InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother Nature Rock ❯ MNR-Naraku ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Apology: Three Days Grace who sing "Pain" and of course RT

Format: Song Lyrics – Bold

Format: Thoughts - Italics

Please insert Standard Disclaimer from Chapter 1 here.

Mother Nature Rock – 8 – Naraku

 

Kagome's fingers brushed her lips after Hojo's kiss "who knew?" she thought as she watched him walk away with Kagura.

She turned back to the gathered men her gaze searching for and finding Inuyasha's intense eyes watching her. Their eyes locked until a voice interrupted "Baby girl?"

Blinking she looked up from Mother Nature to the man standing behind her in all his grotesquely beautiful glory, "Naraku"

Kagome's lip curled, "Let's don't and say we did"

Mother Nature clicked her tongue and offered Naraku the seat next to Kagome. Naraku watched the multi hued haired woman walk away then turned back to the girl in front of him. His eyes narrowed in amusement, "Is that dislike I see?"

"Well, no, no it isn't Naraku." She smiled sweetly, "what you see is loathing."

Naraku settled next to the girl and turned his back to the people across the way. "It's unfortunate that there is a dampener on my power otherwise …"

"KuKuKu, Naraku such sweet nothings..." she snarled.

He blinked then smirked his hands fisted in his lap.

She arched her brow and asked the question that has bothered her for so long, "What is it that drives you."

"The jewel and power” was his rapid answer.

Too rapid, "Okay cliché answer out of the way, how about something out of character like... Oh, I don't know honesty?"

He blinked again, admiration fleeting within the dark orbs of his eyes. "You've never been afraid of me, have you?"

She straightened meeting his gaze directly, "Yes, I have, but I won't let it stop me."

He smiled. Kagome fought a shiver and did not drop her gaze.

"Interesting." He murmured, tiny flickers of something unnamed in the depths of his eyes.

"You're not wooing." Mother Nature called from across the spring.

"Fine" Kagome huffed turning to Naraku and arching her brow. "Answer my question."

"Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" He answered quietly, unemotionally.

She started as his hand reached out and covered hers, leaning close he lowered his voice attempting to beguile "You're sick of feeling numb you're not the only one, I'll take you by the hand and I'll show you a world that you can understand. This life is filled with hurt when happiness doesn't work trust me and take my hand when the lights go out you will understand."

She tried to remove her hand from his, but he tightened his grip, "Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough, 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all. Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough, 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"

Still holding her hand, the fingers of his other hand brushed lightly down her cheek across her jaw to clasp it with his fingers.. "Anger and agony, are better than misery, trust me I've got a plan when the lights go off you will understand"

"Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough, 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all. Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough, 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing rather feel pain"

She jumped up jerking her jaw out of his clasp, standing firm as he approached her "I know that you're wounded. You know, that I'm here to save you, you know, I'm always here for you, I know, That you'll thank me later"

The angered growl of the hanyou filled the air as he grasped Kagome's face again and pulled to him "Pain, without love pain, can't get enough pain, I like it rough 'cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all. Pain, without love pain, I can't get enough pain, I like it rough cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all"

Naraku's lips descended, his breath flowing over her own lips as he drew nearer "Pain, without love, pain, I can't get enough, pain, I like it rough cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all rather feel pain than nothing at all rather feel pain."

His lips crushed Kagome's in a savage kiss before he was wrenched back by a violent very accurate knee to the groin.

Naraku hit the dirt, his knees drawn up against the unrelenting stabbing, unbelievable pain.

"What's the matter Naraku, thought you liked it rough?" Kagome brushed her skirt down tugged lightly on the hem of her cropped top, flipped her ponytail over her shoulder and sat upon the rock.

"Next?"

A grin split the hanyou's face as his chest filled with pride

"Did you see that?" Kouga's grin was even wider if possible.

"Hell Yea" Miroku chortled.

"That's my girl" Inuyasha breathed as Mother Nature banished Naraku from the springs with a wave of her hand.

"What? She's my woman mutt-face and don't you forget it!"

"Wrong" the hanyou clasped his arms across his chest and slipped his hands in his haori sleeve so not to flatten the wolf cub.

Miroku's screech filled the air as Mother Nature grabbed him by the ear and pulled him across the grass toward Kagome.

 

xx

x