Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Hells Rising ❯ Round 2 ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hello all of my wonderful fans. I am very surprise to see how many people enjoy my story. I'm trying to get back into the loop of writing again. I have every chapter already planned out and I am also already planning my many sequels and prequels. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

"Normal Conversation"

<Telepathic Conversation>

~ Thinking ~

::Bond::

Chapter 20 - Round 2

"Welcome to day five of the Abu-Dhabi World Martial Arts Fighting Championship." Says Mike as everyone is settling into his or her seats. "We had a very exciting first round and in my opinion, its only going to get better. So do you people want a quick run down of the first round?"

"Yea!" everyone yells half-heartedly.

"If you want Mike to give you a quick run down then give me a hell yea."

"HELL YEA!" (A/N: This catch phrase belongs to Stone Cold Steve Austin only.)

"I'm only going to say the match number, who fought who, who won, and how they won in that order. In match number one, it was Son Goku vs. Tien Shinhan. Goku won by knock out. Match two was Bardock vs. Yamu. Bardock won by killing Yamu. Match three was Vegeta vs. Mirai. Vegeta won when Mirai gave up. Match four was Spopovich vs. Freeza. Freeza won by killing his opponent. Match five was Cell vs. Son Gohan. Gohan won by killing Cell. Match six was Piccolo vs. Shin. Shin won by a knock out. Match seven was Kid Buu vs. Dabura. Kid Buu won by eating Dabura thus killing him. Match eight was Celipa vs. Tao. Celipa won by killing Tao."

All of a sudden, Celipa comes out and whispers something into Mike's ear before going back to the waiting area.

"Sorry about that. Now where was I? Oh yea. Match nine was Chiaotzu vs. Krillin. Krillin won by knock out. Match ten was King Cold vs. King Vegeta. King Vegeta won by killing King Cold. Match eleven was Cooler vs. Kibito. Cooler won when Kibito gave up. Match twelve was Fat Buu vs. Sharpner. Fat Buu won by knock out. Match thirteen was Number 18 vs. Android 17. Number 18 won when Android 17 gave up for, obvious reasons. Match fourteen was Pikkon vs. Jesanya. Pikkon won by know out. Match fifteen was Android 16 vs. Pintar. Android 16 won by knock out. Finally, match sixteen was Hercule vs. Videl. Videl won when her father gave up. Enough of that now, on with round two!" Everyone starts to cheer.

"Our first match will be father against son. Would Son Goku and Bardock report to the field?" After they got to the field they drop into their stances wearing similar smirks. "Fighters ready … GO!"

"I'm going to give you all that I have boy."

"I wouldn't want it any other way dad."

Goku and Bardock start going at it. Bardock is throwing everything he had into his block and kicks but Goku just kept blocking each and every one.

"Do you want to what was the last thing that I saw before Freeza killed me was?"

"Sure."

"You becoming a Super Saiyan and defeating Freeza."

"What?!" This caught Goku by surprise and Bardock manage to land a punch on his face. Although, that punch didn't do that munch damage to Goku. Goku retaliates from it with a ki blast and blasted his father point blank. Bardock is now on the ground with many cuts and burns.

"I give up."

"Bardock has given up which makes Goku the winner."

Goku then goes over to his father and helps him up. "What did you mean when you said you saw me become a Super Saiyan before you died?"

"I'll tell you about it with the others." (A/N: If you want to know then get the Bardock movie or if you ask me nicely then I will email you what happened.)

"Vegeta, Freeza your turn." When they got to the field, Vegeta had a huge smirk on his face while Freeza had a hint of ear in his. "Fighters ready … GO!"

"I've killed you once and I'll kill you again you stupid monkey." Freeza charges at Vegeta while he just smirks wider. Right before Freeza reaches him, Vegeta disappears then reappears right behind Freeza.

"It's time that I finally make you pay." Before Freeza could turn around, Vegeta starts hitting him from every direction. Freeza manages to break away and fly up a little. There are cuts and bruises all over his body.

"I'm going to kill you, you stupid monkey! Along with this pathetic planet." Freeza then creates his signature giant Death Ball and throws it at Vegeta who is still on the ground. Vegeta's smirk somehow manages to get larger as he holds his arms out, charging up his attack.

Right before Freeza's Death Ball reaches Vegeta, he lets his attack fly. "FINAL FLASH!" When he brings his hands together, a large yellow ki blast is released, which engulfs Freeza's entire Death Ball and then heads straight for Freeza himself. Freeza just floats there staring at it like a deer caught in headlights. The moment that the blast engulfs him, he is vaporized as the blast continues out into space.

