InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Challenges and plotting. ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sesshoumaru quelled the urge to smirk sadistically as the gentle footfalls of approaching females alerted him to Kagome and Rin's advance on his position.

He noted, silently, that his actions as of late, all though not entirely his fault, (or so he told himself) would undoubtedly earn him a place in the darkest, dankest quadrant of hell.

Not that he ever suspected he'd ever end up anywhere else of course.

After all he was a VERY bad, terrifying man.

Or demon.

A demon who allowed the odd human, here and there, to braid and stroke his hair occasionally, and had only recently had to soundly trounce a severely misguided toad demon for once again doing, Kami knows what, with his clothing.

Sesshoumaru shuddered slightly as his mind offered him a few scenarios before he was able to shake them away with a sigh.

~All fear the great and powerful Sesshoumaru, and his unruly pack of hair stylists of questionable sexual orientation.~

~Look upon his finely quaffed pig tails and tremble.~

Sesshoumaru blinked once to clear his self deprecating thoughts as the females drew closer; a soft flow of giggles and random gossip announcing their close proximity.
He knew eventually they would end up foraging in this direction. After all, this was where the majority of the human food lived, and he was far from done playing his newst game with the miko.

Sesshoumaru had been caught of guard the first time he had felt the gentle texture of Kagome's tongue softly brushing against the taut skin of his neck. When she had originally asked him the seemingly unrelated question regarding submission, he had assumed it was nothing more then the flowers acting up again; voicing a question that, for all intents and purposes had rolled through her mind randomly.

If he had KNOWN what she MEANT when she had asked initially........... then perhaps he would have...

'No.' Sesshoumaru commented internally as he once again fought off the urge to smirk.

Perhaps it hadn't been intentional, but the outcome, he decided, was one he probably would have sought out, despite his reluctance to become....involved with a human.

The irony, of course, was that the young miko had no idea that the act of licking a dominant Inu-Youkai's neck, he supposed, was more or less equivalent to gently whispering instructions into a lover's ear.

Such things, of course, considering all the fawning she had done over him previously, when under the strongest influence of the flowers, would not prove THAT entertaining to the great Taiyoukai of west.

The more prevalent and much more deviant form of the great demons amusement came from the girl's complete and utter mismanagement and misunderstanding of the act's subtleties.

A soft smirk threatened to twist against Sesshoumaru's lip again and he was forced to hide it momentarily behind a clawed hand as he fought desperately for some form of control.

Inu-youkai, were, after all, VERY complicated creatures.

Far for complicated then most humans realized.

At least, far more complicated then Kagome believed them to be, he noted.

Unless of course she fully intended to offer him oral sex the day he had pinned her to the bed.

Such things were possible of course.

All though, highly unlikely.

The only conclusion to be drawn was that Kagome, in fact, had no idea what she was doing, and was silently offering her body to him in ways that…if she weren't expressing in Inu Youkai, he assumed, would more then likely cause her to blush until the capillaries in her face popped off.

At least, he assumed that was the case.

Unless she typically offered anal sex to simply pass through a doorway.

Again, such things were possible, but he highly doubted humans had evolved THAT much in five hundred years.

Sesshoumaru allowed himself an internal smirk as he compared Kagome's actions to that of a foreigner attempting to communicate in Japanese, only to find out that their ~teacher~ had taught them only obscenities. Such things held an underlying humor, obviously at the other person expense.

And Sesshoumaru, instead of informing her of the issue, simply encouraged her to speak more.

He was most definitely going straight to hell.

"Hello." Kagome greeted the Taiyoukai meekly as she surrupticiously passed by him; noting he seemed to be DEEP in thought and thankfully not interested in blocking her way.

Sesshoumaru blinked once as he realized his preoccupating thoughts had distracted him from his mission.



Damn.



"Food!" Kagome groaned as she entered the small and obviously badly battered food pantry. It hadn't been used to cook ANYTHING in a while. The hearth was covered in dust, and cobwebs hung from the corners of the room in a most unappetizing way.

Or what Kagome would have thought unappetizing, if she wasn't SO HUNGRY.

"Food..food." She almost cheered as she grabbed at a small bowl of fruit, sitting haphazardly on the counter; obviously collected recently, possibly by a small child.

Kagome didn't even bother to identify the item she was popping into her mouth before she took a bite and let out a contented moan. It could have been cardboard for all she cared, as long as it was going in her stomach and didn't make her sick, she was eating it.

"Whab are dese?" Kagome questioned the young girl beside her as she talked with her mouth full.

"Mmmmm" Rin answered as she similarly attempted to swallow a mouthful. "Good."

"No no." Kagome corrected with a slight furrowing of her brow. "What do you call them?"

"Tree berries." The young girl chirped, causing Kagome to raise an eyebrow as she stare at the food stuff; her stomach growled in a very -shut-up-and-eat- sort of way and thankfully all thoughts to 'what she was eating' were discarded.

Kagome shrugged as she stuck the thing to mouth and took another large and loud bite. Tree berries weren't half bad. They sort of looked like apples, but who was she to argue?

Kagome closed her eyes in preparation, leaning back against the counter, to take another large bite of the ~tree berry~, when the item was deftly pulled from her grasp.

