InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Dog in the House ❯ Chapter 8

[ A - All Readers ]

Prompt:  Duct Tape - from Riku Riyuu's random prompts
Minimum words:  100
Actual words:  504  (you'll see why!)
The day following the trip to the beach ended up being a good day in, as shown by the torrential downpour outside the Taisho's suburban home.  Kagome was grateful that they had managed to miss the rain by a day, and for a Sunday, she hadn't minded staying close to home.
Trying to think of indoor games for her active pups, Kagome contacted the one source of information that she could think of:  her momma.  Of course grandma Higurashi was only too glad to help by volunteering simple games that would keep the children occupied while cooped up in the house during the rain. 
During the conversation, Daiichi had run into the kitchen and interrupted his mother's phone call asking for “duck tape” for his daddy.  Pulling the first roll she could find from their tool drawer, Kagome handed it to the little toddler and didn't think twice as she continued her conversation with her mother.  By the time Kagome hung up the phone, she felt like she had a handle on what to do for the remainder of the day.
While Kagome had been busy on the phone, the twins and their father were playing “Cops and Robbers” with their father being the `cop.'  In this instance, it was the robbers that had one over  the cop, for when she found her family in the twins shared bedroom it was all she could do to not bust out laughing.
Golden eyes glared reflecting the “don't you dare laugh” look that she was all too familiar with. 
There in the middle of the boy's room, sitting on the floor against one of the twin beds, was Sesshomaru, once fierce Daiyoukai and ruler of the Western Lands, gagged and tied up.  It wasn't so much him being gagged and tied up that was funny; it was what he was tied up with.
Hands were secured in front of Sesshomaru with duct tape around his wrists while his legs were straight out in front of him and also secured by the same sticky tape.  The thing that really set Kagome off was how the boys had so meticulously wrapped the tape around their father's body and arms, securing him completely.
She couldn't help it.  She started to chuckle as she pulled the wash cloth from her husband's mouth.
“Don't,” Sesshomaru growled.  Kagome couldn't help it.
“But you look so cute!” she replied, cackling at her `fierce' mate.
“This Sesshomaru is not cute!” he continued to growl.
“But come on Sesshomaru, you have to agree it's pretty funny that they used the pink Hello Kitty duct tape!” Kagome pointed out, laughing as she gently removed the tape.
The tape was removed, albeit slowly, trying to keep from removing skin or damaging clothing.  Sesshomaru later praised his pups for their thorough, yet sticky, binding of him and the remainder of the day was spent playing games that didn't involve tape.
The remainder of the roll of the pink duct tape had mysteriously `disappeared' never to be seen again. 
AN:  I love that tape - the pink Hello Kitty tape.  I keep threatening to buy a roll and use it on my husband's tools
I don't own Hello Kitty, but I own a lot of stuff with her mug on it.