InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The curse of the dragon ❯ The Blowout ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

~<>~ Curse of the Dragon ~<>~

~<>~Chapter 26 ~<>~ the blowout

WARNING: long awaited lemon, so read only if your ready for it (at the end of the chapter)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome packed away her radio as everyone left the field after the big game. What a game indeed. Their team won, 42 to 7. Anyone who thought they could break through the Falcon's defense line got a rough understanding of number 41…or should she be more blunt, InuYasha. He single handedly scored twelve interceptions, three of which ended in scoring touchdowns, took two of the other team's players out of the game, and really had won the game for the team. Sure the other team tried to take him out once they figured out his sheer power…but they failed.  She let him have his time after the game with his friends for the congratulations and such. She had busied herself with packing up the equipment and dismissing the girls. She glanced into the stands to see Rin sitting next to Sesshoumaru who was not looking to pleased. The game plan had been to return to the mansion with the boys and have a night of it. Kagome glanced over her shoulder to see InuYasha trying to get away from the guys but it just didn't seem like it was going to happen. He mouthed `call me' to her as they began pulling him away. Kagome sighed and hitched the bag over her shoulder. She waved to Rin, who was paying little attention, and made her way off the field. `I can stop at home, take a shower, and then go to Inuyasha's…that's if he's going to be home. With the way those boys are herding him, I'd be to think he'll end up at one of their parties.' She grimaced at the thought. Only once had she been to one of the so called `famous aftermath bashes' and she loathed every minute of it. Ridiculous amounts of alcohol, drunken idiots swooning over each other….it was enough to make her want to call the police to break it up. The only reason she went was because she was a freshman cheerleader and it only seemed natural. Those parties were anything but that though. She looked back over her shoulder to see the guys already dragging the confused hanyou off the field and she sighed. `Does he even realize I'm not there?'

InuYasha gawked at the guys as they ranted on about the game and how `completely awesome' their victory had been and how they had metaphorically raped the other team. InuYasha frowned and the phrase and nearly growled at the boy. Instead, he turned to look for Kagome. He wanted to talk to her…wanted to hold her. Football meant shit to him but he had to admit, it was a good way to take out anger and frustration. Yet he would give it up a thousand times over to be able to wrap his arms around Kagome's waist. With a sigh, he spotted her packing her bag from the game. He tried to move toward her but three sets of arms pulled him in another direction. She gave him a discrete smile and he sighed. "call me!" he knew she couldn't hear him…he hardly heard himself, but he noted that she indeed got the point with an affirmative shake of the head. He turned back to the trouble at hand. Apparently Koi and his friend Lui had told all the team players of the party at his place…. at the Tashio mansion. Everyone and their mother were going to be there now. The thought made InuYasha smile for a moment, imagining the look on Launia's thought when dozens of teenagers bombard her house with loud music and beer. Then he remembered that she was not going to be home. `Damnit, this can't be good….I really don't need to travel down this path again.' He grabbed Koi's arm, which had been leading the hanyou to his red corvette. "Koi…I'm starting to have doubts about having the party at my place…I have a bad history with those kinds…."

Koi cut him off with a deep laugh. "Don't worry guy, we'll take care of it. We'll take keys from everyone as they enter, as we always do, and no one leaves drunk. That palace you live in has enough rooms to host the toasted people..."

InuYasha grimaced and asked, though not really knowing if he wanted to truth, "how many people are we talking of?"

Koi shrugged and tapped a finger against his chin. "Well…I'd be to say at least fifty…maybe a hundred. Figure everyone will bring two friends…rule of thumb for your information, anyone who brings a friend had to bring a girl as one of them…that way its not a party full of guys."

InuYasha growled and punched Koi in his arm. "I'm so dead, you know that right? If my stepmother doesn't burn me at the stake, my stepbrother will disembowel me. He's going to flip…"

Koi shrugged and jumped into his car. "Your brother will come around, don't worry about that, and as for your step mom, I'll help you clean up…. they won't know a damn thing." He turned on the engine that purred in recognition. With a smile, Koi grabbed the clutch, "Come on, let's go get the beer. Fake ID's and hook ups can do you great things!"

InuYasha sighed and looked around the field behind him. He did not have a good feeling about this…sure it had seemed like a good idea before he talked to Kagome. `Drink away my sorrows, isn't that how I always fixed things? Why now does this seem like such a foolish ploy?' InuYasha groaned as he got into the car. `Kagome better show up tonight or this is going to be a long night.'
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rin glared at Sesshoumaru while sitting next to him, annoyance building in her tone. "But Sesshy…" she hated whining but she couldn't help it. She wanted to spend the night with him…in more ways then one.

Sesshoumaru groaned at her tone and gave her a pleading glare. "Rin…I have to go check some things out. If what your father said was true, then I must have proof before I say anything to my mother." His voice darkened at the thought of his mother. `If she had a hand in my father's death, I shall destroy her.'

Rin sensed the foreboding tone in his voice and winched. "Sesshoumaru, I really wish that you wouldn't listen to what my assoholic father said. He's full of it…and not to mention he could be still linked to the dragons. What if he's trying to set you up?"

Sesshoumaru remained emotionless to the thought, though it did worry him. "Then he shall share my mother's bleak future." He sighed and ran a hand down Rin's cheek. "I will be back later tonight, I promise you that Rin. I need to take care of this though. Just wait for me at home."

Rin sighed and crossed her arms. "Fine…I'll just have to wait then I guess to see you…." She grinned as a plan worked its way through her mind. With a devilish smile, she shifted her weight on her hips and blinked a few times at him, staring out at him from under her long lashes. "I think my room misses me, Sesshoumaru. My bed must be getting so hard…I think I'll spend the night on my mattress tonight." she smiled as a quick look of despair crossed the demon's face. `I really wish he wouldn't be so rash with his decision to dabble in the works of Diegosan. It won't be gone tomorrow. I have such a feeling that they are setting Sesshoumaru up to fall…' she felt herself frown while thinking about it. `I don't think I could stand it if Sesshoumaru was hurt because of me…because of this. It's my fault he's involved in this whole situation. If I hadn't gotten him into it…'

Sesshoumaru cocked an eyebrow at the girl as he stared out from the shadows of his bangs. The tone of her voice turned him on…but he could sense she was thinking, and Rin thinking was not a good thing. "Rin….stop thinking."

Rin glared back at him. "I can't help it…. Sesshoumaru, you can't get hurt…" she stopped, losing her voice to her unspoken fears.

Sesshoumaru reached out and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. He pulled her into his chest, and embraced her. "I won't be…they cannot hurt me."

Rin tired to think about other things…tired to divert her course of thinking, but it did no good. `I won't let Naraku take away another person from my life.' She quietly sighed as she felt him gently stroke her black hair. "Sesshoumaru…i…."

Sesshoumaru hushed her and gently grasped her chin. Holding it between two fingers, he lifted her face to stare at him. "I will be fine, Rin. You have nothing to fear." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, then the forehead. "Now lets get you back to my house."

Rin groaned and ran a hand over her hair that hung down her back in a ponytail. "Why don't you drop me off at Kagome's…I don't want to be at that house without you."

Sesshoumaru nodded once and gently patted her knee. "Kagomes then." He helped her stand and wrapped two hands around her waist. Pulling her close, he whispered, "It's going to be okay. I love you, and that's enough to make it so."

Rin grinned and cupped Sesshoumaru's cheeks with her two hands. "Your to good to me, you know that?" she leaned in and kissed him with a little more passion then before. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and ran her tongue over the flesh, then pulled back and gave him a smile. "You're still sleeping by yourself tonight." She turned on her heels and walked very slowly towards the end of the bleachers, letting her hips swing with each step.

