Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Round One Continued ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm back from my little vacation and I feel great. I would have had this out sooner but I got so sick that I could barely wake up in the morning. I got a review from Clayton Rickey and I need to clear up some things with him or her or whoever. The Earth Dragonballs, including Dende's, CANNOT bring a person back to life more than once. Only the Namekian Dragonballs can do that. All that Dende did was make them stronger so that they can grant two wishes instead of one. Also, in the series, the Z-Fighters were going to use their second wish to get to New Namek to use their Dragonballs to bring back Goku but Goku stopped them from doing that. In my story I just had Goku speak up before they came up with that idea. That is all I have to say to Clayton Rickey. Oh yea, each of the remaining rounds of my tournament will each have their own chapter and will not be split in half like round one. Except for rounds three and four. Those two will be combined together in the same chapter. That's it for now so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

<Telepathic Conversation>

~Thinking~

::Bond::

Chapter 19 - Round One Continued

The first half of round one has just finished and now all of the Z-Fighters and their friends, except for Mike, were back in the Box. Everyone turns to Gohan and Videl hoping to get some answers.

"Gohan, Videl. What is this enemy that Gohan was talking about earlier and why haven't you told any of us about it?" asks Goku.

Gohan and Videl suddenly find the floor very interesting. Gohan is the first who speaks up. "Well you see, Mike didn't really tell us who or what they are. All that he told us is that the weakest of this army that's coming is a lot stronger than all of us combined." Everyone in the room gasps when they hear this. "That was a year ago when Mike showed up. Videl and I have been training harder than ever before since then. Mike also made us promise not to tell anyone about it or let anyone know how strong we were getting."

Shin then decides to speak up. "That is not possible." Everyone turns to Shin in surprise.

"What do you mean Supreme Kai?" asks Krillin.

"The beings in this room are amongst the strongest in the universe. If you were to somehow combine all of your strengths together than you would be unstoppable. There is no such army out there that can be as strong as you said Gohan without my knowing."

"Are you calling my boy a liar mister? I don't care who you are but nobody calls my baby a liar!" exclaims Chichi.

"No, not at all. I just think that he was given false information."

"I doubt it." Says Goku with a serious expression on his face. "Mike has never led us wrong before and if he says there is an army that strong somewhere out there, then there is an army that strong."

Everyone remains quiet think about all of what was just heard. ~Could there really be something like that without my knowing? No it's not possible, although, I didn't know that there were any strong warriors in this part of the universe until recently. But if there really is such an army then how does this Mike person know about it. He's hiding something from everyone here, including Gohan and Videl.~ Shin is then interrupted from his thoughts.

"I have a question for you kid," says Piccolo, "How strong are you, really."

"Sorry Piccolo but you're just going to have to wait and see." Says Gohan.

"Who care how strong he is and all of this army of destruction nonsense. What I want to know is if there is a level of Super Saiyan above an Ascended Super Saiyan?" asks Vegeta.

Videl answers this time. "As far as we can tell, there are a total of four levels. Mike had to help us a lot in order to get to level four."

"What kind of help can a baka human do to get you brats to level four?"

Gohan speaks up this time. "Well we knew there was a level above three because we could feel it during our training. No matter what we did, we could not reach it. Mike suggested that we go Oozaru while in level three so we did, and we sort of went crazy. Mike then used his mental abilities to calm us down and that was when we got to level four."

Videl then speaks up. "Also Vegeta, Gohan and I don't really think that Mike is actually human. We don't know what he is but we know that he is defiantly not human."

"So what does a level three and four Super Saiyan look like?" Asks Bulma.

Gohan answers her. "A level three Super Saiyan is similar to a level two. The only difference is that our hair gets spikier and grows down to the back of our knees. Also, our muscle mass increases somewhat and our eyebrows disappear. However, level four is very different to all of the others. When we went level four our hair and eyes turned back to being black. Red fur grows out of our bodies everywhere except the middle of our chest, stomach and our heads. Our clothes also chance. I get a pair of long brown shorts with some strange symbols on them and my shirt disappears. Videl also gets the same brown shorts but she also gets a small brown shirt with the same symbols on it. Oh yea, we also grow some small fangs and when we are fighting, our eyes turn from black to red."

