InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ School Days ❯ Father ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is chapter 4FATHER. I hope you enjoy and if you do let me know kay ^_^!
Misaki was walking to school all by her self. She was about five minutes away and was a little early, so she took her time.It's been two weeks and I've hardly seen Kagome. What's up she usually doesn't miss this much of school.She thought looking up at the sky. She heard foot steps behind her and turned around.
She was greeted by the last person on earth she wanted to see. Her eyes widened and she felt a shiver go down her spine. "Hello, Misaki." The man spoke.
Misaki was quiet. She turned back around and started to walk faster. She could hear that his pace has quickened. He then grabbed her by the arm. Misaki closed her eyes tight, hoping it was just a dream. He then leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Oh how I miss the feel of your skin." Misaki snatched her arm away.
The man grinned. "Tell your mother I said hi." he then started to laugh. Misaki began to run to school. She finally reached the let out. She bent over and held her knees. She was panting from the running she just did. She heard some one come up to her.
"Misaki, are you alright?" She recognized the voice; it was Kai. She looked up at him. She had a sad expression on her face. Kai became more worried. He tried to put his hand on her shoulder, but she straightened up.
"I'm fine." She then walked into the building. Kai raised an eyebrow.What's up with her this morning?thought.
She walked up the steps to the second floor. She was walking to her locker. Once she reached her locker she put her head on it. She felt like crying. She started to rub her arm,Now I have to scrub this sweater until I feel as if the taint he left on it is gone.
She lifted her head of the locker because she heard people coming. She looked to her right and saw a group of guys walking and conversing. In the group was Bankotsu. He noticed her and gave her a peace sign, she returned it.At least things are kinda ok between us, she thought.

Flash back
Monday two weeks ago.
Bankotsu saw Misaki at her locker and walked up to her. She closed her locker and spoke, "Kai told me everything." Bankotsu's eyes widened. She stared at him. "So what now?" He asked.
She looked down at the ground. "I don't know. I know that it was Hojo who got that girl to flirt with you and all, but how do I know that you didn't like it."
Bankotsu put his hands on her shoulders. "Misaki, I told you I liked you. I kissed you. More than once!"
"You kissed her too!" She shot back.
He took his hands off her shoulder, "I didn't, she kissed me."
She turned around. "That day I was going to consider being with you."
"And that changed?"
She sighed, "I'm still upset. With these emotions I can't make a decision."
Bankotsu put his hands in his jacket pockets. He turned away as well. "I'll be waiting for the time when you do make that decision." They both walked off.
End of flash back

Misaki let out another sigh and walked to homeroom.
Kagome was on her way to school. "You know you didn't have to walk me." She said looking up at Inuyasha.
"Hey, I'm doing you a favor. You're the one still all shook up. Besides you're the one who's been in danger ever since I met you."
She glared at him, "Hmph." They reached the schools let out. She turned to face him, "Catch ya later." She said smiling. He turned and waved bye.
She walked into the building. She walked to her locker and put her things in it. After she walked to home room. She went in and sat next to Misaki. "Hi."
Misaki gaze went from outside to Kagome. She had a shocked expression on her face. "Umm...Hey, been a while."
"I know." She gave a sad smile.
"So, why? It couldn't be your family shrine. You couldn't have been busy with that for two weeks. Could you?"
"No, you're right it's not that. Can we talk after class...Somewhere private?"
Misaki nodded, "Sure."Wonder what's up.
After class ended Misaki and Kagome walked into the gymnasium. They looked around to make sure that it was empty. Once they were sure they sat on the bleachers. Misaki stared at Kagome. She noticed that Kagome was upset about something. Kagome then looked at Misaki and forced a smile.
"What's wrong, Kagome?"
Kagome sighed, "I've been out because I've been spending most of my time with...A guy."
"A guy!" Misaki said a irritable evident in her tone. "Seriously! As student council president I can't allow that. Oh and you'd know I won if you were in school."
"Misaki it's not like that." Misaki fell silent, but still carried an irritated look. Kagome continued, "He saved me."
Misaki eyes widened, "From what? What happened? Are you alright?"
