InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Go Dog Go! ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
'Not again.' Kagome's inner voice groaned as she stared at a familiar pornographic couple who seemed to be haunting her dreams of late.

Kagome sighed dejectedly as the entire scene seemed to take on a tired and repetitive air.

Inu Yasha and Kikyou had been ~starring~ in her dreams as of late, and like a porno one watches over and over, it was starting to get old.

'Couldn't they at least do something new?' Kagome questioned as she tilted her head in quiet contemplation.

"Huh..." Kagome commented as she stared at the distant couple in approximately same position she fell asleep in.

"You'd think he'd pull a muscle doing that."

The gag of course was missing, Kagome noted, as she freely talked through the dream, but her hands were bound behind her back as she lay on her stomach, and the soreness in her shoulders seemed to hint she would more then likely feel the same twinges upon waking.

"She's faking." Kagome heckled sarcastically as she turned her head away ever so slightly, for some reason expecting to find popcorn. (Not that she could do much but bury her face in the bowl in her current state.)

"Hey!" Kagome's inner dream-voice squawked as the gentle grunts that usually echoed through her ears during this part of the dream seemed to drift away.

'Where'd they go?' She wondered as she turned back and found herself alone in the water colored clearing.

'Now what?' Kagome had to wonder as she wiggled her toes in the air, shivering slightly as the gentle breeze in the clearing caressed the bare skin of her behind.

Kagome's eyes went wide as the sensation brought her attention to her sudden lack of clothing?

'Uh oh.' She huffed far too casually for a woman who was lying against the forest floor tied up in nothing but Sesshoumaru's sash.

Kagome grimaced slightly, rolling up to a sitting position as she confirmed she was completely nude, before searching for a familiar hanyou.

If this was the part of the dream where a certain Inu hanyou thought he'd score sloppy seconds, he was sadly mistaken.

If she couldn't sit him in her dreams, then perhaps a swift kick in the groin would do the trick?

The thought made Kagome giggle. Now that was something she could enjoy after watching him fuck Kikyou for the last four nights.

"Bring it on." Kagome mused as she slowly and awkwardly pushed herself up into a standing position within the confines of her dream; the awkward binding causing her chest to stick out as she did.

"Hn." A dark masculine voice answered in an almost appraising tone as Kagome's dream of kicking a certain hanyou where it counts quickly degenerated into what she could only assume was a nightmare.

"S-Sesshoumaru." Kagome stuttered as she faltered slightly backward.

"How'd you get in here?" She questioned dimly as if she were asking how the Taiyoukai had gotten into her room rather then her dreams. The comparison of course was flawed considering she had a lock on her door, all though a certain hanyou did seem to break in almost constantly.

"Perhaps you want me here." Sesshoumaru stated in a seductive tone while slowly advancing on the miko and locking his eyes on her in a predatory way.

'Wow.' Kagome noted as her eyebrow twitched. 'He's even arrogant in my dreams.'

"I don't want you here." Kagome argued softly as she backed away slowly.

"You lie." The Taiyoukai toned evenly as his face curled into the biggest smile Kagome had ever seen on the stone cold features. The fact that she'd never actually seen him smile, in real life, was completely forgotten as the realness of the dream began to confuse her unconscious mind.

"What do you want?" Kagome demanded hotly as she attempted to control the situation.

Another dangerous curl of Sesshoumaru's lip caused Kagome to shiver and she closed her eyes once as if to verify she wasn't seeing things; only to open them when she felt a clawed hand wrap around her naked back and hold her body to his.

"I would think that much is obvious." Sesshoumaru drawled with ease as he lowered his thin lips to her earlobe and began to nibble gently on the tender flesh.

"...But this isn't what you want." The Taiyoukai added as he whispered dangerously against the woman's trembling face.

"W-what?" Kagome barely had time to question before her body was once again thrown against the forest floor.

"Ow!" Kagome whimpered while narrowing her eyes in agitation at the demon lord as she laid on her side and uselessly kicked in his direction. "That hurt!"

"I would suspect so." Sesshoumaru answered stoically before kneeling beside the squirming female and pulling her roughly against his chest so that her bound hands were trapped between them.

"What are you...." Kagome trailed off as the clawed hand that secured her against his chest began to squeeze an exposed breast roughly.
Sesshoumaru nuzzled his nose against her face roughly as he brought it to her ear before answering,

"Exactly what you want me to do." The deep and sensual tone of his voice caused little shivers to run down Kagome's spine. "THIS is what you want." He added in a rough tone as his hand painfully squeezed at her left breast.

"Too fast!" Kagome croaked as she was thrust forward to land with a flop on her stomach; not at all commenting on her rapid decent.

It was all happening too fast. If this was in fact a dream, Kagome noted as her panicked mind questioned the reality of what was happening, why was everything happening so quickly? She needed time to think this through. She wasn't ready.

