InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Enter Innuendo. ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The gentle hum of the theme to a movie, that wouldn't even be written for another five hundred years, rolled through the forest; announcing the much anticipated approach of a young miko from the future.

Kagome's bath lasted a little longer then she originally planned, causing her to trek in the direction of camp at a hurried pace.

"He wouldn't leave me ...would he?" Kagome questioned uncertainly before pressing her lips together and giving into yet another bout of familiar musical vibration.

Kagome sighed softly as she caught sight of the Taiyoukai standing at the edge of camp; his ward standing next to him as they both seemed to stare at some point far off in the distance.

Kagome's volume increased slightly as she fought against the urge to voice the relief his presence evoked.

"What are we looking at?" Kagome finally questioned as she took a place beside the great Taiyoukai and stared off in the distance, completely missing the stare Sesshoumaru gave her through the corner of his eyes.

The silence of Kagome's unanswered question seemed to resonate through the early morning air as even Rin remained silent, apparently too used to the sound of the miko's voice to identify that a question had been posed.

"Sesshoumaru.." Kagome began again as she continued to stare into the distant nothing as if expecting to see something; completely missing the demon lords eye's upon her. "Where's Jaken?"

"Home." Sesshoumaru uttered stoically as he removed his gaze from the girl and again gazed off into the distance.

"Home?" Kagome questioned as her mind suddenly presented a million questions. "You have a home? I always thought you lived ...out here. Why didn't he come with you?"

"Jaken-sama was BAD." Rin answered as she became more engaged with the conversation and widened her eyes to emphasize the last word.

"What did he do?" Kagome questioned inquisitively as she locked eyes with the young girl standing on the other side of Sesshoumaru.

"He woke Sesshoumaru-sama up." The young girl explained as her hushed tone and large eyes implied that this was a BAD BAD thing to do.

Kagome's eyes grew large as she quickly stared up at the Taiyoukai, silently thankful he didn't return her gaze. "You sleep?"

"Of course." Sesshoumaru snorted.

"I've never seen you sleep." Kagome responded as she seemingly defended her previous question.

"This Sesshoumaru does not sleep with humans." He offered back blandly, once again allowing his irises to creep to the corner of his eyes as the rest of his body remained motionless.

Kagome hummed loudly. Surely he meant 'This Sesshoumaru does not sleep with humans ~in his midst~' but the implication had all ready been planted in the young woman's mind and her brain was only so happy to provide images to the contrary as she struggled to snuff them out.

"But Lord Sesshoumaru," Rin offered as she affectively pulled Kagome free of her thoughts, "You sleep with Rin all the time."

Sesshoumaru blinked languidly as he continued to stare at the horizon in frustration. He would definitely have to provide a 'baby sitter' for his ward if he intended to entertain himself with the miko. His young ward's propensity for making perfectly innocent statements was tying a knot in his carefully weaved plan.

"I think Sesshoumaru-sama just likes you better." Kagome teased as she winked at the young girl; earning a soft smile in return.

"Ah-un!" The young girl exclaimed as her eye's drifted to the horizon, drawing Kagome's eyes to it as well.

Kagome blinked as the two headed Youkai quickly descended before them while the Taiyoukai bent to pick up his young ward, holding her as you would a small child.

"What are we doing?" Kagome questioned as she noticed the demon lord made no attempt to place Rin upon the demon's back and was instead staring at her expectantly.

"You will ride my beast." Sesshoumaru offered casually as he took a few steps forward with his young ward still held against him.

Kagome grimaced as she began humming loudly again. Why did everything he said all of a sudden have a sexual connotation?

"O-okay." She responded before hesitantly approaching ~Sesshoumaru's beast~ and climbing on, desperately trying to ignore the symbolism.

"Come." The Taiyoukai ordered as he nodded to Ah-Un curtly and began to gather a cloud beneath his feet.

Kagome grimaced again and desperately wished the saddle didn't force her thighs apart. She wondered through random bouts of humming why he hadn't asked her to 'quit making so much noise' and put the gag back on. For that matter, why wasn't he tying her hands? Even more disturbing, why was she humming the theme song to the Adam's Family? Kagome sighed; she really was running out of songs.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Kagome couldn't help but smile as she took in their surroundings. Sesshoumaru's home was nice, in its own quaint sort of way. It obviously wasn't used much; something she supposed would make sense considering how much time he spent in the forest. The furniture of course was extremely sparse, a chair here a table there. Each item seemed to be simple, as if it had been designed for very specific purpose and then sat there for years performing the same task over and over at the owner's discretion. None of it seemed extravagant or over indulgent; it was simply there to serve it's master.