Kagome shook her head, "I'm better." A tear came down Kagome's face, "I was almost raped."
Misaki's mouth dropped. She jumped up, "You what!"
"Shh keep it down."
Misaki sat back down. "Oh my god," she gave Kagome a hug. Kagome hugged her back. "Kagome, did you tell the police? Did you get a good look at this man?"
Kagome shook her head. "He got away. I was too shook up, alerting authorities didn't even cross my mind-"
"What! That should have been the first thing you did!"
She sighed, "I know, but I did get to see what he looked like."
Misaki leaned forward, "Okay...Go on tell me."
Kagome looked down and closed her eyes. She was contemplating the mans description. She opened her eyes once she remembered it all. "He was a tall man with straight,shoulder length brown hair and was pretty built."
Misaki eyes widened. Her expression was full of fright. "Anything else about him." She whispered.
"Hmmm...his eyes were scary...Scary and black...You could tell they were the eyes of someone evil."
"Sounds just about right." Misaki mumbled.
"Hmm?"
"Umm nothing." Misaki stood up. "I'm glad you're alright. Who ever saved you tell them thanks for me."
"I will. He isn't the nicest person, but I am forever grateful." Kagome said.
Misaki raised an eyebrow. "Not nice? Even though he's your hero?" Misaki said smiling.
"I guess that's just Inuyasha for you."
Misaki was about to walk off, but stopped. "Did you say Inuyasha?"
Kagome nodded, "Yeah,why?"
"He wouldn't happen to have very long, thick black hair would he?"
"Yes do you know him or something?"
Misaki faced Kagome all of the way, and smiled. "He's my older cousin."
"Really?"
"Yup,so you've been hanging with my big cousin these past couple of weeks."
"I guess so...Say could you tell me some more about him?" Kagome said looking away. Misaki could notice a blush on her cheeks.
"Well, I'm hoping you know he is 19. Oh, he dropped out in eleventh grade. He is my maternal cousin and he has an older half brother, no relation to me. But I have to go Kagome." Kagome stood up as well and nodded. Misaki then turned around and ran.I need to find Kai. I have to tell him.
Misaki ran around the school trying to find Kai.Damn where the hell is he?She made a quick turn around the corner and crashed into someone. The two fell to the ground. Misaki looked to see who it was. She frowned once she seen who it was.
She had ran into Hojo. He got up and tried to help her up. She brushed him off and stood up her self. She then continued her running. Hojo frowned.
Misaki ran to the third floor and found Kai coming out of a class. She ran up to him and grabbed him by his sleeve. She was panting, "I have to talk to you."
"Okay, what's u-" she then pulled him back into the class and shut the door behind them.
Kai had a confused look on his face. "Misaki, what's up. What's so important."
"It's about your father. He tried to rape Kagome."
Kai eyes widened. He shook his head, "how do you know it was my father. I amsorry to hear that about Kagome, but it couldn't have been my father."
"No, Kai it was him! She gave me a description and everything."
"It could have been some one else. Why do you believe it was my father?"
"I believe because of what he did to me !" Kai fell silent. "When I was fifteen my mom and your dad dated. It wasn't for long, they dated for about three weeks. One time he came to pick her up, but she was at the store. I let him in and went to take a shower."
Tears began to fall down her face. "He came into the bathroom and pulled open the shower curtain. He grabbed me, threw to the corner of the tub, entered it and unzipped his pants. He went inside me. I tried screaming, but he kissed me to silence me. My mom walked in before he could do more and she quickly called the cops."
"He tried attacking her, but decided to retreat once he heard sirens. He quickly left through the window. He escaped and I seen him since, that was until you introduced me to him as your father."
She then began to break down. Kai went to her and wrapped his arms around him. He patted her back. He couldn't believe it. He had to do something.
The rest of the school day went terrible for Kai, Kagome and Misaki. Misaki was still sad about reminiscing the horrible experience, Kai was distraught about his fathers actions, and Kagome was still a little shook up. Once school was out Kagome waited for Misaki outside. She was too afraid to walk alone, but she noticed Inuyasha was outside as well. She ran up to him.