Everyone is speechless at hearing Gohan's descriptions. Goku then snaps out of it and speaks up again. "That's good and all Gohan but do you two think that you can stand up to this army that Mike told you about. I mean, we know nothing about them except that they are really strong."

Piccolo speaks up before Gohan can answer. "Don't worry about it Goku. Mike told Shin and I that if the winner of the tournament can beat Mike in a match ten he will tell us all that we need to know and I doubt that Mike is even stronger than half of us."

"Yea but Piccolo, don't forget that we also know nothing about Mike. He could very well be the strongest warrior in the universe or he could have a vast knowledge of techniques in which we know nothing about or how to protect ourselves from them. Haven't you noticed that Mike hasn't aged a day since we last saw him and that was well over twenty years ago? We don't even have an idea about how old he really is."

There was a little more chatting going on before they all went to bed. The next morning everyone wakes up bright and early so that those who are fighting could get down to the field to wait for Mike. It didn't take long for him to show up and everyone in the audience quickly quiets down.

"Welcome to day four and the second half of the first round." Everyone cheers. "As promised, I will once again give you some background information on the remaining fighters before the actual fighting begins." Cheer, cheer, yes, yes, blah, blah, blah.

"First up is Chiaotzu. This little guy is the emperor of his own little country. He believes in peace and all that. He has died once or twice. The second time would have been when he blew himself up. He specializes in psychic powers when fighting. He has fought in the twenty second WMAT but lost in the first round against Krillin."

"Speaking of Krillin, he is next on my list and Chiaotzu's opponent for today. He has competed in all of the same tournaments that Son Goku has competed in but has never made it past the second round. He still follows under Master Roshi's tutelage and recently gotten married. Every now and then one of his friends or his wife would train him. He has died twice so far, once by the hands of the Demon King Piccolo after the twenty second WMAT and the second time was by Freeza."

"King Cold, the father of Freeza and Cooler. Killed four years ago by the hands of Mirai when he came to earth with Freeza in order to destroy it."

"King Vegeta, king of the Saiyan race and is Vegeta's father. He was killed by Freeza many years ago when he tried to save his son from Freeza's clutches."

"Cooler, brother of Freeza and son of King Cold. Not much is know about him but Son Goku and Vegeta defeated him because he was too over confident and reckless every time he fought them."

"Kibito, assistant, friend, and loyal servant to Shin. He would gladly give his life in order to save the lives of countless others. He has the ability to heal people and teleportation. Even though he is a noble warrior, he thinks that he is all high and mighty and he thinks that everyone is under him except for Shin."

"Fat Buu, Majin Buu's pure, innocent side. He is very naive but extremely powerful. He also loves to eat sweets and pastries, preferably anything with chocolate in or on it."

"Sharpner, friend of Son Gohan and Videl Satan. He has been training under Hercule's tutelage for a few years now."

"Number 18, once an evil android created by Dr. Gero bent on destroying Son Goku. She has become an ally to the Z-Fighters ever since the whole Cell incident. She has recently gotten married to Krillin about two weeks ago. Not much is known about this bombshell's past."

"Android 17, Number 18's twin brother. He has been living in a small cottage in the middle of nowhere ever since Cell Games. Dr. Gero also created him and was also bent on destroying Goku."

"Pikkon, he is not human and I do not know what he is. He has much fighting experience and is from the west quadrant of the universe. Lost against Goku in the finals of the Otherworld Tournament on the Grand Kai's planet a year ago."

"Jesanya, mother of Videl Satan and Hercule's former wife. She is of Saiyan origin and barley escaped Freeza's grasp."

"Android 16, another android but is not related in any way to the other two but the tend to think of him as an older brother. He tried to self-destruct himself to destroy Cell in hope of killing him during Cell Games but it failed because the bomb that was inside of his body was removed before hand."

"Pintar, another former competitor of the last WMAT. He is here in hopes to win this tournament since he lost against Hercule in the last one." (A/N: I don't know how he lost in that WMAT so I just made something up.)

