InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Kisses and giggling toads. ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Tell me!" Kagome whined yet again as she attempted to annoy an answer free of the great Taiyoukai's lips. They'd been engaging in this, practically one sided argument, for the better part of the last two days, and while his response was always predictable and COMPLETELY aggravating, she had to admit..... she was a little surprised he answered her at all.

For the past two days, Kagome noted, the great Taiyoukai of the west almost seemed to be....moping? Did he mope? She wasn't really sure, but it certainly seemed like he was. Her unspoken question 'why are you moping?' she didn't dare ask; knowing full well that his answer would be...

~"This Sesshoumaru does not mope."~

Typically she couldn't make out his moods, but now, she noted with a disturbed tingle running down her spine, she could almost feel the emotion flowing off him.

Had spending time with the Taiyoukai given her some sort of sixth sense regarding his disposition?

"No." Sesshoumaru snorted out angrily; the cadence in his words suggesting he was more then a little frustrated with having to repeat himself.

Kagome sighed audibly as she once again received the answer she was expecting,

If she had developed a sixth sense, it certainly wasn't helping her.

Lately it seemed Sesshoumaru was practically going out of his way to avoid her, and strangely enough, the young girl he had taken in.

~"Sesshoumaru-sama HATES me."~ Rin had sobbed bitterly after the first day her master had passed her in the hall; only to eye her warily and hastened his steps in the opposite direction.

It had been then, as she attempted to comfort Rin, that Kagome had promised to find out what was bugging the great Taiyoukai and set things straight.

After all, if he felt the need to avoid her, Kagome noted, that was one thing, but the girl .....Rin.....she needed him, and he couldn't just PUNISH his young ward for something Kagome came to believe was probably all her fault.

Kagome sighed as Sesshoumaru turned the corner beside her in an effort to avoid her questions.

He was acting so strangely.

Everyone seemed to be acting strangely lately.

Hell, even Jaken was acting strangely; and in HIS case that was saying something.

"You can't keep doing this." Kagome finally barked as she thrust her body in front of the Taiyoukai in an attempt to catch his gaze.

"I assure you I can." Sesshoumaru retorted indifferently as he continued his forward pace without even flinching and practically barreled over her, knocking her soundly against the closest wall.

"If I did something..."Kagome began as she attempted to catch her breath, "to piss you off then take it out on me, but don't make ~HER~ suffer for something ~I~ did.

If you have to punish someone, punish me!" Kagome spat out at the dog demon's back, both of them knowing which 'her' she was refering to.

Kagome had no idea if the words were her own or if they were a byproduct of the waning magic of the flowers, but one thing was for certain.

She really hadn't thought them through.

Sesshoumaru paused momentarily in the hall as he eyed the woman quizzically through the corner of his eyes.

"You wish to be punished?" He questioned in an almost amused tone that, considering his earlier somber expression, seemed to rattle the woman who braced herself against the stone wall.

"Wha...erm.....huh?" Kagome offered dimly as she attempted to remember what she had said.

'I didn't say ....punish me ....did I?' The miko pondered to herself in confusion.

Suddenly unbidden provacative images of Sesshoumaru bending her over and administering a spanking presented themselves to the young woman's mind.

Kagome's body quaked as she attempted to push away the thoughts. Why did she have to be in this predicament NOW? When she couldn't even retreat to her chamber to quell the persistant ache within her body?

Kagome started her 'monthly' only a day after reaching the great Taiyoukai's dwelling, and for some reason, which she wasn't really interested in analyzing, neck-licking was starting to sound VERY appealing.

Maybe it was hormones...or the fact that she couldn't DO anything about the feelings anymore, but again....she wasn't analyzing.

The Taiyoukai that had been standing a few feet in front of her seemed to pick on her distress and slowly turned before strolling casually in her direction.
Sesshoumaru was practically pinning her to the wall with his body and eyes before he attempted to speak again.

"Yes or no, miko?" He questioned in a tone that absolutely seeped with arrogance while he lifted one elegant eyebrow.

Kagome huffed. There was no good answer to this question.

What could she say?

No? And then what? Tell Rin that her master still refused to talk to her because some silly time traveling miko had pissed him off again?

Yes?

Kagome snorted in a very unladylike manner at the thought. Might as well bend over and beg him to spank her in the hallway.

Kagome sighed again as an idea that wouldn't require words slowly presented itself.