"I could see myself staying a month here." Kagome smiled as she once again surveyed the home from the entry way and voiced her inner thoughts.

Sesshoumaru fought the urge to roll his eyes as the woman beside him seemed to ramble on and on about his furniture. He wouldn't even bother with this place if his young ward didn't occasionally require things, like a bed or a roof to keep the rain from soaking her kimono in the fall.

"Rin." Sesshoumaru ordered as he stood in the entry way and addressed his young ward authoritatively. "You will stay with Jaken."

"Hai Sesshoumaru-sama." The young girl answered, her smile falling slightly as she realized she was to be separated from her beloved demon lord.

"Should I let him out?" Rin questioned as the corner of her lip quirked ever so slightly.

Sesshoumaru paused momentarily, the action suggesting there should have been a sigh to fill the void, before uttering. "If you feel it necessary."

Kagome blinked as the young girl scampered away humming softly as she squelched the question of whether or not she was going to release the toad to the back of her mind as she decided to turn to the demon lord instead.

"What about me?" Kagome questioned as the Taiyoukai beside her seemed to turn to exit the dwelling.

"You will come with me." The Taiyoukai retorted, not missing the elevated humming noise that soon followed.

Kagome grimaced, 'Now we're coming together.' She noted piteously as she hummed an old margarine jingle to hold back the thought that threatened to spill from her lips.

"Where are we going?" She finally questioned as she gained more control of her thoughts.

"Patrolling." The Taiyoukai retorted as he waited for the woman to catch up with him before exiting the domicile.

"I'm going to miss her." Kagome responded softly as she looked back to the small wooden structure and sighed. Not only was she being deprived of the bright young girl's company but now she was alone with Sesshoumaru; something she REALLY didn't want to think about.

"It is easier to travel without her." Sesshoumaru stated coolly as he attempted to mask the emotion her statement evoked. He would miss his Rin as well, but things truly would be easier if she wasn't around, besides, "I would not wish Jaken to grow lax in his duties."

"Oh." Kagome noted dimly as she seemed to easily find the hidden meaning within his words. Jaken was being punished. Then why not leave her as well? Wasn't her presence just as annoying?

Kagome began to hum again as she decided she didn't really want answers to her unanswered questions.

"Just the two of us ..huh?" Kagome laughed nervously as she attempted to make small talk with the demon lord beside her.

"You prefer a threesome?" Sesshoumaru questioned as the corner of his lip twitched out of the miko's field of vision, not missing the way she practically gagged on the air at his comment.

"Yes!" Kagome sputtered as her mouth belayed her discombobulated thoughts. "ER...No...er...Hmm hmm hmmm hmm hmmm"

Kagome decided to leave her statement unfinished as she broke out into another fit of humming and finally decided she would tie the gag around her mouth herself as the Taiyoukai raised an eyebrow at her. Was he doing this on purpose? Why would he do that?

"HEY!" Kagome exclaimed loudly as the fabric was quickly snatched from her raised hands. "Give that back!"

"You would lay claim to that which is not your own?" Sesshoumaru questioned in an almost amused tone as he began tying the sash against his waist again and arched his eyebrow again. He was having far too much fun with this.

Kagome's humming continued as she stared at the sash and then realized exactly where her eyes had been drawn; the volume of her humming reaching levels that tickled her nose causing her to pinch at it as she quickly cast her eyes to the ground.

'Was that one even sexual?' Kagome questioned piteously at the back of her mind. She shook her head. What was wrong wit her? Maybe it really was all in her head? If so, how the hell did it get in there?

"Come." Sesshoumaru ordered as the corner of his lip twitched again, motioning for the woman behind him to catch up as her steps faltered.

"Fuck." Kagome cursed as her hand quickly went to cover her mouth. She flinched reflexively as she awaited a reprimand form the Taiyoukai; sighing softly as none came.

'I guess if Rin's not here then he doesn't care if I curse.' Kagome noted as she decided desperate times called for desperate measures and began her own little hummed rendition of jingle bells. So it was summer; at least it was a song and it kept her mind busy.

Kagome sighed internally again as she surreptitiously glanced at the Taiyoukai beside her.

'Guess we're walking.' She noted while straightening the straps against her shoulders.

"Do I..." Kagome began; gaining the demon lord's attention until she broke out into another wordless song and waved at him dismissively. She could be wrong, but asking him if she had to ~ride his beast~ again was probably not the best course of action.

Kagome grimaced as she attempted to squelch more hentai thoughts. This had to be Miroku's fault. She obviously had spent too much time around the monk. The next time she saw him she'd make sure to give him a piece of her mind....................... since he'd obviously all ready given her a piece of his.