Sesshoumaru had never gawked at someone in his life…he had kept such tight control over his emotions that he would have never berated himself to actually stare at someone agape. That was until today. He tried to move but couldn't… his body would respond correctly…well that was except for one part. He blinked a few times before forcing himself to stand and catch up with the girl who was halfway across the field, mentally criticizing at his current state. `By myself?' he let out a famous InuYasha like scoff, `keh, not bloody likely.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

InuYasha and Koi reached his house with four kegs of beer rattling the car; two in the backseat, one in the trunk and one between Inuyasha's legs. The dread was beginning to overwhelm InuYasha as they pulled up to find twenty cars already parked outside and people scattered over the yard. `Dear god, they are tailgating in my front yard!' he slapped his face and got out of the car slowly as the realization of the scene dawned on him. `I'm so fuckin dead.' Cheers immediately erupted like a gun shot from those who gathered his place. He wasn't sure if it was in regard to his arrival as the hero, the man with the keys to the mansion or the man with the beer. Launia had left Monday to go somewhere…he wasn't quite sure nor did he care, and had taken Myouga with her. `Good riddance,' he thought as he opened the door, letting the crazed crowd in. he watched as they stared in wonder about the chateau, branching off in different directions to check it out. `Yup, Sesshoumaru is going to plaster my head right above the fuckin fireplace for this one!' he helped carry in the kegs as two girls he recognized from Kagome's cheerleading team began throwing all sorts of bottles of liquor into a fruit punch bowel.

Koi dropped the last keg next to InuYasha and smiled at his blatant stare. "Its called jungle juice…. very potent stuff. One cup will knock you off your ass…. well, for those who aren't heavy drinkers, at least." Wiping his brown ear length hair from his face, the boy smiled. "You got a shower I can use? I stink like fuckin grass."

InuYasha sighed and pointed to the steps. "Go upstairs, its on the left."

Koi smiled, "thanks dude." He turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"You are in such deep shit."

InuYasha turned to find Miroku standing in the doorway, gawking at the teens that were scattered about the house. "You think I don't know that, fucktart?"

Miroku shook his head and walked over to the counter and helped himself to a cup of beer. "Sesshoumaru is going to kill you…I can't say I blame him." after taking a sip, he narrowed his eyes at the boy, "after what happened last time at one of these blowouts of yours…"

Inuyasha's eyes immediately darkened at the reminder. "Don't fuckin go there, Miroku. I'm in a completely different place now."

Miroku shrugged, his purple sweatshirt shifting with his motions. "Did you not commission this party in attempts to sooth out your angry feelings towards Kagome?"

InuYasha grunted and grabbed a blue plastic cup. He grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and a can of coke. Mixing the two, he took a long gulp of the concoction. "Say what you will, monk, I'm in a hell of a lot better place."

Miroku sighed, and rested his arm on the marble countertop. "And where would that be?"

InuYasha grinned as he downed the rest of the drink, "on the top of the fuckin world." He noticed Miroku's doubtful stare and rolled his eyes. "Me and Kags talked…we're okay now, I think."

Miroku widened his eyes in shock. "You two made up? Kagome…Kagome apologized for something?"

InuYasha shrugged while he got a cup of beer. "Yeah, she did. Look, I don't pretend to understand, but I get the gist. She was scared of being hurt, much like me. But I don't think we're going to hurt each other…"

Miroku grimaced and stared around at all the alcohol that lined his counter. "Do you know about her father?"

InuYasha moved out of the way of the keg for some senior he didn't know and walked with Miroku towards the pool table that was in the middle of his living room. Kids had already taken up games on that and on the foosball table. The 62" flat screen was on with a baseball game going on in New York somewhere. InuYasha plopped down on the leather couch and swung his feet up on the coffee table. "What about her dad?"

Miroku sighed and sat down next to his friend. "InuYasha, I told you that each kid at Takahashi High has secrets and pain in their past. Her father, who was a very wealthy man was well, was driving drunk and crashed into a tree…or telephone poll…I'm not sure. But what I do know is that he wrapped the car around the object and died instantly. Kagome has never forgiven him for getting drunk and has no tolerance for drinking."

InuYasha sighed and took a sip of his beer. Putting on his best cocky attitude, he sneered, "She'll learn to accept it."
Miroku tried not to laugh as he shook his head. "We'll see…. I'm willing to bet you that she won't speak with you for weeks."

InuYasha scoffed and gave the boy a cocky smile. "She can't avoid me and she knows it. She wants me to much to do so."

Miroku raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood. "You sure are cocky over that assumption, aren't you?"

InuYasha shrugged and finished off his cup. With a hentia grin, he smoothly added, "I can smell it."

Miroku rolled his eyes. "Sure, InuYasha…. I'm going to find Sango…"

Inuyasha's eyebrows shot up as he reached out and grabbed the back belt loop of Miroku's pants. "Hold it, boy blunder…. what is going on between the two of you?"

Miroku frowned at the nickname and attempted to shake off the hanyou's hand. With a deep sigh, Miroku fell back to the couch. "Well…its complicated. We're nothing really…."

InuYasha leaned forward to drum his claws against the cherry wood coffee table. "Come again? I can smell her scent all over you, Miroku, so don't fuck with me."

Miroku crossed his arms scowling. "She's a close friend. We've been spending time together, sure…"
InuYasha gave him a know it all grin. "If you're fucking her, just say it."

Miroku seemed aghast at the idea and stared at the boy angrily. "Sango would never resort to being someone's fuck buddy. We're trying things out…. it's kept very strictly in line. "

InuYasha groaned and stared at the boy. "She smacks the living shit out of you every time you try to stroke her ass?"

Miroku sweat dropped and nodded swiftly, "every damn time."

InuYasha laughed and stood. "Keep up, persistence pays off. Look at me and Kags."

Miroku stood as well and glanced about the room. Since they had started talking, the party's attendance had nearly doubled. It was hard to hear each other over the music that was now being blasted from the state of the art sound system Sesshoumaru had invested in a year prior. "I think I would like to be nothing like you and Kagome…you two fight like dogs…. no pun intended." He gave the boy a quick smile and waved both of his hands in front of his body. "Anyway, I'm going to find the light of my life. If you excuse me…."

InuYasha nodded and returned to the beer counter. He grabbed a cup of the jungle juice and sniffed it carefully. He took a small sip and instantly regretted it. His eyes doubled in size as he held the drink a few feet out in front of him. "What the fuck?" He made a face and placed the cup on the counter.

A very sing-sang voice called out from behind the hanyou, "Fruit punch, tonic, Smirnoff vodka and absolute with a kick of tequila and Bacardi rum. It will knock you off your ass if your not careful."

He turned towards the voice and immediately frowned. His eyes narrowed as he spat, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

The girl who had been leaning against the counter turned towards him, her black hair wrapping around her skimpily clad body. She placed two hands on the boy's shoulders and purred out, "what's the matter, Inu-babe? Not happy to see me?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome ran her head under the stream of hot water, washing away her conditioner. `I really hope InuYasha didn't go to any of those sleazy parties,' she thought as she stepped out of the shower. Drying her pale skin off with a towel, she stepped into a pair of jeans and slid on a very tight black spaghetti strap tang top with a heart shaped hole right in the valley of her breasts. She then threw a sweatshirt on over the shirt and turned to stare at herself in the mirror. `He drinks…I know he does. Its something you can tell…something I know. I've seen him to it, the night we got the pizza. Sure, I didn't tell him why I don't like him doing it but he knows I hate it. He wouldn't…' Kagome turned and got out her makeup kit. She dabbed her cheeks in a light pink blush and lined her eyes with black, tracing the ends out to a point. She covered her lids in a sparkling silver finish and traced her lips with a darker pink color. She sighed, glancing at herself in the mirror. Smoothing down her hair, she blow dried it straight, then twirled it in a bun to the top of her head, holding it up with two chop stick looking pins. She let a few stands hang down in her face and gave an award-winning smile. `Tonight me and that boy are going to have a long talk about what will and what will not be tolerated in this relationship.' She swaggered out of the bathroom and walked into her bedroom and froze. A figure sat on her bed, holding a stuffed animal staring off into space. Suddenly Kagome became very worried. She reached out a hand and called out gently, "Rin?"

Rin turned from the bed and smiled at her friend, granting Kagome release from her fears. Rin looked her over giving her a smirk and let out two high-pitched whistles. "You look hot, Kags, what are you planning on doing?" A shit-eating smile ensued with a raised eyebrow from the young girl on her bed.

Kagome instantly blushed and spotted her attention to the floor. She muttered, barely audibly, "just going to hang out with InuYasha."

Rin cocked an eyebrow and squinted her eyes. "Whatcha wearing under the sweatshirt, Kagome? There is no way you'd be that done up to wear a school shirt. What are you hiding?"