Her shoulders slumped in silent surrender as she gave the Taiyoukai a pitiful look. It could be worse, she noted as she stared into the beautiful golden irises of the dog demon before her; causing her tummy to do yet another flip.

At least his neck didn't taste bad.

Kagome extended a shaky hand to the Taiyoukai's shoulder as he continued to stare down at her.

Slowly, making no attempt to hide what she intended to do, she leaned forward; pursing her lips. Her eye's transfixed themselves on the creamy, smooth texture of his skin as she leaned in, and after taking a controled breath, slowly ran her tongue along it.

Kagome's actions were neither timid, nor reserved, as she proceeded to perform the foreign and yet somehow sensuous act. She knew that it held a separate meaning to the great Taiyoukai; one she hoped he would eventually explain, but until she was back in his good graces (if she was ever truly in them) she would just have to settle for this seemingly primitive form of communication.

Sesshoumaru's eyes fell closed as Kagome made a second pass with the soft and slippery appendage. Did she have any idea what she was doing to him? Her scent, her closeness, the 'words' she was softly communicating against the skin of his neck; they all acted as gentle whimpers, begging him to claim her.

Her previous caresses had been....... timid, fumbled, and practically vulgar but this....the longing she communicated through the simple act was enough to make the great Taiyoukai's knees buckle.

Sesshoumaru groaned audibly as he thrust a clawed hand against the wall behind Kagome's head. She was destroying him slowly.

It was painful,

and humiliating,

and......he loved every second of it.

Kagome pulled back and gazed into the great Taiyoukai's face with a flushed expression. He seemed almost tired. Perhaps her refusal to submit took more of a toll on him then she realized? After all, she knew just how hard it could be for hanyou's to control their demon blood. Maybe it was the same for demons? Had he been holding himself back all this time as she unwittingly threw more kindling on the fire of his agression?

Sesshoumaru's half-lidded gaze met with hers as he slowly brought himself out of his lust filled thoughts.

She was human.

He hated humans.

And yet he couldn't stay away.

Oh, how the fates were cruel.

His eyes transfixed themselves on her slightly parted lips as she seemed to pant heavily through her mouth.

He had tasted those lips.

They had been sweet and soft.

'Would they be again?' Sesshoumaru wondered as he slowly lowered his mouth to hers, answering his internal question.

A soft growl rumbled against Kagome's chest as she sighed into the kiss. To say she hadn't been expecting it was, of course, an understatement. To say she didn't want it....that would have been a bold faced lie. His lips were gentle this time. They were still demanding and strong, but somehow slower and more deliberate then before. It was as if his lips were somehow trying to draw something out of her, and she was more then willing to continue the kiss to find out if they could and what that THING would be.

Kagome groaned softly, wrapping her arms around the Taiyoukai's neck, as he seemed to part her lips with his own and pressed her back into the wall. His tongue slowly advanced on her own as, it too, seemed to demand dominance.

Kagome leaned all her weight against the wall as her knees suddenly seemed to grow weak. How could he do this with a simple kiss?

Was this a youkai thing?

Were they all excellent kissers?

You don't suppose ~man~kind would have obliterated youkai simply because of the power they held over ~woman~kind?

Kagome suddenly saw the modern world in a whole different light as she attempted to gain a little more power in the kiss; realizing that this could possibly be the first time in several hundred years a human had kissed a youkai with a slight sense of sadness.

Another soft growl erupted from the Taiyoukai's throat as she pushed back with her tongue and allowed the texture of their tastebuds to slip easily against one another while they continued the dance..

'Or was it the last time?' Kagome's mind question as another disparaging thought presented itself.

She was from the five hundred years in the future....so where exactly in the timeline did this kiss fall again?

Kagome huffed internally.

Damn she hated temporal mechanics.

Sesshoumaru was the first to pull back as he allowed the obviously distressed miko to catch her breath.

What did he do now? Did he just.....take her? Obviously he COULD, Sesshoumaru noted as he restrained the urge to adjust his manhood in front of the girl in an attempt to alleviate some of the pain she unwittingly inflicted upon him. There was so much she didn't understand. Not just about sex, of course, but about youkai, Inu, and the consequences of taking a youkai lover.

He would not make the mistakes of his father.

If he took her to his bed, she would fully understand the consequences beforehand, NOT after.

For now, Sesshoumaru noted as he continued to stare into her flushed features while lightly running the pad of his thumb over her cheekbone, he needed to put some distance between them.

