the floor, his hands gripping her rump as she straddled him, positioning himself for entry. He prodded her with a gentle squeeze, letting her know that he was ready when she was, that he was giving her control, that she should continue at her own pace. She began to shake a little, more from anticipation than from fear or worry, and she watched his expression as she slowly slid him into her, little by little. He closed his eyes as he felt her hot, wet warmth surround him inch by inch. Then he felt her barrier squeeze around the tip of his member, feeling exactly where he would have to rip through to claim her virginity. He could only hope that he wouldn't hurt her too much. She was giving him so much pleasure just with this little bit of entry. He couldn't imagine having to cause her so much pain so that his own pleasure could increase.

She saw his brow smooth out and his whole face relax as she began her slow impalment. Before she had let him in too far, she felt a slight burning sensation. She took a deep breath before continuing with one powerful thrust downward onto him. She cried out suddenly as the burning sensation intensified, her body jerking slightly. Goku opened his eyes and held her hips firmly in place to hinder movement, allowing her to grow accustomed to his size. She kept her hands on his chest as she panted on his lap. Leaning into her without jostling her position, Goku gave her a passionate kiss, trying to divert some of the wonderful pressure she was creating with her tight squeezes and caresses.

His move worked perhaps a little too well. She began to move slowly on him while his hands rested on her hips. He let out a loud groan from the sweet torture of her inner walls gripping him. She whimpered again and continued to pant heavily as she drove her hips up and down. They both continued to grunt and groan, their cries bounding around the room, seeming to ricochet off of the various assortment of pots and pans hanging from their spots on the ceiling racks. He let her continue for several minutes on her own, but as he felt their excitement build he employed the grip he held on her, adding to the force of her movements.

They continued on at a feverish pace for another several minutes. He had to concentrate several times during that period on not losing control, not wanting to find his release before she had a chance to. He knew he wouldn't last much longer when he suddenly felt terrific force constricting around him and a warm gush of liquid heat inside of her. She threw her head back as he sucked on her neck, screaming her release. He was soon to follow as he grunted and growled into her neck, muscles tensing for a brief moment before he relaxed totally, cradling her now limp body in his arms.

She couldn't believe that anything could feel so good. It was a little painful at first, and she knew from talk that she would be sore in the morning, but right now all she felt was a certain type of bliss. She smiled and rubbed her nose against his while he tried to catch his breath. He had thought his eyes were crossing from the force of his orgasm. He could tell that Chi Chi was slightly disoriented and he couldn't blame her. Neither of them were prepared for what had just happened. He didn't regret it though, and he had a feeling that she didn't either.

"Goku," she whispered against his lips, "I love you."

"I love you too Chi," he smiled back at her, rubbing his nose against hers as well. "I think we managed to get a bit sticky though. We're both gonna have to get cleaned up."

Her eyes misted over when he told her that he loved her. Hearing him say those words made everything that had just happened so much more wonderful. She didn't want to move from where she was, ever. But she knew he was right. She lifted herself from his lap and they both looked down as she did so. Her soft curls were matted with their juices, and also with a little bit of blood. Goku gulped as he looked down at himself, covered in the same rusty color. He could barely smell it before, but now the scent was overwhelming. He hadn't expected her to bleed that much.

"I'm fine," she assured him as she took in his expression.

He looked up at her standing over him, and his breath nearly caught in his throat. Even though he had never been with a woman, he had seen plenty of naked women before. She was still the most beautiful one he'd ever seen. Dressed or undressed.

She beckoned for him to follow with her finger, a little too seductively, her long dark hair cascading down her back as she swayed her way to the hallway. He practically jumped from his spot on the floor, a low growl emanating from his throat, and followed her out of the kitchen. She was looking back at him while walking up the stairs on her way to the second floor. When she saw the ravenous look in his eyes she giggled and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. She ran to the master bedroom and rushed into the adjoining bathroom, a grinning Goku in tow. She jumped into the shower, leaving the door open and backed up to the wall, hands behind her back and legs crossed. Goku followed closely behind, shutting the door to the shower quickly, taking her in his arms and tangling his fingers in her long hair. She giggled as he kissed her lightly along her jaw.

"I have a shower toy you might like to play with," he mumbled into her neck.

"Oh really?" She giggled as she raised an eyebrow and reached around to turn on the water.

He picked her up and gently pushed her against the cool tiles of the shower wall while steam began to billow around them.

The movie could wait another hour or two.

*****

That's the next part. I'm sorry if they both read like a play by play. I attribute that to years of SportsCenter. I did the best I could. I'll get the next chapter cleaned up and posted as soon as I can. Hopefully it won't take long. Thanks again to everyone who has left a comment, and of course, I'd be more than happy to hear from the rest of you…