"Sup," He said.
She smiled, "Hi, so you're my friends big cousin?"
"Who?"
"Me," Kagome and Inuyasha looked to see Misaki.
"Oh yeah, hey cuz. Why the long face?"
Misaki shook her head. "No reason lets just go." The three of them walked off.
Kai decided to go straight to his fathers house after school. Once he got to his fathers property he banged on the door. His father quickly came. He opened the door, "What's up son?"
"Can I just come in." His father opened the door all of the way and Kai stepped in. his father shut the door. "What's wrong?" He asked.
Kai turned to face his father. "You tried to rape one of my friends and almost succeeded with, Misaki." His father was silent. "It's true isn't it? Isn't it?" He pushed his father. Bags fell out of his fathers pockets. Kai picked them up; they were filled with white powder.
"Drugs too dad? You have drugs and you sexually harmed my friend!" He took his phone out and started to dial 911. His father quickly grabbed his phone and threw it. He then gripped Kai by the collar and threw him against the wall.
"What are you going to do, huh, tell on your own father!" He said pushing Kai harder against the wall.
"Your no father of mine! You are a rapist!" His father then punched him in the stomach. He continued to do so a few more times in. He punched him all over. Kai tried to fight back. His father then grabbed a vase and smashed it against Kai's head.
Everything went black for Kai. When he finally woke up he noticed his father sitting on the couch sipping something out a glass. Kai rubbed his head and moaned to the pain. He sat up.
"You won't tell anyone if you want that girl to be safe."
"What?" Kai said standing up. He balled up both of his fist.
His father stood up and put the glass down. "If you care for your friends safety youwillyour mouth shut. I'll do worse to her then I did before understood."
Kai didn't know what to do. He couldn't risk Misaki. He nodded and left.
The next day Kai was a little late for school. He took his time walking because he was sore from the day before. Misaki was also running late. She notice Kai and ran to him. Kai gave her a warm smile, but then collapsed into her arms. She gasped. "Kai are you ok?"
She was holding him. He moaned in pain to her touch. His body was pain. Misaki noticed and lifted his shirt. She noticed bruises. She gasped again. She looked up and noticed a bruised lump on his head. She touched it and he grunted.
"What happened? Did he do this?" Kai was silent. "Kai, did he do this!"
"Misaki, please can we not talk about it."
"But-"
"Misaki, I care too much for you. Please do me this favor and leave it alone. For your sake." He then wrapped his arms around her. She returned the embrace.
Misaki helped him walk to his first class. She told him bye and walked off to go to her class. While in the hall she noticed Bankotsu. She smiled and ran up to him. "Hey."
He ignored her and kept walking. Misaki raised an eyebrow and the frowned. She ran up to him again, "Hey." Yet again she was ignored. She walked in front of him and placed her hands on her hips, "Heeey."
He was still silent and tried to walk pass her. She grabbed his arm. He glared at her. "What?"
"Why are you ignoring me? I thought things were ok."
"Don't worry about me. Go worry about Kai."
"What?"
He pulled his arm away. "You heard me! I said go worry about, Kai. It's obvious you're not interested in me no more. First you go out with him and then you two are all hugged up."
"We were hugged up? Are you talking about just a few minutes ago because that's nothing. Me and him don't have that kind of relationship."
He turned around, "I couldn't tell. I guess you can just forget about me right, Misaki."
"No he was hurt and-"
"I'm leaving." He then started to walk to he exit. Misaki followe him, but he closed the doors on her. She watched him walk away from the school through the doors small windows. She sighed.now he's mad at me. Great!grabbed her head and gritted her teeth,Just great.
JUST SO YOU KNOW INUYASHA ISN'T RELATED TO KAEDE. NEITHER IS KIKYO. KAEDE IS MISAK'S PATERNAL GRANDMOTHER AND INUYASHA IS RELATED TO MISAKI THROUGH HER MOTHERS SIDE.REVIEW, INBOX, WHAT EVER YOU LIKE.
Ret

Converting /tmp/phpawU0pJ to /dev/stdout