"Hercule Satan." Everyone starts cheering. ~ I knew that that would happen. ~ "QUIET! Now then, Hercule is the current WMAT Champion and is one of the strongest fighters on the planet. He also fought against Cell a year ago." ~ At least that wasn't a lie. ~

"Videl Satan, daughter of Hercule and Jesanya. She is half Saiyan and has been training under Son Gohan for the last year. If I am not mistaken, then she and Gohan have gotten quite close in the last year."

Everyone in the audience says at the same time, "Ooooo!"

"Now that that has been taken care of then lets finish round one. Would Chiaotzu and Krillin please report to the center of the field?" Once they got there they drop into their stances. "Fighters ready…GO!"

Krillin and Chiaotzu didn't wait a moment longer and charged at each other. A fury of punches and kicks soon follows, but all of the Z-Fighters could see that Krillin was holding back. Chiaotzu then jumps over his head and latches onto his back.

"Sorry that I have to do this Krillin but it is the only way that I can think of that I could win" A searing pain then goes through Krillin's body.

~ Damn it, I feel like a million volts of electricity are electrocuting me. If I don't do something soon then I'm going to loose. Wait, that's it!"

Krillin floats to about a foot in the air and then starts to fly as fast as he can backwards. Before anyone knows it, Krillin slams Chiaotzu into the wall forcing Chiaotzu to break his hold. Krillin then jumps away and drops down into a familiar stance.

"KamehameHa!" A blue-white blast of energy leaves Krillin's outstretched palms and heads straight for Chiaotzu.

Chiaotzu sees the blast coming and tries to stop it with a blast of his own. "DODON RAY!" The yellow energy is just absorbed by the larger blast before the blast finally reaches its target and explodes upon impact. Mike waits a minute before speaking up.

"Chiaotzu is unconscious and is unable to continue the battle. Krillin is the winner and moves on to the next round. Now would the two kings report to the field. Its your turn to fight." After King Cold and King Vegeta get to the field Mike speaks up again. "Fighters ready…GO!"

King Vegeta doesn't waste any time and shoots a ki blast at King Cold. While King Cold is distracted by the blast, King Vegeta sneaks up behind him. The moment that King Cold knocks the initial blast away, King Vegeta fires another blast at him. King Cold turns around just in time to get hit in the face by the blast.

"Arg, you stupid monkey. I'll kill you!" King Cold starts throwing wild punches because the blast that hit his head caused damaged to his eyes so he could no longer see. King Vegeta moves to the other side of the field while King Cold is still throwing wild punches. Since he couldn't sense ki then he couldn't find King Vegeta.

~ I only have one shot at this so I better make it good. He will pay for what that son of his did to my people and I. ~ King Vegeta starts to poor all of his energy into one final blast. He then releases the blast right at King Cold. "THIS IS FOR MY PEOPLE!" Mike was the only one who saw King Vegeta's hair become gold for a moment, giving him a boost of energy.

King Cold turns to the direction of the voice but doesn't get the chance to put up any defenses as he is engulfed by the ki blast. When all of the smoke and dust clears, all that is left of King Cold is a pile of ashes. King Vegeta looked ready to pass out right then and there.

"King Cold is dead and King Vegeta is the winner and moves on to meet Krillin in the next round." King Vegeta then falls unconscious and collapses. "Would one of the robots please get King Vegeta off the field…now would Cooler and Kibito please come to the center field. It is your turn to fight. <Kibito, can you hear me? >

<Yes Mike. What is it that you want? >

<To warn you about Cooler. He is a lot stronger than you and he will not hesitate to kill you. >

<I'm not worried. No mortal is stronger than neither the Supreme Kai nor I. I will win this match easily. >

<You are too cocky for your own good Kibito. > "Fighters ready…GO!"

Kibito wants to show Mike up so he powers up as far as he can before attacking Cooler. Kibito lands punch after punch and kick after kick. He finally sees that not one of his blows has had any affect on Cooler. He jumps back a bit and with a mighty yell, he releases a powerful ki blast, which explodes right when it hits Cooler. When the smoke clears, Cooler is just standing there with his arms crossed without a scratch on him. Kibito steps back in fear.