The kiss had ignited a fire that....would take quite awhile to burn out, and if they were to have any kind of intellectual conversation(that didn't involve how to remove her clothing) he would need full control of his faculties.

"You will come to my chamber at sunset." Sesshoumaru ordered blandly as he reluctantly pulled their overheated bodies apart and turned from the flustered woman to disappear down the hall.

The gentle click of wood on wood from just around the corner caught Kagome's attention as she slowly attempted to move her slumbering limbs.

'You will come to my chamber at sunset?' Kagome questioned internally as she touched a trembling hand to her lips and peered around the corner. Wasn't that ....her room? Or at least, where she slept while in his care? If he was staying there this evening then ....................................where was she staying?

Kagome swallowed hard at the implications as a tiny green toad demon skittered soundlessly into the hall, casting his eyes in every direction until they fell upon the girl partially hidden behind the corner.

Kagome flinched reflexively as the odd toad demon seemed to shoot her a death glare before turning his head to his master's chamber; sniffing once, before letting a small giggle rumble free of his tiny frame and continuing on.

Kagome blinked several times as she watched the toad demon depart with abashment plainly written on her features.

What was so funny?

She got the feeling that the toad youkai didn't like her, mostly because he told her almost every single time they met, but what was so humorous about Sesshoumaru entering his own chamber?

Did the toad think they had a fight or something?

Needless to say, she would NOT be telling the small demon she had been 'invited' to join Sesshoumaru any time soon.

Kagome huffed and rolled away from the corner as she attempted to put some distance between herself and THAT ROOM.

After all, sunset was several hours away, and she didn't really want to worry about something that was more then likely nothing.

It's not like he would try anything, considering her current....condition.....right? She had practically sang she had cramps earlier, and with his nose he HAD to have picked up...something.....right?

Kagome winced as a twinge of pain against her lower back seemed to punctuate her problem. Only one thing seemed to ease the tension in her muscles when the pain got this bad.

"Bath time!" Kagome practically beamed as she skipped like a small child in the direction of indoor onset. Maybe she was being a bit immature, but.... screw it, sometimes it was nice to be immature.

There was enough ~maturity~ in the world all ready.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Sesshoumaru groaned audibly as he slowly slumped against the wood of his doorway to finally fall into a sitting position on the ground. Was he really considering this?

'Bedding a human?' His inner voice chided as he allowed his golden eyes to drift over the fabric that served as his bedding.

Her scent drifted heavily in this room, despite the fact she had only spent a day or two as his guest, and somehow he found it ....comforting.

'Was this what father was up against?' Sesshoumaru pondered softly as he continued to stare at the bed. Perhaps he had misjudged his father.

Perhaps he had been mistaken about a lot of things.

Suddenly he found himself wondering if he had somehow ...mistreated Inu Yasha.

After all, he may have been vulgar, idiotic, childish, foolish, and had managed to get himself sealed to a tree the ONE time he sought his assistance....

"Perhaps not." Sesshoumaru snorted almost comically as he found it easy to list his brother's offenses.

His half brother was a bastard, hanyou or no.

Sesshoumaru sighed as his eyes drifted to the bed as he realized he would once again find a way of inflicting pain upon his brother.

It caused him unease, for some reason, the knowledge that this woman cared what his brother thought. The knowledge that the woman who could possibly be cooing in ecstasy beneath him, might one day believe that his actions were nothing more then an indirect way to get back at his much hated half-brother.

Obviously, their discussion at sunset was going to be extensive.

A sudden rush of fatigue hit the Taiyoukai as he allowed his mind to ponder the details of their conversation.

Sesshoumaru hadn't allowed himself even the briefest of naps since taking the miko under his care. Perhaps now would be a good time to rejuvenate himself before taking on the task of engaging in a long and arduous conversation?

The soft whisper of silk against silk echoed softly through the chamber as the Taiyoukai rose from the floor, removing his armor effortlessly as he piled it haphazardly against the wall and pulled back the covers.

With Kagome's scent so prominent in the fabric he found slumber quickly approaching.

'Strange.' Sesshoumaru noted as his mind slowly sank into unconciousness. One would think a foreign scent would make it MORE difficult to relax.

A contented sigh escaped the Taiyoukai's lips as a deep sleep finally claimed him. Perhaps he was just more tired then he thought...