Kagome stared at the girl, her mouth slightly gaping. "Mind your own business, Rin! For your information, I am not…"

Rin cut her off. "Lying? Sure you are. Come on, I want to see…. what is Yash getting tonight that's so important?"

Kagome flustered and she shut the door behind her before lifting up her sweatshirt to reveal the sexy tank. "See…happy?"

Rin's eyes glistened as she snapped back, "no, but I'm sure Yash will be."

Kagome bit her lip and sat down in her computer chair. Sitting back, she cocked her eyebrow questioningly, "why do you care? I thought you don't like Yash?"

Rin blinked for a moment, then huffed out, "Its not that I don't like him Kagome. I don't like how he treats you. It's like your yesterday's diner to him…leftovers. Sure, he can be sweet I guess. But I mean, all I see is him being a jackass to you and for that matter, he made some very blatant comments that I nor Sesshoumaru appreciated."

Kagome stared at her friend, her eyes wide. "You told Sesshoumaru what InuYasha said to you?"

Rin nodded once. "You think I was going to let the fucker get away with shouting to the world my business?"

Kagome gawked at the girl. "Wait, wait, wait." She threw her hands up in front of her, moving them quickly back and forth. "Your business? Your Business! You mean to tell me he wasn't bullshitting, or just saying shit to be stupid? You mean you really are…"
Rin darted across the room and grabbed Kagome's hands. "Kagome, stop. I mean, I'm…well…that is…well…"

Kagome stood up quickly, knocking Rin backwards. She just about shouted, "your not serious? You mean you've su…." She flustered once more, her color matching Rin's as she lowered her voice, "how far have you two gone?"

Rin rolled her eyes and stood slowly, entering Kagome's closet, picking out clothes. "If we weren't fuckin interrupted all the damn time we would have…. well….."

Kagome raised an eyebrow. "Tell me your joking. I thought…. well…. do you love him?"

Rin paused, sticking her head out to stare at Kagome. Her face was deadpanned. "With all my heart."

Kagome groaned and walked to her bed. "Rin…. your like a sister to me so please don't take this the wrong way, but you need to be careful. You've been hurt Rin, and that kills me. You were hurt bad. How do you know its love and that these feelings are real?"

Rin grabbed a shirt and a pair of pants and closed the closet. Putting them on the desk, she sat down in front of Kagome. Taking both the girls hands, she slowly began, "Kagome….I have never felt what I feel for Sessh for anyone else. I mean not even my own father." At the mention of him, Rin involuntarily shivered. "When I see Sesshoumaru, I get this warm feeling that just builds inside of me. I had it the first time I saw him, though I would never had shown it then. I get this feeling that no matter what has happened in my past, everything will be okay. He gives me the security I need, the love I need. He protects me when no one else can. I can see through the icy glare that scares away everyone else…he's so different when its just me and him…he's so…perfect."

Kagome laughed at her friend's dream expression and glazed over eyes. "wow Rin, you got it bad."

Rin came down off her Sesshoumaru induced high and nodded slowly. "I guess I do….we almost….i mean, we were like this close," she held her fingers slightly apart from each other to emphasize her point, "the other night from…consummating…our relationship when…" her voice trailed off at remembering that day.

Kagome noticed her friend's rapid decline from a euphoric like high to a rather depressed low. She put her hand over Rin's and cautiously asked her, "What happened?"

Rin swallowed hard and looked up at Kagome. Tears began to well in her eyes as she stared at her friend. Blinking them away, she continued, "well…we were messing around…. together…in my bed at my house…. and my father walked in."

Kagome gasped in sheer shock. "Holy shit Rin. Dear god. Did he catch you…. what did he say…. when did he get home…is he okay…. were you two…you know, exposed?"

Rin flustered under her friend's scrutiny. "Well…yes, he caught us and yes we were…err…naked…but thankfully Sessh had pulled a blanket over us the moment before, so he didn't see anything…he had just literally ran through the door so he must have at least heard…" her face darkened in blush yet also in another emotion Kagome came to describe as anger, "he had just gotten back…he knew Diegosan was dead…. and he…he knew."

Kagome shook her head slowly trying to make out what her friend had just said. "wait…so he saw you two were about to have sex and stopped you?"

Rin sighed and shook her head no. "no, he ran in and saw we were about to have sex but when he slammed open the door Sesshoumaru fell off the bed, which stopped us from almost having sex." She creased her brows in though. `I think Sesshoumaru would have continued regardless if he hadn't fallen off the bed. He probably would have told my dad to wait.' She giggled at the thought before returning to her brooding mood.

Kagome tilted her head towards her right shoulder and cleared her throat. "so Diegosan is dead?"

Rin nodded, her eyes transfixed on the wall ahead of her. "Dad said that he had been trying to gain us our freedom for months and he…well…. he yelled at me for quitting the club."

Kagome did a double take at her friend as her eyes opened wide. "Then you told him about Naraku, right? At this point, were you two at least dressed?"

Rin sighed and nodded slowly, blinking slowly. "Yeah, we got dressed and talked downstairs. I told him about Naraku as best as I could…Sesshoumaru told him what I could not."

Kagome sighed and slowly nodded. "At least he knows…he must have been so angry. If I know your father, I wouldn't be surprised if he…"

Rin quickly cut her off before her words sunk in. rage boiled under her skin as she clenched her fists trying to keep from lashing out. The words seeped from her mouth like venom. "he knew."

Kagome sat silent for a moment, letting the news consume her. "If he knew…"

Rin turned to stare at Kagome. Her eyes burned with a fury that Kagome did not know Rin possessed. "He fuckin knew and he never did a damn thing about it. His words were, `I was almost free,'. Bastard…he fuckin knew and he didn't care because he almost got his freedom from them. Fuck everyone else…" she shook her head, fighting down tears.

Kagome gasped as she reached out and put her hand on Rin's shoulder. "Rin…oh my god. I'm so sorry…. why did he…. i don't understand."

Rin callously laughed. "Nor do I. but all these months, he knew. He knew it was Naraku's plan all along to get to me. He never bothered to try to run with me, he just left me here so he could pay off his debt. Sesshoumaru blew a gasket. He threw our coffee table across the room and pinned my dad to the wall. When I said Sesshoumaru's name, my father learned a new kind of fear. He knew their dad."

Kagome stared gawking at her friend, shaking her head slowly. "Sesshoumaru must have slaughtered the bastard!"

Rin sneered, "I wish…but no, he let him go."

Kagome reached out and hugged her friend. "I'm so sorry Rin….I can't believe that fucker. A father should protect his daughter at all costs. If I ever see that man…"

Rin closed her eyes as she leaned into Kagome's shoulder. "You won't. Naraku would have had him killed by now. I don't have a doubt that my father's dead. But I'm okay with it, the bastard deserves it."

Kagome inhaled sharply as she rubbed Rin's back. "Rin…I'm so sorry…."

Rin pulled away from Kagome with a very emotionless glare in her eyes. "Let it go, Kagome. I wasn't going to tell you but needless to say, it slipped. Please don't tell anyone else…I'm embarrassed for the simple fact that I'm related to that spineless wimp. What father abandons their child like that?"

Kagome shrugged as she wrapped her arms around. "The same kind that gets drunk and wraps his car around a tree."

Rin nodded slowly and stood from the bed. "You don't care if I use your shower, do you?"

Kagome smiled and stood up. The two girls walked into the hallway and Kagome got her a towel. "If you ever need to talk, or just vent, Rin…I'm here."

Rin gave her a small smile and nodded. "I know…thank you." she took the towel from Kagome and grabbed the clothes she had laid out. "I'll be quick so we get can get back to the mansion, so you can see Yash."

Kagome gave her a small smile, "and so you can see your hubby."
Rin grinned at the comment and shrugged. "Sesshoumaru won't be there yet…he wanted to check on some things my dad said."

Kagome nodded slowly, "about his father?"

"Yeah. I'm not saying anything, Kagome…not yet. I want Sesshoumaru to talk to InuYasha about it. It has to come from him."

Kagome grimaced at the sound of it. "That sounds bad."

Rin walked into the bathroom before turning around. "It is. Excuse me." she closed the door abruptly ending the conversation.