~ How can a mere mortal be this powerful? ~ Cooler just smirks and points a finger at Kibito. He then releases a purple ki beam that rips through Kibito. While Kibito is falling he mutters one thing. "I…give…up."

"Kibito has given up and by the looks of it, is also about to die. Cooler is the winner and moves on to the next round." Shin then rushes past Mike and went straight to Kibito.

"Kibito, are you all right? Mike, heal him with one of those beans you have now!"

"Sorry Shin but Senzu Beans may be able to heal most wounds but they cannot heal vital organs. But I may know of a way to save him. If you're up to it that is."

"What? How?"

"Through fusion. If you fuse with him then he will be saved."

"I'll do it. What do I have to do?"

~ I wonder if he'll get mad at me in the next few minutes. ~ "All that you have to do is take off his right earring and then you take off your left earring."

"Umm, all right. I don't know what that has to do with fusion but I'll do it." The moment that Shin takes off the appointed earrings him and Kibito start to be pulled toward each other. The moment that they collide, they are engulfed in a bright light. After the light dies down only one being can be seen who has characteristics of both Shin and Kibito.

"I've never felt so strong before."

"So what are you going to go by name wise?"

"I think that I shall be called Kibitoshin. (A/N: I got this off of the DBZ official site but it doesn't sound right. If it is wrong then tell me.) So how long does this fusion last?"

"Yea about that. It sort of lasts… `cough' forever `cough'."

"Oh, okay…WHAT?"

"Alright Kibitoshin, time to get off of the field so that I can start the next match." Mike then clears his throat. "Time for the next match people. Would Fat Buu and Sharpner please report to center field?" After a minute they both show up. "Good, now, fighters ready…GO!"

"Oh man. That fat, pink, blob is my opponent?" says Sharpner while laughing his head off. "I can take that blob down with only one punch." Sharpner than chargers at Fat Buu with his arm pulled back. "TAKE THIS!" His arm goes straight into Buu's gut but nothing else happens. Sharpner slowly brings his head up to look into Buu's face only to see him smiling at him. ~ Oh shit. ~

"Buu's turn now." Buu then punches Sharpner in his face, causing him to go flying back about two hundred yards. Buu then jumps high into the air and lands straight on Sharpner's back. Sharpner lets out a silent scream before falling unconscious. After a minute Mike speaks up.

"Sharpner is knocked out. Buu is the winner and faces Cooler in the next round. We will now take a one hour lunch break before starting the next match." With that, all of the screens went off and Mike left the field.

An hour later, Mike comes back and all of the screens go back on. "Welcome back. Our next match pits brother against sister, twin vs. twin, and sibling vs. sibling. Would Number 18 and Android 17 please come to the center of the field." After they got there they drop into their stances. "Fighters ready…GO!"

The two siblings charge at each other and then start throwing a fury of punches and kicks. Number 18 decides to strike up a conversation with her brother.

"So, where have you been this last year 17?"

"I've been living in the middle of nowhere in a small cottage. You?"

18 ducks a roundhouse that 17 uses on her. "I've been living with Krillin in the middle of the ocean and we recently got married. We are going to use any prize money that either of us win from this tournament to buy a house."

17 ducks under one of 18's punches then he gets behind her and puts her into a full nelson. "You've grown soft sis. How could you have gone so low as to marry that bald headed idiot?"

Mike hears this and thinks to himself, ~ He shouldn't have said that. ~

"No one will speak of my Krillin that way and get away from it." She then brings her leg up backwards and nails 17 right in the balls. (A/N: Ouch) You could hear everyone cringe when that happens as if they could feel his pain. 17 looses his grip as he falls to his knees in pain. 18 then turns around and fires a ki blast into his face causing him to fly back about 100 yards. 18 then runs at him and without even stopping or slowing down, she kicks him in the balls again.

"Don't…you…ever…speak…that…wayR 30;about…Krillin…ever…again!" She kicks him in the balls again and again after each word. She then grabs him by the collar and brings his face right up to hers. "Do I make myself clear?" Number 1 whispers this in a tone that sends a chill down his spine but never the less, hears her loud and clear.

