InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ever Wonder ❯ More Mindless Babble ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I know you think this is another chapter, but it isn't. I have several problems of why I can't give you a new chapter till about the 6th of September.

Firstly, I have a major writers block! I can think up anything, so I either need ideas or sugar!

Secondly, I start school on the 2nd of September and I might be able to draw inspiration from my friend (Fanfiction Name: Kohaku River Princess), because I've given her some ideas for one of her stories on Fiction press, so thank you Jane-Jane!

And Last but not least, I think I have enough reviews to go on! Thank you to those who reviewed and to those who put Ever Wonder on your favorite stories list.

I will be putting a review response on the next page or I might just add a chapter and put the review responses on the bottom.

Anyway, thank you again for the reviews!

Oh and before I forget Pairings?!

Boys that need a girl:

1) Inuyasha (I like the paring of him and Kago. and its one of my fav.)

2) Jaken (You'll see how this works in the next chapter, I have a little idea but won't tell now)

3) Hiten (You'll see in a few chapters why!)

4) Maten (Same thing as Jaken you'll know next chapter.)

Girls that need boys:

1) Kagome (Yea...)

2) Kirara (Next chappie explanation)

3) Kagura (Many chapters away explanation)

4) Kanna (Same as Kagura)

Okay the pairings I already have:

Sesshoumaru x Sakuya

Naraku x Kikyo

Yura x Maemi (Next chapter explanation)

Sango x Miroku

Rin x Shippo

And the pairing that you are choosing, I came to a conclusion of who should go with whom. Tell me if you don't like the pairings, okay?

Kagome x Inuyasha

Kirara x Jaken

Kanna x Hiten

Kagura x Maten