Kagome sighed as she stared at the door. "Rin…" she turned slowly and gasped. Souta was standing in her doorway, staring at Kagome. "Souta! You scared me. What's up?" she gave him a sincere smile. "So, what are you doing this weekend?" she looked over her brother's appearance in satisfaction. Since she learned he had a thing for Karron, she had noticed him slowly starting to dress like a gentleman and less like a hood. Not that she had a problem with the hoods but she would rather see her brother in lighter colored clothing and not so depressed. He had on a pair of cargo khakis and a button down white shirt. His black hair was slicked back. One thing though that Kagome picked up on almost immediately was his eyes. He seemed…. scared. Fear was swirling around his gray eyes as he stared at Kagome with apprehension. "Souta, what's the matter?"

His voice wavered as he tired to calmly ask, "Is what you said true?"

Kagome tilted her head to the side and grimaced. "Is what true Souta?"

Souta let out a deep sigh and he chewed on his lip for a second. "About Diegosan…is he really dead?"

Kagome narrowed her eyes and stared harder at her brother. Anger soon spread across her face like a rash. "Were you listening to my conversations? You little jerk, you were!"

Souta dropped his hands to his side as he yelled back, "Just answer the fucking question, Kagome. Is Diegosan dead?"

Kagome marched over towards Souta and slapped him on his right cheek. "Watch your god damned language! Mom would flip is she heard you curse! And what do you know of Diegosan? Why do you…"

Souta turned his head with the warning tap and glared back at his sister. "You curse a hell of a lot more then I do and I don't care what mom would do. How I know Diegosan is none of your business. What I need to know is if he is truly dead."

Kagome huffed out, "yes, he is, and good riddance to. Don't let me ever, Souta, ever find out you had anything to do what that man!" she reached out and grabbed his collar, pulling him closer with more ferocity then he ever saw his sister display. "you didn't, did you?"

Souta gulped and tried to pull out of her grasp. "No, I didn't. I swear to god I would never have anything to do with that man! Never!" tears stung the boy's eyes as he stared at Kagome. "You don't know, do you? You haven't the faintest idea."

Kagome let go of his collar but blocked him from running from the room. Her voice was deadpanned as she stared intently on him, "what don't I know Souta?"

Souta sneered and shook his head slowly. "See, unlike you, I didn't clam up after dad died. Think about it Kagome, he was a happy man who never, ever, drank until the last three months of his life. Why would he suddenly be so willing to throw his life away? Christ, I was eleven and I fuckin knew something was wrong. Come on, Kagome, I know your smart now apply it."

Kagome recoiled and glared at the boy. "What are you trying to tell me Souta?" she reached out and put a hand on his shoulder.

Souta glared at the hand then at his sister. "Diegosan has been a menace on this city for the last fifteen years, probably longer then that. He had every businessman in his filthy pocket. Nothing was out of his reach. I'm sure you've figured that out by now…hanging around InuYasha and stuff. Think, Kagome. Dad was big in computers, much like Rin's father. Don't you think that he was influenced by Diegosan…harassed by Diegosan…threatened, killed even."

Kagome gasped and put her hand on her mouth. "Souta! Are you implying that Diegosan killed dad?"

Souta rolled his eyes and sighed, "I'm saying I'm sure somewhere along those three months he had an influencing hand. I tried to ask mom questions but she avoided saying. I don't know if she knows and doesn't want to say or what…so I asked about their relationship. She said they were fine…never had any problems. So he wasn't cheating on her and they weren't having problems. Why, Kagome, why would a sober well off father of two instantly start drinking? He never met anyone at the bar that night, I did my research. The bar tended said he just sat there staring into his vodka, shot after shot. Something was bothering him enough to make him drink."

Kagome stared at her brother as if he had grown three heads. `What he says makes sense…but why would dad get involved? Did Diegosan blackmail our father like he did Rin's? If so…did dad fight it? Did Diegosan really kill my father?' she balled her hands into tight fists. "If what your saying is true, then good riddance…. Diegosan deserved to die. Diegosan was a bad, bad man, Souta. He did things that no man should. I'm sure you've heard of Rin's issues…"

Souta brushed off Kagome's rant. "Was Naraku killed in the fire?"

Kagome stared harder at Souta, narrowing her eyes. "How do you know so much about this Souta?" suddenly she flashed back to the day when she got Inuyasha's body. So had missed so much that day…so much had been forgotten. But on the stairs…. "Souta, were you at the hideout this past Monday?"

Souta froze…every muscle in his face just stopped. After a moment, all he did was redirect his eyes to stare at Kagome. The same fear she saw plastered on his face earlier returned at the mention of the secluded club. "The…Hideout…never heard of it."

Kagome licked her lips as she stared at the boy as she took a deep breath. "out with it, Souta. It's Karron's brothers club. You know, Surron…only a few blocks from where Abyss used to be."

Souta gulped as he glared about the room frantically, trying to escape. "no…never seen it."

Kagome put her hands on her hips and cautiously asked, "What aren't you telling me? Souta, if you're in trouble…"

Souta sighed, slouching his shoulders in defeat. "Yeah, I've been there. I…overheard…Karron and the other's speaking about rescuing InuYasha from the others…."

Kagome nodded slowly. "Do you know who shot Diegosan?"

Souta grimaced and shook his head no. "they never said…."

Kagome reached out and pulled Souta into her chest, hugging him fiercely. "Souta, understand that whoever did it, did it for a good reason…Diegosan was going to murder InuYasha for what his brother did to Naraku. Diegosan as you said was a bad guy. I'm not trying to justify going out and murdering someone in cold blood but I'm sure Karron's family was just as harassed by Diegosan as everyone else."

Souta nodded and stared at the floor. "Kagome, Diegosan had their father killed and had tried to seduce their mother. It worked…and Surron was the outcome. He then dropped her like a bad habit when he learned she was pregnant and nearly destroyed the family with the news. Of course their father understood and had tried to call Diegosan on fault for the pregnancy. Diegosan instead put the man through five years of hell…random attacks, break ins…he made the family live in fear. Then Diegosan had their father and two of his daughters, Sorron and Turron killed as well. The only reason Karron and Surron lived was because they were not home with their mother. He left them alone after that but needless to say, its more then enough to want revenge."
Kagome blinked away tears as she reached out and gently rubbed Souta's shoulder, trying to comfort him from the harsh realities of real life. "I'm sorry that happened to them…I wish I could help. Hopefully his death will bring them peace…and I hope no one ever finds out they did it."
Souta gulped and stammered, "do you think Naraku will try to find his father's killer? Attack their family like how Diegosan attacked theirs?"

Kagome took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "I would be to guess so. I can't say that I ever saw Diegosan close with Naraku but I'm sure he would have wanted to take revenge. Be careful hanging out with them Souta…I don't like it."

Souta nodded swiftly, his eyes filled with dread. "I'm sorry, Kagome…I'm sorry that I dragged myself and us into this…"

Kagome reached out and grabbed Souta's shoulders, her eyes burning into his. "Sorry about what, Souta?"

Souta inhaled sharply and shook his head. "Knowing Karron, being associated with them…" he blinked a few times and stiffened his back. "Look, I got to go…" he pushed past Kagome and made a bee-line for the stairs. "I'll be home later."

Kagome whirled around and reached out, trying to grab his arm but missed. "Souta, come back here!"

"I'll be fine…me and Karron are going to the movies. I'll see you later, bye." He raced down the steps and out the door to an awaiting black 1988 Pontiac Fire Bird that Kagome was sure belonged to Karron.