'Well.' Kagome flinched as she noted her body seemed to be more then ready; the familiar ache in her stomach and heated slickness between her legs belaying that her body seemed a little more willing then she was.

'Screw my body!' Kagome exclaimed before grimacing, thankful she hadn't said that one out loud.

'I mean...that is...I'm not ready!' Yes, Kagome decided, that sounded better.

"I intend to." The Taiyoukai whispered hotly against her ear while pulling Kagome up to her knees as her shoulders remained pressed against the ground; seemingly reading her thoughts and apparently only paying attention to what he deemed important. (As usual )

Kagome nearly choked as the feeling of skin against skin communicated the demon lord's apparent lack of clothing.

"Dammit." Kagome cursed as she squirmed helplessly trying to turn. 'I don't even get to see him naked?' She sighed as she silently cursed the mechanics of dreams and momentarily put the fact that she could most definitely FEEL his nakedness out of her mind.

"Shhhhhh." The Taiyoukai hissed against her ear with more then a little perverse pleasure. "Such a mouth my little miko." He cooed as a clawed hand slowly seemed to almost tremble down her stomach, causing her own limbs to feel unstable.

"We can't do this..." Kagome whispered softly as the ache building within her abdomen caused her head to roll back against his.

"We can." Sesshoumaru corrected.

"We will." He added as the tip of his manhood began to slide along her all ready swollen womanhood.

"Many times." He promised darkly as he slowly began to push into the quivering girls slick passage.

Kagome groaned as the deliciously slow friction caused her eyes to roll back in her head. Shouldn't it hurt? Did she care if it didn't?

'No.' Kagome remarked almost giddily as she felt the length sink agonizingly slow into her body. The whole thing was far too gentle. She wanted him to take her fast and hard. She wanted him to use her up over and over again until she absolutely reeked of their love making and every part of her body felt dirty.

'Damn him and his slowness.' Kagome groaned as she completely forgot her previous cries and whimpered as she tried to push back against him.

She would just have to tell him, that's all. How exactly did one phrase such things? Faster please? Speed it up pal? Go dog go? (sorry..couldn't help myself :P)

Kagome winced as a sharp pain against her hip distracted her from the heavenly sensations she had been swimming in. Why was THAT hip hurting again? Did the fall do more damage then she originally thought.

"Ow!" Kagome exclaimed as the pain throbbed again. Was he biting her? Should a bit really hurt that much?

"Ow!!!" She exclaimed more forcefully as the delicious pleasure slowly slipped free of her body and the pain remained. Her vision was once again disintegrating in a sea of white that was all too familiar.

"Not NOW!" Kagome moaned as the heat from the Taiyoukai's skin seemed to evaporate with the rest of the dream.

"Oooommm!" Kagome exclaimed once more as her cries seemed to be muffled by something. The gag? But she hadn't been gagged, had she?

Kagome's eyes fluttered open quickly as she rolled onto her side to protect the offended hip from the onslaught of blows.

'You fucking bastard!' She exclaimed angrily as she locked eyes with a familiar set of golden eyes that were currently staring at her with distain. Where had her naughty Inu puppy gone?

"Bathe." The Sesshoumaru, most definitely not of her dreams, commanded as he flared his nostrils at her in agitation. He continued to stare at her with an annoyed glint in his eye before reaching down and turning her over almost violently as he quickly untied the knot against her wrists.

He was standing at the other side of the clearing before Kagome could even get to her feet. She stared at him in angry confusion as she removed the gag.

"Good morning to you too grumpy." Kagome offered offhandedly before humming as softly as she could as she attempted to keep her annoyance level to minimum.

"Bathe." Sesshoumaru ordered firmly as he stood on the edge of the clearing and continued to glare at her.

Kagome raised an arm and sniffed surreptitiously under it as she stared at the Taiyoukai quizzically. What was his issue?

"You know what." Kagome retorted smartly as she decided the Taiyoukai had obviously woken up on the wrong side of the tree this morning. "I think I'll take a bath." She finished as she widened her eyes to punctuate her sentence and grabbed up a fistful of towels; once again resuming her humming as she drowned the flurry of curses her brain supplied with the Rice-A-Roni Jingle, praising Kami when she didn't make the bell sound at the end.

"Coming Rin?" Kagome questioned quickly as she held her nose in the air; the Taiyoukai's arrogance apparently rubbing off on her.

"Rin tired." The small girl replied before waving dismissively at a dejected Kagome and flopping back to her place on the ground.

Kagome harrumphed before turning to the Taiyoukai once more to fix him with a heated glare and stomping off in the direction of the hot spring. She really had no idea how good Sesshoumaru's nose was, but she couldn't smell as bad as other humans he had come in contact with. After all, Rin was human, and he didn't treat her that way.