"Freeza is dead which means Vegeta wins and moves on to the next round to face his arch rival Son Goku!" < I told you that you will get to face him Vegeta. >

< Shut up brat! >

Up in the box, most of the Z-Fighters stare down at Mike in shock. Krillin is the first to start stammering.

"Those two are going to fight? No holds bar? Tomorrow, first thing in the morning? Tomorrow's going to be a very long day." The rest of the Z-Fighters could only nod. Goku, on the other hand, couldn't be happier.

"All right! I was hoping that I could face Vegeta in this tournament." At that moment, Piccolo just realizes something.

"Why didn't I see it before?"

"See what Mr. Piccolo?" asks Videl.

"Every single match that has happened was either mismatches or they were matches in which we wanted to be in. Just think about it, Vegeta got to fight Mirai, Gohan got to fight Cell again, I got the honor of fighting the Supreme Kai, King Vegeta got to fight King Cold, 18 got to fight 17, you Videl got to fight your father, Goku got to fight his father, Vegeta finally got to fight Freeza, and tomorrow, Goku and Vegeta get to fight."

"What's all that suppose to mean Piccolo?" asks Yamcha.

Roshi, surprisingly, is the one to answer, (A/N: He may be an old pervert but he is still very wise.) "It means, this entire tournament was planned out from the start. Mike has somehow rigged all of the drawings so that the matches that he and everyone else wants to see, happen." Everyone goes quiet as Mike announces the next round.

"Son Gohan and Kibito Kai (A/N: Someone said that that is his name.) report to center field, your up." Gohan and Kibito Kai decide to have a small conversation while they were getting to the field.

"Do not hold back on my account Gohan. I want you to fight me with all of your strength."

Gohan just chuckles at what Kibito Kai just said. "If I do that, then I'd probably kill you with one blow."

Kibito Kai stares dumbfound at him. ~ Surly he couldn't be that strong. I mean, he was stronger than us separately when he fought that Cell monster but could he possibly be stronger than us combined? ~

"Fighters ready … GO!"

Kibito Kai takes the incentive and starts attacking Gohan. Gohan easily dodges and blocks all of his moves. Kibito Kai then releases an invisible ki blast but Gohan senses it and dodges the blow. Gohan then starts to get board so he raises his ki to about triple that of Kibito Kai's thus effectively scaring the shit out of him. Gohan then punches the air in front of him but nothing happens, or so Kibito Kai thought. Before he realizes what is happening, Kibito Kai is hit in the face by condensed air caused by Gohan's punch. The force behind it is strong enough to send him flying across the entire stadium and then he hit the shield around the crowd hard. A loud crack could be heard across the arena.

"I … give … up."

~ Now if I were King Kai, I would say a corny joke like he probably stepped on a crack because he broke his own back. Good thing that I'm not King Kai. ~

"Kibito Kai has given up which makes Gohan the winner." Mike then goes over to Kibito Kai and holds his hand out over him. A golden light then comes out of his hand and goes into Kibito Kai thus healing his broken spine.

Kibito Kai then manages to get up. "YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL?"

"Yes I do. Did I forget to mention that?" Mike is now scratching the back of his head.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST HEAL KIBITO INSTEAD OF MAKING US FUSE IN A PERMANENT FUSION!!!"

"Where would the fun be in that? Anyway, get off my field now, I have a tournament to continue." Mike then turns to the crowd. "Right about now, I would call Kid Buu and Celipa out but I am not going to because, earlier this morning, Celipa has told me that she is dropping out of the tournament because she knows that she doesn't stand a chance against Kid Buu and she doesn't want to die again. So that would make Kid Buu the winner and he will move on to fight Gohan in the next round. Since these fights went by faster then usual, you all will get an extra hour added to your hour lunch break. So come back in two hours for the remaining four fights of round two."

The next two hours felt like a couple of seconds to everyone else and they were now all back in their seats waiting for Mike to start the next round.

"Krillin, King Vegeta, you're up." Mike waits for them to get there. "Fighters ready … GO!"

Krillin and King Vegeta quickly charge at each other. Anyone watching would think that they were evenly matched but the Z-Fighters knew better. Krillin was a little stronger than King Vegeta. (A/N: Remember, no one but Mike knows that King Vegeta became a Super Saiyan not even King Vegeta himself. So in the state that he is in now, Krillin is stronger.) Krillin quickly takes charge of the fight and when he finally gets a big enough opening, he delivers a hard chop to the back of his neck, effectively knocking him out. Mike waits a minute before speaking up.