Kagome ran down the steps after him but gave up in the doorway as she watched the car peel out from in front of her shrine and take of down the road. Thoughts ran feral in her mind as she watched the car fade into the sapphire horizon. `Diegosan had something to do with my father?' she turned and walked numbly back into her kitchen. Thinking back, she tried to call a time shortly before his passing, a time that she hated to think about. She stopped at a family photo that hung on the hallway wall. It was a picture of her, Souta, her mother, her father and her grandfather posed at the beach that was framed in a silver frame with the words `never forget the good times' engraved in the metal. She traced the photo with her fingers feeling tears welling in her eyes. `We were so happy…we were a family. We went places, did things together. Mom was always home with lunches for us for school and afternoon snacks for when we got home. She was always so warm and caring. Grandpa would have great stories that we took for granted to entertain us until dad got home. He always lit up the room when he walked in. quick with a joke to make us smile, always toting flowers at least once a week for mom. He would share his stories of work and things he had heard over a warm dinner. Then it changed. He wouldn't get home till late…I can remember sitting in bed hearing the door open at one or two in the morning. I remember hearing mom crying in her bed, waiting for the love of her life to return. I think she is still waiting.' Kagome pulled back and leaned against the opposite wall, staring at the photo. `Then he didn't come home at all. I remember the thundering pounds on our door at five AM…. they had found him on a deserted road. His car demolished and he was…. the impact sent him through the window, taking half of him with it…leaving the other half in the car. He lived, they said, for a few minutes after he was thrown. He had tried to pull himself to the roadway to get help. He suffered…while I slept he was torn in half. All because of a drink…one night of drowning his sorrows, he left us. Mom cried every night after that…after we were in bed and deemed asleep. She never cried in front of us, she was strong for us. But she stopped staying home…she got a job in the city to get her mind off of it. It started off slow, no afternoon snacks for when we got home but always lunches and dinner. Then we learned how to use the microwave and relied on Encore's to fill our stomachs for dinner cause she didn't get home until nine or ten. Now…Now I'm lucky if I see her twice a week.' Kagome sighed and stood up, walking upstairs slowly. `I need to know the truth…I need to know if Diegosan had connections to my father.'

Rin was standing in her room brushing out her hair as Kagome entered. Kagome gave the girl a halfhearted smile and looked over her choice in outfits. She was wearing a pair of low-rise dark jeans with a tiny blood red tube top that hardly covered the girl's bust and a black fishnet mesh over the top of it that was long sleeved. Rin turned to the girl, after putting her hair into a high ponytail and gave her a large smile. "How do I look?"

Kagome sighed as she put on her sneakers. "Like a two dollar hooker on forty second street."

Rin glared at her friend and threw a sandal at her. "How dare you call me Kikyo? Have you no decency?"

Kagome laughed in spite of the confusion that ate away at her mind. "I'm sorry Rin," she drew out with arrogance behind each word, "whatever was I thinking?"

Rin punched her in the shoulder as she put on her heels. "Shall we?"

Kagome nodded and the two turned off the lights of the house and locked up. No one would be home that night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

InuYasha growled at the girl who was moving ever so slightly closer to him with each word. "Back the fuck up, Kikyo. I told you once I didn't want an STD and I stick by my decision. Besides, don't you have a crippled bastard boyfriend somewhere to be tending to?"

Kikyo recoiled then shrugged as she helped herself to another glass of jungle juice. "I'm clean, Inu-babe, so you don't have to worry. Naraku doesn't know I left the fuckin house…"

InuYasha narrowed his eyes and cut her off. "You mean he wasn't killed in the god damned fire then? Shit, I was hoping that bastard fried alive."

Kikyo shrugged and to Inuyasha's surprise, dropped her head back and laughed. "I was to, actually. But he made it out before the fire claimed his fathers life."

InuYasha frowned and pushed past the girl. "If you excuse me, I have so many more important things I could be doing, like hanging myself…"

Kikyo grabbed his arm and whirled the boy back around to face her with a playful grin. "Where are you going, puppy…the party is just getting started." She pushed herself into the boy and ran a hand through his silver hair. "Don't you want to play?"

InuYasha grabbed her hand and stared at her. He gave her a small smirk, "what are you offering Kikyo? For me to play with you?" he couldn't help but tease her along…it was so much fun to fuck with people like her.

Kikyo gave him an end all smile as she grinded herself into his pelvis. "I'm offering you a chance to have me…"

InuYasha smirked and ran a claw through her hair, pushing it behind her left ear. He leaned down, bringing his mouth an inch from her ear and whispered, "I'd rather play in traffic." He pulled back and turned on his heels, laughing as he walked away. He could just about see the red flames that engulfed the girl's body as she stared him down. InuYasha walked over towards Miroku and two guys he was talking to, grabbing a cup of beer on the way. He pushed his way between Miroku and the boy with the Mohawk and draped his arms over the boys. He gave both of them a buzzed induced smile. "Gents, why are we standing here in this sausage fest? Where be the ladies?"

Miroku slid out from the hanyou's embrace and scowled. "InuYasha, you cannot possibly tell me that half an hour into the party you are already drunk."

InuYasha recoiled and matched Miroku's expression. "nah, man…takes a lot more shit to get me fucked up….the room is starting to spin slightly though so I am on my way. Don't worry, I have no plan on getting trashed." He snorted and gave him another smile, "but seriously, where is my wench?"

The hood with the Mohawk turned slowly to stare at InuYasha. "Dude, you're the one who kicked Kouga's ass, ain't ya?"

InuYasha grinned a toothy grin at the boy, "and so damn proud of it. How is wolf shit recovering? Does he ever plan on showing his fucking face back in school again?"

The guy crossed his arms and frowned. "Yeah, he's fine…still nursing some broken ribs. You fucked him up good. He'll be back for another fight if I know Kouga."

InuYasha stared at the guy for a moment trying to place him to where he knew him. "You're one of his lackeys, ain't ya?"

The guy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Hakkaku. And I'm not a lackey, I'm his friend."

InuYasha shrugged and turned back to Miroku. "There really is no difference. He's the pack leader…you follow him. Lackey. Anyway, did you ever find Sango?"

Miroku shrugged and nodded over towards the pool table. "She's kicking everyone's ass in pool. Anything with a stick, man, I swear she can take anyone out with one."

InuYasha raised an eyebrow and gave him a smirk, "I shall reframe from commenting on that." he prodded him with his elbow and cocked an eyebrow. He looked over Sango quickly while shaking his head. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a form fitting short sleeve black top that clung in the right places. When she would lean over to take her turn, he noticed not only Miroku but also half the other guys in the place staring at her ass. The shorts would ride up slightly under her ass and she knew it. InuYasha let out a loud, `keh' and turned to walk towards the door, finishing his drink and getting another cup of the jungle juice. `Fuck it, if Sesshoumaru is really going to kill me, I might as well go out trashed.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome pulled her Jag up in front of the mansion with a look of dread. Cars lined the street for nearly a mile around the chateau. "Shit Rin…I think I know where the party is."

Rin nodded as they pulled up, her eyes nearly falling out of her face. "Sesshoumaru is going to have his fuckin head. Man…he's dead. Sorry Kag, but InuYasha is a goner."

Kagome nodded in agreement as she pulled against the curb on the street. She stared at the house for a moment, her eyes digesting the sight. Quietly, she muttered, "I don't want to go in there, Rin."

Rin turned to stare at Kagome and frowned. "I hear you. What are you going to do?"

Kagome clenched her jaw and slowly got out of the car. "I'm going to kick his ass…especially if he's drunk. He knows how I feel about it."

Rin nodded and got out of the car as well. "I say go for it. I'm just going to go to my room to keep away from this shit. I don't think Sesshoumaru would be to happy to find me drinking."

Kagome shook her head as they walked into the house. The sights appalled her. There had to be at least one hundred people strung about the house. The music was pounding something that resembled 112 `dance with me' that was trying to drown out the noise level but failing completely. People were dancing in the middle of the hall, on tables, on the couches. Others were in the corners making out or going into things that should not be done in public. The rest were in cluttered groups talking and laughing like it was a waterhole. Kagome chewed on her tongue for a moment, fury burning in her eyes. She narrowed her eyes as they fell upon a particular silver haired boy. "Rin, if you excuse Me." she didn't wait for an answer; she stormed over towards the boy, pushing roughly past anyone who got in her way. She stared at him with the theory of burning holes through the back of his head. Walking up behind him, she reached up and grabbed a clump of his hair and pulled it roughly to turn him to face her.

"Ow, let go, let go!" he turned with the yank ready to kick ass when he set his sights on Kagome. Pulling his hair free, he wrapped an arm around her and let the anger subside. "Hey babe," he leaned to kiss her but she backed out of his range.

She glared at him, "What the hell is this, jerk? Why do you have hundreds of drunken teens at your house?"

InuYasha cocked an eyebrow and tightened his grip. "Can't help it, they followed me home toting beer kegs on their backs."

Kagome tried to struggle out of his grasp yet with no success, she stopped and relaxed slightly in his arms. Yet her anger did not fade. "You expect me to believe that?"