He let her braid his hair.

"Doesn't let ME braid his hair." Kagome huffed, sounding very much like a five year old that had just been sent to her room. Her steps faltered slightly as she realized just how silly she sounded.

So he wanted her to take a bath, Kagome shrugged, she liked taking baths.

Kagome smiled as the opportunity to take a bath allowed her constantly bottled up thoughts to flow over her lips without fear of retribution. It was freeing, she decided as she slowly continued to speak her thoughts out loud and stripped at the edge of the hot spring, to finally be able to just think without the taste of fabric or frantically trying to redirect her brain.

Kagome giggled as she aired all her dirty laundry into the wind.

"Sesshoumaru is a prick." She giggled again.

"Mmmm Sesshoumaru's mother was most likely a toad demon." She giggled once more; noting that statement would probably have ended her life if spoken back at camp.

"Sesshoumaru's feet stink." She half giggled before realizing that one was a little weird while offering the water a little shrug.

That was the great thing about being alone, Kagome noted, she could be weird and didn't have to be embarrassed.

"Speaking of weird." Kagome noted as she lowered her body into the water and gave a contented little sigh.

"Where the hell is Jaken?" She questioned as she stared checked the boulders for toads and suddenly realized Sesshoumaru's little one demon fan club was missing. It was an odd and random thought, but considering how long she had been traveling with the group she found it suprizing. Why hadn't she noticed that before?

Kagome shrugged, "I guess he's just forgettable." She furrowed her brow slightly as she realized perhaps that would have been a more poignant question to ask the Taiyoukai when she attempted to speak with him the other night.

Kagome sighed as her thoughts drifted to the demon lord of her dreams. How could her brain have confused it so badly? He was a bad BAD demon. She was a good HUMAN girl. They couldn't.....well they could...but they wouldn't...........

"Shouldn't?" Kagome questioned as she tried to think of the proper words to finish the thought that squirmed inside her mind as it tumbled from her lips.

"Doesn't matter." She stated definitively as she vocalized her inner thoughts again.

Couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't; they all applied.

Besides, they were going on a week now, and the time passed quickly enough. Before she knew it, it was going to be next month and she would have a grumpy hanyou to face.

There was absolutely no reason to give this Sesshoumaru-sex thing another thought.

Kagome rubbed her jaw with a sigh as the muscles quickly began to get sore. Having to SAY everything she THOUGHT was tiring. She laughed as she considered taking a vow of silence after the month was up.

That would last all of five minutes.

It would be nice, however, to have her mouth work at a normal-everyday-talking speed instead of the hurried motor-mouth way it seemed to work now, as it attempted to voice her thoughts at the same time they occurred to her.

Kagome sighed as she dunked her head under the water of the hot spring. As much as she enjoyed the lack of censorship she really needed to get back before ~Mr.Grumpy Puppy~ decided yet another punishment was in order and did to her.....whatever the hell he did to Jaken. Where the hell was Jaken? It was going to drive her crazy if she didn't find out.

Kagome resurfaced as she pushed her wet hair back out of her face. At least if Sesshoumaru wanted to talk again she had something to talk about; an honest question that she could ask

She really couldn't think of a reason Sesshoumaru would refuse to answer THAT question, all though, she was sure he would find one.

"Oh well." Kagome huffed as she reached for a bottle of shampoo. At least it would keep her from divulging any embarrassing details about her dream.

Oh she could all ready see his reaction to that one.

~"Filthy human! You will not dream of this Sesshoumaru!"~

"Riiight." Kagome agreed as she pondered the conversation out loud. "I'll get right on that one."

Or WORSE, Kagome noted as her hands stilled in her hair momentarily, what if LIKED that she dreamed of him. She shivered slightly. She could almost see the arrogantly smug grin across his face.

Kagome made a sour face as she dipped her entire body under the water again; suddenly finding the sound of her own thoughts voiced out loud offensive.

A gentle splashing sound echoed through the hot spring clearing as it slowly drifted through the air until it reached the pointed ear of a Taiyoukai who stood motionless amongst the trees.

'So.' Sesshoumaru's inner voice noted as it slowly stroked his ego. 'It was this Sesshoumaru she was thinking about.'

'Of course it was.' He practically snorted as he dismissed the theory that any other man could hold a candle to him.

So now Sesshoumaru had the knowledge and therefore the power he'd been musing of earlier. The question was...what to do with this new-found power?

Sesshoumaru remained motionless as he stared at the bathing female from his place hidden amongst the trees.

An elegant eyebrow arched into the Taiyoukai's hairline as the afore mentioned arrogantly smug grin spread across his face.

Perhaps he'd been hasty in his previous belief that the ENTIRE month would be a living hell.

After all, a resourceful Youkai could always make the best of a difficult situation.....couldn't he?