"Hey!" Kagome barked indignantly as she opened her eyes to glare at the Taiyoukai that stood before her, holding her food just out of reach. Vaguely she realized she should have been thankful for his timing, or possibly hers, since she hadn't followed through with the bite; noting that the dog demon was close enough now that she would have probably ended up with a mouthful of puppy chin.

"That's RUDE!" Kagome pointed out lamely as she waited a few seconds for Sesshoumaru to explain himself (which of course he didn't).

"I do not recall giving you permission to eat." The Taiyoukai offered stoically, enjoying the flash of hostility the miko attempted to burn him with.

"You brought me all this way so...." Kagome swiped at the apple like object as the Taiyoukai pulled it just out of reach again. "so..you could starve me?" She finished in a frustrated tone.

"Besides," She added in a pitiful tone. "Since when do I need permission to eat?"

"You are a guest in my home...are you not?" Sesshoumaru questioned stoically as he arched an eyebrow, obviously enjoying tormenting his ~guest~.

"Pleeeease." Kagome whimpered as she once again reminded herself that she was a guest in this house, despite her stomach's protest.

Kagome sighed audibly as once again the Taiyoukai seemed to expose his neck in her direction. What the hell? Just how many times a day did she have to lick his neck?
Her tongue was going to develoup claustraphobia with as many ~outtings~ it was making lately.

If this kept up she'd probably have to break out her chap stick.

Kagome eyed the exposed flesh warily as her eyes darted between the Taiyoukai's neck, then the food, and then back to his neck.

Just how hungry was she?

Fortunately Kagome didn't have to ponder that particular question for long. Unbeknownst to her, and apparently the dog demon before her, the young girl beside them was all ready sizing up the situation and devising a plan.

"Sesshoumaru-sama." Rin chirped as she attempted to gain her master's attention.

Sesshoumaru's gaze remained locked on the woman before him, through the corner of his eyes, as he seemingly ignored his ward. Why did she seem more reluctant then usual? Had she somehow figured out the deeper meaning behind her actions?

"SESSSSSHOUMARU-SAMA" The young girl chirped louder as she began tugging on her master's empty sleeve, hoping to gain his attention. It was strange that he wasn't acknowledging her. Even when he was purposefully not answering her questions she could always tell he was listening.

"Rin." The Taiyoukai stated blandly, casting his frustration from miko's reluctance toward his young ward.

"Mmmmmmm" Rin mumbled as she motioned for him to come closer with her hand, looking up at him with big eyes as she often did when she had a secret for him.

Sesshoumaru sighed internally as he bent down to receive Rin's words. She rarely felt the need to communicate her thoughts in a hushed tone, and when she did, it was normally something completely trivial and inconsequential, but he indulged her none-the-less.


Sesshoumaru flinched visibly, pulling back as if he'd burned, as his young ward's soft index finger poked against his pulse point almost violently.

This of course caused a number of questions to run through the great Taiyoukai's mind as he eyed the younger female with an aloof and disturb expression.

One, what in the name of Kami had the miko relayed to his young ward?

Two, why was his Rin, who was decidedly young and most definitely a woman, challenging him for alpha male status in the pack?

And three, why was she smiling so sweetly at him while she did it?

The whole scene was so unsettling Sesshoumaru allowed his hand to rest over the flesh as if it had been abused before soundlessly leaving the room.



"My tree berry!" Kagome screamed after him, nearly falling over as she fumbled the fruit that flew, almost instantly, through the hallway and into the pantry, nearly dropping it to the floor.

Kagome polished the fruit against her shirt before popping it into her mouth again and staring at the Taiyoukai's back as he disappeared around a corner.

"What did Rin do?" The young girl questioned quietly, obviously concerned she had done some sort of harm to her master.

"I guess...I guess that wasn't what he wanted." Kagome blinked.

"Do you think he's mad?" Rin questioned softly as she, for the first time her life, did not understand what was going on with her master.

"No..." Kagome offered hesitantly as she happily munched on her mystery fruit and gave the hallway a thoughtful look. "He ...looked...... kinda ........confused." .

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Elsewhere in the meager dwelling a depraved and frustrated mind was plotting.

'Overlooked no longer.' The evil villain cooed as his sinister flippers took inventory of the items required to make his carefully crafted plan come to fruition.

Soon his trap would be set, and he would finally achieve his ultimate goal.

It was dangerous of course, but anything worth doing always came at a price.

How long had he waited? How much longer would he be forced to wait?

It was only so obvious that this was fated to be .....and yet ....STILL ....STILL his conquest eluded him.

A maniacal psychotic laugh echoed through the small chamber as an evil demon basked in his self proclaimed genius.

Once this was set.... there would be no one to appose him.

Things would be...as they should be...again.

'After all,' Jaken noted as he went over the plan once more in his twisted froggy mind 'there is more then one way to skin a cat.'

'Or in this case.......bone a dog demon.'

Another bout of hysterical laughter echoed throughout the chamber before it fell silent once more.

The walls themselves seemed to cover their eyes as they attempted to hide from the horrific act that would undoubtedly take place within.