InuYasha shrugged and leaned down again to kiss her but instead got a palm to the face. He growled as he turned back to stare at her. "What the fuck Kags?"

Kagome narrowed her eyes to slits as she seethed out, "I told you how much I fuckin hate people drinking but no, you had to test the god damned waters, didn't you? Your asking for trouble from the cops, mind you who Naraku now owns, or for that matter, asking to get your head fuckin mounted on the god damned mantle by your fucking brother. What were you thinking, InuYasha?"

InuYasha frowned and held his cup out to her. he hated hearing that kind of language from her mouth and to get so many f-bombs dropped in once sentence, he knew she was pissed. "I think you need this more then I do."

Kagome backhanded the cup, sending it flying into the crowd. People were beginning to stare at the bickering two, especially after being drenched with liquor. "Go fuck yourself InuYasha." She turned and began to storm away, her body trembling with anger.

InuYasha reached out and grabbed Kagome's arm, pulling her back to him. Spinning to his left, he pinned her against the wall, holding her there with one arm on her left side and another arm on her right shoulder. "Kagome, you need to calm down, now!"

Kagome struggled in his grasp, her eyes burning into his. "Let me go, InuYasha." She leaned closer to him and smelt his breath. "Your drunk! You fuckin asshole…"

InuYasha scoffed and put his forehead against hers, trying to keep their conversation down. "I'm not drunk, Kagome. Yes, I have had stuff to drink but I am far from drunk. Look, babe…calm down, please. "

Kagome nearly growled at his words and struggled more. "No, I will not calm down. I'm going home, let me go!"

InuYasha laughed scornfully at the girl and shook his head. "Not doing until you calm down. You can't just slap things from people's hands ya know. Its rude."

Kagome just about screamed, "You want to talk about rude? You're holding me against my will!"

InuYasha leaned in and pushed his lips against hers, silencing her screams of frustration. He grinned as the girl just about melted in his arms. Sure, he felt bad about doing it that way but she was not going to stop her ranting. He traced her lips with his tongue, earning a small gasp from the girl. Taking it to his advantage, he plunged is tongue into her mouth. He felt her jerk under the action and attempt to pull away. He only deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, he pulled back and grinned at the gasping girl. "Are you still…."

Kagome stared at the boy in a blind hatred as she brought her knee up roughly, catching him directly in the groin. "Asshole!"

Inuyasha's eyes went wide as he slid to the ground in utter pain. "Son of a bitch!" he muttered as he crumpled to the floor in the fetal position.

Kagome walked around the boy and gave him a soft kick to the side, "don't you ever fucking think you can just shut me up by doing that! How dare you? God, your such an asshole!" she walked off into the kitchen in a blind fury, leaving him on the floor. Kagome walked into the other room where Sango was playing pool…. or had been. Instead, she was sitting on the table, her legs wrapped around a certain lecherous hood, and their mouths were plastered together. Kagome took one look at her friend's outfit and shook her head slowly. She took note to the beer right out of Miroku's grasp and the bottle of Bicardi Silver in her friend's hands, which were wrapped around the boy's waist. She gawked for a minute, shaking her head slowly. `I can't believe this…lets just top off the fuckin day with seeing Sesshoumaru doing the Macarena!' she turned and walked into the kitchen, her eyes locking onto familiar light brown ones. She felt her face flush as she screamed, "what the fuck are you doing here?"

Kikyo smiled at the girl from her stool at the kitchen island and batted her eyes. "Well, I heard there was a party…"

Kagome stalked towards the girl's location and poked at her with an index finger, "so you decided it would be a good place to spread your diseases? Get out! Get out now!"

Kikyo frowned as she took another sip of her beer. "No," she ran a hand through her hair and tossed it over her shoulder. "…Your no one to tell me to get out of someone else's home. You don't live here, so but out. If Inu-babe doesn't want me here, he can kick me out himself."

Kagome paused from telling the girl where to go and how to do it and recoiled in shock. If looks could have killed, Kikyo would have disintegrated on the spot. Not even recognizing her own voice, she spat out in a very threatening, dark and demeaning manner, "who the fuck are you to call him that?"

Kikyo gave the girl a small smile before taking a sip of her drink; "well, from how he was all over me at the club the other day…"

Kagome seemed like she could have imploded at that point. Her face was such a dark red and her eyes mimicking the fires of hell. "What club?"

Kikyo shrugged as her eyes laughed at the girl. "What's the matter, Kagome? You seem upset over this boy. Could it be that little perfect Kagome has a crush on that bad half breed of demon?"

Kagome took a step towards Kikyo, clenching both fists at her side, "what fuckin club Kikyo?"

Kikyo shook her head and laughed a very cruel laugh. "He's a great kisser you know…and really good with his hands…" she gave Kagome a rather wide grin, "but then again, I'm sure you know nothing like that."

Kagome felt herself gaping at the slut in front of her as her mind wheeled. `The night I met him…he thought I was her. That's why he pulled me onto his lap. Why didn't I ever think of that? Oh god…he…. did he…' she shuddered as she inhaled sharply. "Stop talking shit, Kikyo. You don't know shit about InuYasha…"

Kikyo frowned as she glared the girl over. "I know a lot more about the boy then you do. I know what he tastes like…I know how he feels…I also know what he did at the last party he threw that was like this…"

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid fucking hoe."

Both girls turned to their right to find InuYasha leaning on the refrigerator, staring at Kikyo from in a blaze of angry gold. Kikyo licked her lips slowly and slouched back against the island, resting her elbows behind her on the counter, arching her back in the action. She glared at InuYasha with an `I dare you to insult me again' stare. "Oh, Inu-babe, glad to see you joined us. I was just talking to Kagome about us…. and about your last party that was so heavily influenced." She cocked an eyebrow at him and gave him an evil grin.

InuYasha stared at the girl in a blind fury. He got up from his leaning stance against the refridge and positioned himself in front of the outspoken girl. He pointed a finger at her and shook it with every sentence, emphasizing his point. "There is no us. There will never, ever, be an us. Like I told you earlier bitch, I'd rather…"

Kikyo cut him off with drumming her nails on the marble. "How is Kerensa? I haven't talked her in so long…"

InuYasha paused in mid sentence; all color draining from his face as he dropped his outstretched hand. He stared at the girl for a moment in sheer panic, his eyes pacing between Kagome and Kikyo cautiously. What ensued was more of a primal growl then actual words. "Shut your mouth, whore. You don't know shit, so don't say shit!"

Kagome took a step toward the boy, beginning to worry over the unspoken event that had InuYasha so edgy. She was still angry with the boy, but curiosity had subdued that emotion for the moment. "InuYasha?"

Kikyo gave the boy an evil grin as she turned to stare from Kagome to InuYasha. "Oh, I think I know what happened. The question remains though, does Kagome?"

InuYasha growled at the girl, "shut up, wench! I swear to god, keep talking and I'll break your fuckin jaw!"

Kikyo sucked her teeth. "Temper, temper, puppy. I think anger was what led to that night, wasn't it? Or was it the cocaine that you couldn't handle?"

Kagome gasped and stared at InuYasha coldly. "Cocaine? Are you kidding me?"

InuYasha brandished his claws at the girl, obviously threatening her. "Shut up, you fuckin whore!"

Kikyo grinned and stood from her stool. "I'm sure Kagome will find out with due time." she gave Kagome a sympathetic mocking smile. "Your boy toy has some dark secrets you might want to discuss with him." she glared back at InuYasha as she slowly walked from the kitchen, "you really aren't different from Naraku, you know that? Both of you are filthy disgusting half breeds." She swaggered out of the kitchen slowly, smiling the entire way.

Kagome stared at InuYasha, who would not meet her glare, for a few moments silently. She shook her head and let out a deep sigh. "I want to know two things."

InuYasha scoffed and reached into the liquor cabinet, pulling out a bottle of Jack Daniels. He took a long swig straight from the bottle before turning to regard Kagome. She looked so disgusted and so disappointed that it burned his heart worse then the whiskey. "What possibly more can you want to know then what that whore just said?"

Kagome sneered and shook her head. "I don't give a rat's ass what she said. What I want to know is this; one did ever have sex with that whore? And two; how long ago was this party that she was talking about?"