"Crystal." Android 17 then moans in extreme pain. "I give up." He says to Mike before falling unconscious from the pain.

"Android 17 has given up, and I don't blame him. Number 18 is the winner and moves on to the next round.

Number 18 walks away with a satisfied smirk on her face. Mean while, up in the box Krillin looks on in fear. "Goku?"

"Yes Krillin."

"Remind me to never piss off my wife please."

"Sure thing Krillin."

Back on the field, Mike has already had Android 17 removed. "Pikkon, Jesanya, your turn." After a minute they arrive. "Fighters ready…GO!"

Jesanya powers up to her max before going on the attack. Pikkon just gives a very small smile at her attempt to beat him. He starts to just dodge all of her punches and kicks which in turn, pisses her off.

"Would you just stand STILL?" She releases a ki blast at still that catches Pikkon off guard. He quickly recovers though and just swats the blast away. He then flies up a little before he is engulfed in flames. Then he charges at Jesanya and starts attacking her from every direction. He then delivers a hard blow to the back of her head, causing her to fall to the ground unconscious. Mike waits a minute before speaking up.

"Jesanya is knocked out and Pikkon is the winner and will face Number 18 in the next round." Videl quickly appears by her mother's side and gives her a Senzu Bean while glaring at Pikkon. Jesanya quickly wakes up.

"Are you alright mom?"

"Yes honey, I'm just fine."

Mike then walks over to them. "Not to interrupt or anything but could you all maybe, possibly, get off my field so that I can start the next round?"

"Sorry." Says Videl as the three fighters leave.

"Now would Android 16 and Pintar please report to the field? It is your turn." After a minute they appear. "Good. Fighters ready…GO!"

Pintar decides to taunt Android 16. "Hahahahaha. You've got to be kidding me. This puny man is my opponent? Ah hahahahaha. You got to be dreaming to think that you can beat me. Check this out." Pintar starts doing back flips all around Android 16. (A/N: Just like in the show.) He then lands where he started. "Impressive, isn't it?"

Android 16 just smiles at the large man. "Sure, whatever you say."

"Hahahahaha. I think your funny little man. How about I give you a free punch. Go ahead."

"If that is how you want it." Android 16 punches Pintar in his gut causing his eyes to bug out and double over in pain. 16 then grabs his head and knees him in the face a few times. He then sends one final kick to his head causing him to fly to the other side of the field and skid to a stop. Mike waits a minute as usual.

"Well that didn't take long. Pintar is out cold so Android 16 will move on to the next round. Now for the final fight of the day. Father vs. daughter, Hercule Satan and Videl Satan, it is your turn to fight." Mike waits a minute as the crowd cheers wildly as the two came on to the field.

"You don't think that you could maybe, let me win, do you Sweet Pea?"

"Sorry daddy but I plan on winning this tournament and nothing will get in my way."

"Well could you at least try to not humiliate me Sweet Pea."

"I'll try daddy."

"Fighters ready…GO!"

Hercule decides to start things off and charges for Videl. "HERCULE PUNCH!" His punch lands right in the middle of her face. Videl just sweat drops before jumping backwards and holding her face as if she was in pain. She lies motionless on the ground as Hercule cautiously walks up to her.

"Are you alright Sweet Pea?"

Before Hercule knows what is happening, Videl kicks his legs out from under him, causing him to fall to the ground face first. Videl then grabs his ankle and puts him into an ankle lock.

"Ahh! I give up! I give up!"

"Hercule has given up so Videl will move on to the next round to face Android 16." Everyone in the stands stare on in shock.

Videl lets go and Hercule quickly stands up. "Looks like I underestimated my daughter. Ah hahahahaha!" The Z Fighters were surprised that they could hear Hercule from where they are. The crowd realizes what Hercule is getting at and start cheering for both of them. Mike then speaks up.

"That concludes Round One. Come back tomorrow for Round Two with matches seventeen through twenty-four. Thank you and good night."

A/N: Boy, what a chapter. I wonder what's going to happen in the next round? No I'm just kidding. I already know exactly what will happen in every round. Who knows, you might be surprised by each outcome. So stay tuned for the next installment of Hells Rising.