"King Vegeta is knocked out. Krillin is the winner and moves on to the next round. Cooler and Fat Buu's match is next." When they got there, Cooler had a confident smirk on his face while Buu was just playing around. "Fighters ready … GO!"

Cooler wants to end the match quickly so he ki blasts Buu, forming a large hole in Buu's stomach. Bee flew back a bit, did a back flip, and landed on the ground on his stomach. (A/N: Like Vegeta did to him on the show.) Cooler was about to leave until he realizes that Mike hasn't announced him as the winner.

"What are you waiting for? The pink blob is dead. Announce me as the winner."

"You know, I would do that but, you see, Buu's not dead."

"WHAT?!" Cooler then looks over at Buu only to see him stirring. Buu then stands and now everyone could see the large hole going through Buu. The hole then slowly starts to close and Buu's clothes are fixed along with it.

"No! No! Buu no drop dead." Everyone is shocked by all of this, except for Mike that is.

"What is he?" By now, Cooler's eyes were bugging out.

"You made Buu hurt. Buu hurt you now!" Buu then fires hundreds of pinkish-purplish ki blasts straight at Cooler, causing a huge explosion. When the smoke clears, all that is standing is a bloody, one-armed, Cooler. Cooler is about to give up but then he realized that his mouth was too damaged to talk.

"Buu is hungry. I think Buu will eat you now. I want CHOCOLATE!" A purplish light came from Buu's antenna and struck Cooler dead on. Cooler then turned into a life size chocolate Cooler. Buu then stuffs the entire thing into his mouth and then swallows it.

"Cooler has been eaten by Buu so he's probably dead right now. Buu wins and will move on to the next round to face Krillin. Now would Number 18 and Pikkon come to the field it's your turn?" After they arrive, Mike tarts the fight. "Fighters ready … GO!"

Number 18 and Pikkon go at it. It looks to the untrained eye that the two were even. If you look closer then you would see Pikkon landing more hits than Number 18. This continued for forty-five minutes before they broke apart. During the forty-five minutes there was a few ki blasts here and there and each fighter managed to get the advantage over the other at least once. While they were taking a breather, Pikkon starts to smirk. "You're pretty strong for someone who was once human, but you don't stand a chance against me."

Pikkon then starts to do some weird body movements before bringing his fists straight out in front of him. (A/N: I forgot the exact name for this attack, sorry.) "THUNDER FLASH!" A weird blue spiral comes out of his fists soon followed by a large fireball. Number 18 sees it coming and tries to defend against it, but it is all in vain. The fireball hits her head on and knocks her out. She is now lying on the ground motionless with burn marks all over her body, also with some singed clothes. Mike starts the count to sixty before speaking up.

"Number 8 is knocked out. Pikkon is the winner and moves on the next round. Now for the final fight of the day. Android 16 and Videl Satan report to the field. You're next."

Videl bows to the android before starting. "It will be an honor to fight the man who helped my Gohan out against Cell."

"I'm just happy that that monster didn't succeed in his ambitions. Plus the honor is all mine for fighting against one of the strongest beings in the universe."

"Fighters ready … GO!"

Android 16 and Videl went at each other with a fury of punches and kicks. Android 16 is giving it everything he had while Videl starts to have some trouble. She's not having trouble fighting Android 16, she is having trouble keeping her ki down while fighting him. She then releases a ki blast but puts a bit too much energy into it. Android 16 is lying motionless on the ground about a hundred yards from where he was. He slowly sits up and to Videl's relief he is smiling. Videl then goes over to check on him.

"Are you alright Android 16? I hope that I didn't hurt you. I still don't have perfect control over my ki like Gohan and the others have."

"It's all right Videl. I am perfectly fine. This new body that Mike made me is made out of a very strong alloy that I have never seen before." Android 16 then looks over to Mike. "It is obvious that Videl is a much better fighter than I am so I surrender."

"Android 16 have given up folks which makes Videl the winner. She will go on to the next round to face off against Pikkon. Round three will be held tomorrow morning followed by the usual one-hour lunch break. Two hours after that lunch break, we will have the two round four battles, which also happen to be the semi-finals. That is all for today so I will hopefully see you all tomorrow." Mike then leaves the field.

A/N: In case you haven't noticed, my match descriptions are getting smaller and smaller. That is because I want to finish this tournament so that I can move on with the main plot of the story. The tournament only has two more chapters left so I hope that you enjoy them. So stay tuned for the next installment of Hells Rising.