InuYasha took another swig from the bottle and sighed. "I would never sleep with that wretch, I'd rather chop my fuckin dick off then get it infected by that…. " With a deep sigh, he shook his head slowly, "she's mad because I verbally bitch smacked her earlier. For you second question, it's a time I don't want to remember nor talk about, so drop It." he turned quickly and made his way out of the kitchen without another word into the crowd.

Kagome watched him go with wide eyes. `What am I missing?' with a frustrated yell, Kagome turned and stormed off after the boy. She couldn't catch him until he got to the patio, which was over their large in ground pool. The backyard was beautifully landscaped with gorgeous flowers and bushes. Kagome brushed past them, trying to set her mind on getting answers that she felt she deserved. She finally caught the boy who was standing on the patio, staring off into the dark night sky solemnly. "InuYasha…please…talk to me."

InuYasha turned slowly to the girl. Kagome felt her heart sink as she saw the look of utter despair and sadness etched across his face, and unless the moon was playing cruel tricks, Kagome could swear there were tears in his eyes. "I can't Kagome…I just…." He shook his head and glared at the bottle in his hand. "It started like this…. one bottle…then another. Soon I was to drunk to control myself." He shook his head and reared back and tossed the bottle like a football into the darkness of the forest behind the house. "Fuckin poison."

Kagome walked up to the boy and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She stared at him in his eyes, all anger melting away like ice in the summer sun. `Something hurt him…someone hurt him. If he doesn't want to tell me now, that's fine. But I can't see him tear himself apart…' she took a deep breath as he stared at her in shock. "I'm not asking for answers…I won't demand answers. When you want to tell me, I'll listen. But I need to know something Yash, and I need you to promise me something as well, if we want this to work between us."

InuYasha closed his eyes as he tightly wrapped his arms around Kagome. He gently rubbed the side of his face against the top of her head. `She isn't mad…she isn't yelling. I thought she would have left me again by now. But she's here…she's here and she's hugging me.' he whispered, "Anything for you, Kagome, anything."

Kagome smiled into his chest at his words. `This can work but he can't lie to me about this. I love him…it scares me but I love him to much to walk away after this.' With a deep breath, she asked, "Are you clean?"

InuYasha sighed and pulled back from Kagome, while dropping into a lounge chair on the deck. He put his back against the large flowered patterned headrest and patted the cushion between his legs for Kagome to drop down into. She sat down between his legs and he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her back to his chest. He rested with her that way for a moment, her head tucked securely under his chin, which rested on the top of her head. "You mean drug wise…or…"

Kagome blushed as she rested her head against his chest. "Yeah, drugs."

InuYasha inhaled slowly and exhaled just as slow. "Well…honestly…no, not completely. I have not done any hard drugs for the past three months if that matters. Hard drugs being cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, or crystal meth." He heard her gasp and tightened his grasp on her. `If I lose her, its going to be to the truth but not until its all out. She has the right to know about my past…just like I would want to know about hers.' Pushing himself, he continued slowly, "I have been clean from weed for the past week…and I've been trying to cut back on cigarettes. Alcohol…well, I'm sure you see how far I've gotten with that." he sighed as he felt her back go ridged. "Kagome, I had a lot of self loathing and a lot of guilt that rested on my shoulders for a number of years. For a year and three months, I tried to drown myself in anything that could get me high and let me forget the things I saw. I did things that I hate myself for…I destroyed peoples lives in drug-induced hazes. I don't want to talk about it, honestly. But if you really want to know…I'll tell you."

Kagome gasped at the blow of his words. To think the boy who she would have given her soul too had lost himself in such vile substances, it tore at her heart. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths before confronting the recent developments. "I don't know what to say, Yash. I appreciate you being honest but really, I'm speechless. I want to say that I forgive you and hope that you never think about doing that stuff again, a part of me wants to run away, and another part of me wants to ask what you were thinking. But I think over these past two weeks I've learned that everyone has problems, some worse then others. No one will ever understand another's pain. All I can do is sympathize and try to keep you from those things. I'm not going to pretend to understand. You know how much I hate alcohol and that loathing extends out to drugs and everything in between. My father was killed when he was driving drunk…and I was reminded of that fact today before coming here. When I saw the cars in front of your house, I knew what was going on. I was tempted to leave but my need to see you overpowered it. Yet to see the people I love using the vile liquid…it just makes me so angry." She clenched her fist as tears slowly stained her cheeks. "I hate the thought of the substance…I hate the thought of you using it…. having anything to do with it. It angers me to no end, honestly. I could so easily lose you…and I can't…" she chocked back a sob as she felt his arms tighten around her, "I can't lose you too."

InuYasha leaned down and gently chanted in her ear, "I'm sorry…I'm so sorry….i never meant…. I'm sorry, Kags…" he kissed the top of her head and rocked her back and forth gently, trying to sooth her.

Kagome nodded once, her eyes fixing themselves on the night sky as she calmed down. After counting till ten, she slowly added, "I know…and I'm sorry for you pain as well. I wish I could say it will be okay but I'm learning that phrase isn't always true."

InuYasha sighed and cleared his throat. "i…I got involved in my brother's…business…back in the states and the mistake cost my four best friends their lives."

Kagome gasped as she pulled herself from his arms to turn to sit on her knees and stare at InuYasha. "Oh god, Yash…I am so sorry…" she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug. "My god…how…I mean, why did it…"

InuYasha closed his eyes as the scene danced before his eyes. Setting his jaw tightly closed, he managed to mutter, "they were gunned down…. we were all gunned down. I lived cause I'm a demon…they weren't."

Kagome hugged him tighter, trying to rock away his pain. She pulled back stared at the boy, running a hand through his silver locks. "I'm so sorry…if there is anything I can do…"

InuYasha reached up and put a finger to her lips. "It was a long time ago, Kagome. I'm a different person because of it and that's why I was so set on destroying Diegosan after everything we learned. But it was still a long time ago…"

Kagome shook her head slowly and pulled away from his finger. "But Yash, it might have been in the past but you still hurt because of it."

InuYasha nodded once, letting out a deep breath. "I do. I won't lie about that. But you want to know what, every day that passes, especially since I met you, I've learned how to live again. You're my strength, Kagome…" he sighed as he dropped his chin to his chest and stared at the space between them.

Kagome reached over with a hand and delicately lifted his chin so she could look into his eyes. Leaning forward, she kissed him lightly on the lips. For a moment the two sat like that, locked together in understanding and love. For a moment they found ease from the harsh realities of real life. Kagome wrapped her two arms around Inuyasha's shoulders as he wrapped his hands around the back of her head. She pushed forward on the kiss, tasting his lips, his tongue. The two found peace with each other.

InuYasha moved his hands from the back of her head to her shoulders, gently pulling her to straddle his lap. Kagome wrapped her legs around his back as he pulled her closer to him. `I need her…I need her to be here for me. I never want to let go…I'll die before I do.' the kiss escalated into a deeper passion as the two found themselves at the mercy of lust and the burning need of passion. He reached down and pulled the sweatshirt off the girl in his arms and threw it over the chair. He pulled back slightly and looked over her shirt with a small smirk. "So…what were you planning on doing tonight?"

Kagome blushed as she felt his eyes dance over her cleavage and body. She could almost feel his eyes undressing her. She kissed him again, playfully sinking her teeth into his bottom lip. "Shut up and kiss me." he didn't need any further urging; he captured her lips in another kiss as he rid her of the tang top she was wearing. She shivered in the night air as the coolness hit her naked back. She leaned forward and slowly unbuttoned the black silk shirt he was wearing, gently running her lips over his neck while she did it. Sucking at his pulse, she let her hands free him of the shirt and pulled it off his body. She threw it over the chair to join the pile of clothes that was forming behind their chair.

Under the suckling pressure of her mouth, InuYasha moaned as she latched herself onto his pulse. He lolled back his head and groaned. `I could stay like this forever.' His hands instantly went to her pants, undoing the button in a matter of seconds. Though not wishing to stop the pleasure, he pulled back from her intoxicating lapping of his neck and he tugged off his undershirt and undid the button of his cargo khakis. He gave the girl an arrogant smirk as he stood slowly. Kagome gasped and her eyes flew behind them, trying to make sure no one saw the half dressed hanyou carrying her nearly naked form. He licked the brim of her ear, tracing the delicate flesh with the tip of his tongue. Breathily, he whispered into her ear, "wrap your legs around me."

Kagome complied though her face was buried in his chest. "What are you doing?"

InuYasha grinned as he kicked off his jeans. "Midnight swim."

That was Kagome's only warning as the hanyou slipped the two of them into the heated waters of his in pool. She screeched as high as she could at the sudden feeling of water surrounding them. She gasped and let go of him with one hand, slashing water at his head. "You jerk! You could have told…"

He silenced her with a heart-stopping kiss, roughly pushing his lips against hers. His hands traveled to her back and he undid her bra, removing the fabric from her body. "Sue me." he threw the bra onto the patio, only a few steps from them. He slowly floated the two of them into the corner of the pool, pinning her against the cold cement block and his warm body. He leaned in and let his lips trace her neck, sucking every so often on the soft skin. He traced the earlier hickey with his tongue and gave it a match on the opposite side of her neck. She moaned under the pressure, finding herself in complete ecstasy. He let his hands drift over her breasts, tracing the mounds carefully with the tips of his fingers, sending shivers through her body. He put a hand on the back of Kagome's head, and led her head to roll back, exposing more of her neck for him to devour. He licked a slow trail up the newly exposed flesh, sending the girl into spasms. His fingers trailed down the soft skin of her stomach and with one claw, he shred the cotton underwear between her legs. He let his lips travel lower from her neck; he traced her collarbone with his tongue, leading down to her left breast. He teased her with the tip of his tongue then took her nipple in his mouth. At the same time, he slid a finger gently into her wet folds. Kagome arched her back with the double pleasure with a loud moan as she let one hand shoot out and gently ease the boxers off his body. He pulled back in shock as she traced his length with her hand, gently pulling the skin under her hand. He hissed in pleasure, and resumed sucking on the small bud. His finger dislodged itself from her insides and traced over the small bundle of nerves right above its previous location. He gently ran his claw over her clit, igniting a burning passion deep within her body. She ran her fingers over his tip while leaning in and kissing his neck. InuYasha pulled back from her breast and nuzzled her face away from his neck. Leaning in, he kissed her passionately. Breaking the kiss, he breathily added, "I don't want to rush you…"

Kagome wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing away his hand from her clit. She raised her hips to drag herself over the length of his cock. "I want you so bad…." she took a deep breath and somehow found the strength to stare him in the eyes and quietly demand, "you have to promise me something Yash…" she pulled back before he tried to kiss her, intensifying her glare. "I'm serious…"

InuYasha met her gaze and ran a hand through her hair. "I told you before, anything I possibly can…"

Kagome gave him a small smile and nodded slowly. "I want you to promise me you'll stay clean. I mean it Yash…no drugs, none. I would ask for no alcohol as well but I know that is asking a lot. I'm not demanding you to stop drinking…I would appreciate it. but if you want us to work, I'm serious, no drugs." She winched, preparing herself for him to start yelling at her for demanding, for putting him into the tempting situation then persuading him into answering. She was going to ask him this but things got in the way…but before she gave into her passion, she needed to know he would stay clean.

InuYasha leaned in and kissed her gently, tracing her lips with his own. "Done. I will stay away from alcohol as much as I can…I won't promise I won't drink at all but I will not get drunk. As for the drugs, I needed a reason to stop and you're the best one I can think of. I love you and am willing to go to the ends of the earth for you Kagome."

Kagome smiled as she ran a hand down his cheek. "I love you too." She kissed him on the mouth, sliding her tongue into his mouth. After a flavorful kiss, she pulled back and whispered in his ear, "I want you so bad, right now."

InuYasha didn't need any more consent. He wrapped his arms around her, one around the small of her back, the other resting on the wooden patio of the pool. He let the tip of his cock rest against her opening, teasing her gently by letting it slide an inch in then pulling back, trying to get her accommodated to his size. He nestled his nose against her cheek, kissing her lightly then whispered in her ear, "this is going to hurt…"

Kagome turned her head to face him, capturing his lips in a kiss. She thrust herself forward a little more on his shaft as he gently let it sink into her until it reached her barrier. She rose and fell on the tip of his cock a few times, working herself open to fit him with loud groans of fervor.

InuYasha moaned with each of her thrusts, wishing nothing more then to hold her still and bang her until the sun rose. Instead he let her work at her leisure and savored every minute of it.

Kagome slid back down to have him resting against her barrier and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him again lightly, she whispered, "Take me…"

InuYasha pushed against her, sealing his mouth over hers. He felt the hymen give way under the pressure and sunk the rest of the way into her. He could have blown his load there at the blinding pleasure that engulfed the two. He forced himself still, gently kissing her mouth. His golden eyes bore into the moonlight filled chocolate ones in front of him. She was his angel; his to protect and his to cherish. He finally had found a peace that he did not know he was capable of ever feeling again. It was a blissful and delightful feeling…one that he would never give up again. He found his home…. and it was in her heart.

Kagome gasped as the small piece of her innocence burst in the heat of the passion yet she did not care. What mattered to her was that she was finally in the arms of the one person in life that she knew she could trust…that she could rely on. She knew that he would never intentionally hurt her, and would never ever leave her. She knew, in that instant, that the fear she had of falling in love with this boy was foolish…she was already in love with him. She allowed the dull pain to subside, and felt what had been slightly painful become a burning need…a feeling that she needed to fulfill. She slowly moved her hips on his, sliding herself very slowly up the length of his penis, then settling back down on it.

Inuyasha's eyes snapped open as Kagome grinded herself on his cock. He grinned as he tightened his grasp on her back and began to move himself inside of her, starting a slow rhythm. Kagome moaned in his ear as he slowly slid himself in this safe wet haven…in his little piece of heaven. The words that left her mouth were something that he had longed to hear from her…begging. "Harder…InuYasha…". Hearing those words, he took heed in her plea. He quickened the rhythm, pushing himself into her faster and faster. He would pull back until he was almost out of her completely, then push back in until he reached her back wall, then repeat a second later.

Kagome grinded herself into him with each of his thrusts, meeting him on the path of pleasure. She couldn't help the escalating moans that slipped through her mouth or how she had begun calling his name, begging for him to continue. She felt as if she was floating somewhere above what was going on, watching and receiving all the bliss that it inflicted on her body. Arching her back, she screamed out his name as he continued to pound into her.

InuYasha was one the brink of an earth shattering orgasm but he was not ready to do it without her. Releasing his hold on her back, he reached between their bodies and let his finger fall upon her clit. Flicking the bud with a claw, he felt her entire body clamp down around his.

Kagome felt his claw graze the most sensitive part of her body as she felt her body tense. It was as if the stars fell from the sky. Kagome thrust her back against the back of the pool as colors exploded around her eyes. Her blood felt like it was on fire as she found herself engulfed in darkness. His name exploded from her lips as she did.

InuYasha felt her give way under his thrusts and unable to hold back, he let her name bellow from his lips as his orgasm rocked the both of the two, sending them into bliss together. He grabbed the deck behind the girl as he balanced himself with her legs still wrapped around him. Nuzzling into her neck, he kissed her soft skin as he leaned on the deck. "Oh my god, Kagome. Have I ever told you you're a goddess?"

Kagome whined beneath him as he involuntarily twitched inside of her. She laid her head on his shoulder, enveloping her arms around him tightly. "mmm…my god Yash, I have never felt that way."

InuYasha smiled as he used the last of his strength to pull his face towards her and gently kiss her lips.

A rather sing sang masculine voice from behind the two at the edge of the pool shattered their intimate moment. "Oh. My. God. An you expect us to swim in that water after that show?"

Kagome buried her face in Inuyasha's chest with an embarrassed cry as InuYasha slowly turned to glare over his shoulder into the darkness. He didn't need to see the face to know whom the voice belonged to. Yet even in the darkness of night, the moonlight illuminated the Cheshire cat like smile on the boy's amused face. Even InuYasha blushed, as he made sure he was completely covering Kagome's body from the prying eyes. "Oi, Miroku, don't you have anything better to do then watch other people fuck?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

okay, so there we go; one happy non-frustrated couple, one soon to be dead monk and a crap load of people in the house who should not be there. Enjoy and R&R..